Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member of the Chew Crew beastman's Avatar
    beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    u wont go to jail dont worry

cl0ud_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cl0ud_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cl0ud_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    blame it on the dumb bitch that was giving you a handjob. you should've stopped on the side od the road and let her do her thing instead of tracking attention =___=

Go TB RAYS/BUCS/LIGHTNING Like It Or Not's Avatar
    Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I choose #3 (for myself) after reading all that.

8===D~~~~ (.) (.) p0opstlnksal0t's Avatar
    p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LAzyLoser
    (read the whole story, you have nothing better to do and learn something)

The story: Some stupid fukin chick wanted to see her hometown at 1 am (we where on a date kinda) and it was 30 minutes away. I let her drive and when we reach this hick redneck side of Texas, its very crappy and full of farms. THe stupid chick gets herself lost in the woods on a backroad. I get my car back and find our way back to the highway. I asked her what she wants to see in her hometown and she says oh nothing....I get mad for coming and she said she is hungery. So I go to a drivethru and get some burgers. We start to eat in the parking lot when she has to pee badly. I tell her to go inside and pee but there are 2 cops eating in there and she felt uncomfortable to go in with cops inside (she is a white chick....wtf and I am Iranian)

I start driving without eating yet to find her a gas station or somewhere else to piss. We go down the highway and there is absolutly nothing in this ****hole. She starts to touch my dick and jack me off. I start accelerating the car from 30-100mph to find a place for her to piss and I felt powerful and good since she was jacking it.

While I am still accelerating, I see bright lights from the median (cop brights) for a split second and I looked back and there was nothing so I thought I was tripping. (no drugs or beer) I go up to 100+ and after 30 seconds I see cop lights behind with a siren about a mile away probably chasing me. I am still feeling powerful and not even thinking because of what she is doing so I say. "Fuk I think there is a cop after us." For a few seconds I tried to accelerate more to see if I can get away but backed off within 4 seconds and went to a stop from 100mph. The cop car comes and says get out of the car. It is a pissed off old redneck cop with aggressive and intimidating yells and gun movements.

He starts yelling why I was running and starts searching my body and telling me if I move he will spray me. He yells "tell the truth and I will let you go". I tell him that I didn't see him and when I did, I started to stop within 10 seconds. He gets mad and asks me to tell the truth. I tell it again and he is just a fukin cocksucker pissed off redneck, so he throws handcuffs on me and takes me the cop car hood (by the camera) and says last chance or I will thow you in. I decided to tell him what he wants to hear and say, "Yeah I accelerated for 5 seconds when I saw you and then decided to stop" He gets happy and says, "so you where trying to get away, you are an idoit aren't you" me, "yes I am an idoit" redneck, "Got you on camera, your going in" (******* tricked me to admit on camera)

They don't arrest the girl but have her mom come pick her up. They tow my car and the ******* redneck tells me that my $5,000 Lexus with a stero system is getting seized by the state. The he BS me in the car and station telling me that if I had told the truth, he would have let me go or give me a speeding ticket. (I did tell the truth, this guy was just biased to his opinion)

He takes me to the station and I am the only one in jail the entire time in this crappy 2nd world class city. They keep me from 4am till 6pm and they don't give me any food except for one lunch after I complained (food sucked...I shouldn't have said anything and got it as abuse in court)

My bond was $5K and my lawyer sent a bonds man to get me out at 11am. It takes these *******s until 6pm to let me out because of them filling paperwork. After they let me out, they say I can't get my car out because it is under my dads name and he must come get it. I go to a gas station to use the payphone to get someone to come pick me up. The phone doesn't work and I go inside and ask the cashier to let me use his phone and I would pay him $2. He says no and I leave. Outside the gas station I ask two elderly ladies if I can use their cell phones but they don't have one. I try to use the payphone again but it didn't work so I get mad and thow my half sandwhich at the window and start walking away. One of the jailguard cops pull up to me and arrest me for disorderly conduct. WTF. But the cashier got cool and dropped the charges. Thank fukin god.

