Darnod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darnod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darnod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darnod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darnod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darnod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darnod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darnod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darnod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darnod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darnod will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lactose-free protein

I've tried a lot of different proteins but have found that most contain some kind of lactose which makes me "expell" all the protein i just took because i'm lactose intolerant.

what is a good protein i can use that is lactose free?

high3465 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) high3465 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) high3465 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) high3465 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) high3465 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) high3465 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) high3465 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) high3465 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A WPI like Nectar or Isopure is the best protien you can get for a lactose free protien.

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Darnod
    I've tried a lot of different proteins but have found that most contain some kind of lactose which makes me "expell" all the protein i just took because i'm lactose intolerant.

what is a good protein i can use that is lactose free?
    Any kind of WPI (whey protein isolate) should help you out.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Darnod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darnod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darnod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darnod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darnod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darnod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darnod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darnod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darnod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darnod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darnod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All WPI's are lactose free?

Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Darnod
    All WPI's are lactose free?
    Yep. The whey protein concentrates(WPC) are the ones with lactose.

GFpro and nectar are some favorites around here.

I recommend cold filtration or ion-exchange from t r ue pro tie n.com. PM me for a discount code .
    High Master League Zerg - Starcraft 2 Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/brotosterone
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/iblast002

"If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow" - SlayerS_MMA