cooleo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how does this work

if you have two exercises for say chest like:

flat bench press then incline press

do you do them both in following sets or do it later on in the routine. wont you be tired?
    "dont ever settle for anything...EVER"
    "don't EVER stop until YOU are happy"

Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You do your flat bench and once you finish up with your sets and reps, you ove on to the incline.

The compound set method (used to switch things up) is when you take two or more exercises for a certain muscle group and perform them with little rest or no rest between sets.
    The Beginner's Guide to Bodybuilding

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=101841

dantab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think it depends on what you want to hit hardest. On days when I'm targeting upper pecs, I'll do heavy incline db presses to failure, do some flyes, and then move on to flat bench (or decline). By the time I get to the flat bench, I'm usually pretty spent. If I'm hitting lower pecs, I'll start out the other way around.