They take me back to the station and I get to use their phone. Then I get a ride.

Now what am I suppose to do. I ****ed up big here is my problem. Help me out bros.

My life is ruined....seriously. I just got out of jail a few hours ago. Need to decide what to do with my life now...

I got charged with a State Jail Felony of Evading Arrest by car *high speed chase*

To make it worse, I was already on Probation for a 2nd degree felony of agg assult with a deadly weapon. I violated my probation and they are serious about that. They will automatically throw me in prison for 6 years for violating it. (they threw one guy in for 3 years becuase he had a small amount of marijiuana)

E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G is F.U.C.K.E.D

My life, my college, my credit rating, everything except for my health. I think my mental health is fuked up also.

Here are my choices on what to do

1) Try to get these charges dropped or avoided (small chance) and if I fail I go to prison for 6+ years (good chance)

2) I try to run the fuk away. I can come up with $30,000 and go to a different country. I would perfer a civilized country but I will get extradicted. So I might go to Iran and die when America bombs them

3rd) choice is to go crazy and kill myself because I have nothing to live for or join a hardcore gang in California and live GTA until I get killed.

Please advise bros

Also vote on what to do in this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=882030

ive already gone through this same ****. your not getting it dropped. get a good lawyer and you should be able to take defered probation (if this is your first time in trouble). or have the offense lowered to misdemeanor, and sit in county jail for a month or so.

its gonna be ok dude. its not the end of the world
    basically by admitting you sped up when you saw lights, you screwed yourself.
    MY PROGRESS PICS 330lbs-50%bf to 225lbs 19.5%bf
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2233281

Im Back!!! with progress pics... 330lbs to 230lbs.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2112301

TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

you got everything you deserved.

1. why are you hanging around such a stupid ass annoying girl
    2. why are you driving 100+
    3. Why are you pushing blame on the girl and the cop....fess up to yourself
    I lifted. I lifted until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I lifted some more

Obsessed is a word used often by the lazy, in order to describe the dedicated

p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by newgene
    As for admitting that you were fleeing on tape. Your lawyer can work with that. If the officer had you in handcuffs, although that does not automatically mean you are under arrest, he should have mirandized you there BEFORE he started to interrogate you. Therefore, any confession you made has a posibility of being thrown out.

As to whether or not you were fleeing, you said the officer or deputy had a camera. If he has you on tape fleeing, that isn't very good for you. If he has the whole thing on tape, and it doesn't look like you were obviously fleeing, then you would be ok. The advantage to them charging you very high is that they have to absolutely prove just that. If they can't prove the felony flight, they can't go back and charge you with reckless driving, etc. unless you plea out...which is what I'm sure will happen anyway.

they have 24 hours to give you your rights if they want(learned that the hard way). also, his only real chance here is to plea out, if you take it to trial, your a dumb ****, when your found guilty, they'll but rape you.

also, if you get caught fleeing, they'll throw you back in jail and revoke your bond.

the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well bro, all i can say is...

I AINT READING ALL THAT ****!

Inuendo? In HER end Oh! PickItUp's Avatar
    PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000)

Anything you say can and WILL be used against you...

Were you read your rights?

If not, then the video is non-admissable. Also, did the camera clearly show that you were coersed into admitting guilt? How many times did you tell him on camera that you were not evading? How many times on camera did he keep asking you if you were evading?

A good lawyer will get you out of this. A bad lawyer will still be able to help you a little.
    Mark these words in the annals (no homo) of bodybuilding.com.
    8===D~~~ (.Y.)

Matt.vs.Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matt.vs.Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matt.vs.Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matt.vs.Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matt.vs.Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matt.vs.Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matt.vs.Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matt.vs.Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matt.vs.Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matt.vs.Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matt.vs.Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    do kegels to keep that @sshole strong.

sounds like you follow trouble around, Dog the bounty hunter needs to give you a pep talk.
    Last edited by Matt.vs.Iron; 08-24-2006 at 12:27 PM.

LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Herbalizer
    There's a lesson to be learned here homie. NEVER EVER go out of your way for a dumb chic!

First she waste your gas and time to see absolutely nothing in her home town. She makes a big deal about cops at a fast food joint and you waste more gas going to a gas station just so she can take a PISS! Then she gets you to drive over the speed limit while jacking you.

The way I see it you have no one to blame but yourself because you didn't set her straight in the beginning and were acting like a dumb ass. If she had just taken a leak at the food joint you wouldn't have been busted.

very true bro, and I thought about this several times in jail. there was 17 "What if" that brought me to that situation and if one of the "what ifs" didn't happen, I would have been free. But all 17 what ifs happened and it seemed like it was my fukin destiny to go to jail.

LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by pickitup

If not, then the video is non-admissable. Also, did the camera clearly show that you were coersed into admitting guilt? How many times did you tell him on camera that you were not evading? How many times on camera did he keep asking you if you were evading?

A good lawyer will get you out of this. A bad lawyer will still be able to help you a little.

he read half of my rights but didn't finish the last part of the miranda rights.

I am going to see my lawyer right now. Will be back with in. I AM FUKED>

ALSO this isn't my first fukin offense. If you had read the bottom, it says I am already on deferred probation and I fuked that too.

Plus the #*$* didn't even give a good hand job, She was barly doing it over my basketball shorts. And I can't tell a white cop in a hick town that some iranian punk was getting action from a white girl or he would definitly throw me in. Also the anny little C*$& had to pee, I had parked some where earlier to get it on but she was stupid.

ntallyfl is just really nice. (+1000) ntallyfl is just really nice. (+1000) ntallyfl is just really nice. (+1000) ntallyfl is just really nice. (+1000) ntallyfl is just really nice. (+1000) ntallyfl is just really nice. (+1000) ntallyfl is just really nice. (+1000) ntallyfl is just really nice. (+1000) ntallyfl is just really nice. (+1000) ntallyfl is just really nice. (+1000) ntallyfl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thirsty4chicken
    Wow. I feel better about my life now.

I'm really suprised that you drove like that given your preexisting criminal record and the fact that you're an Arab American in rural Texas. I mean, c'mon...

Onto what you should do.... Jail could be bad. If you look like you're Iranian, you're going to have to put up with a lot of crap from your cellmates, as well as from everyone in the criminal justice system.

You've lived wrecklessly, and you're paying for it. But, life goes on.
    If he's Iranian, then he isn't an "Arab-American" he's a "Persian-American". Anyway, if he was back in Iran he doing what he's doing in America, do you think the Iranians would be more lenient? Hell no! He would be on a chopping block.

Behave here like you would in your home country.

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    talk to your lawyer.. if he thinks he can get it reduced, then just go to court and try to get it reduced. if he thinks you're ****ed, then get the hell out of the country.
    ♛ ♛

Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i need to get the **** dropped to a speeding ticket which I was really speeding. .

lol.....sorry to say but that aint happening.....

things that are for certain.....

- you will be doing time
    - you will NOT be driving for a LONG TIME
    - you will have a big guy in prison PIIYB

Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fuk u #$)#@* there was no one else on the road and the road was a striaght highway.

My story is true. The only reason I posted this here was I thought about you all in jail and wanted your advice. Particuallar only a few people since most are 18 virgin dorks anyways,.
    i guess i am one of the 18 virgin dorks who knows NEVER to ADMIT ANYTHING to the cops, that was your first mistake saying yes officer i was running from you.....stupid mistake. Hold it out in court for a bit if things turn bad then run to iran or whatever.
    Spartan #117

JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You being on probation really makes things alot worse. They wont chase you out of the country for a charge like this, but only run as a last resort.

BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude that ****ing sucks. i know how it is when **** hits u.

Ur first mistake was listening to that dumb bitch in the beginning. Why the hell would you drive her trick ass 30 min to her home town, IN YOUR ****ING LEX?

BAD MOVE

I dont want to scare you but go to youtube and type in "incarcerated scarfaces" its a 6 part documentary on prison violence.

JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Read the book "So you're going to prison." Seriously, you dont wanna come out of there with anus 3 inches in diameter. The book should prepare you. Oh yeah, do a massive cycle before you go in.

Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Iranian in an US prison. Possibly in Texas. GG life.

Stop showering and wiping your ass after taking deuces.......ASAP.

boogaard_24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boogaard_24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boogaard_24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boogaard_24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boogaard_24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boogaard_24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boogaard_24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boogaard_24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boogaard_24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boogaard_24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boogaard_24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    5 full wheel mouse scrolls = Colin.

newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by p0opstlnksal0t
    they have 24 hours to give you your rights if they want(learned that the hard way). also, his only real chance here is to plea out, if you take it to trial, your a dumb ****, when your found guilty, they'll but rape you.
    No, dude. They don't. I have never heard of someone getting 24 hours to read a prisoner their rights. The actual arrest can take some time, but the Miranda has to happen before questioning. If you 1.) have somone under arrest, and 2.) you are interrogating them, you have to Mirandize them first (inform them of their 5th and 6th amendment rights). In most departments, they usually don't mirandize on misdemeanor stuff, but always on a felony. I guess that's because misdemeanor stuff usually doesn't need a confession, but I'm not positive. That's just my experience. I know that doesn't seem right, but that's the experience I have. Miranda protects any suspect. If you get information from them by questioning them while they are under arrest, you have to read them their rights first.

newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by pickitup

Unless the cop says you he was not under arrest when he confessed. You don't have to read someone their rights if they are not under arrest. If you gain informaton through a confession that leads to an arrest, than so be it. I want to help, but it may be tough to toss the confession.

I think the video evidence of the "chase" is going to tell more than anything. If the driver blew through any stop signs, lights, etc., it would be ugly in court.

Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BuildUpNow
    lol
    Yup.
    ๏̯͡๏)♦-iRonMonkeys-♦๏̯͡๏)

ذربايجان ديلیMISC VIGILANTEذربايجان ديلی

EPIC THREADSTERS

MISC. THE GATHERING --Volume 1, Card #10 in series.

Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500)
    haha reminds me off that song

'You better be a preparinnnnn....for an ass-rapinnnnnnnn!!!!'

Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Colonel_Clobber
    Call your lawyer. If you really have one. Which you don't.

BTW, you must have one broke-@ss Lexus, because $5k is what you pay for a 1990 Civic.

your getting ripped off if yor paying 5k for a 1990 civic

Internet Tough Guy MrDreamWeaver's Avatar
    MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    #1 - Delete this thread (way to give evidence to the prosecution)

#2 - Get a goddam GOOD lawyer (it's worth the $). Nobody here is qualified.

#3 - You're an idiot for admitting ANYTHING. You never EVER admit **** to cops. Goddam. Hopefully lawyer can help you out here because the cop was leading you or something. 5second high-speed chase? WTF.... if you didn't admit that **** you would have walked with a ****en speeding ticket. WTF??????????????????????
    Post of the year:
    Originally Posted by D-Guy
    I have a guy at my gym that likes to take a 30-60 minute nap before he works out. He grabs a padded matt from the ab area and rolls it up and just falls asleep in the corner of the gym. It's really funny to see.

Post of the year2:
    Originally Posted by X tupac X
    I CALLED bodybuilding.com to ask them to remove a post I had made earlier...

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good, you suck at life lazyloser

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The big problem is obviously that you assaulted someone with a deadly weapon a few years ago, and not that you tried to get away from the cop. Even if you hadn't tried to get away from the cop, they would have probably tried to lock you up because of it. I'm just curious, what exactly was the scenario for which you got charged with assault with a deadly weapon?

3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You broke the Golden Rule....Never Admit To Anything