Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    RUTHLESS AFFECTION!!!! no_strain_no_ga's Avatar
    no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000)

Everyone who complains about their height, THIS IS YOUR THREAD!

I, as many others, are probably getting tired of seeing some threads titled like "Want to be taller" or " How can I grow taller?". So you know what, here

I have compiled a list of several sites and methods on theories on increasing height....For all of you who are 5'6 and want to be 6'2....This is for you.(Obviously none of these methods have been proven and several can be proven wrong,But this is just a list of them.)..I am 5'11 on a tall day,so I have never had problems with my height...but the loving person I am,,,I will help all of the teens out by analyzing these sites and methods for them and posting them up for everyone to read...Now..Even If I personally believe these sites are nonsense,,,I will still post them up with an unbiased opinion.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    www.heightmax.com
    From what I have read...This site promises several inches of height in a short time....From diet, exercise, posture, genetics, and dietary supplements including vitamins, minerals and amino acids....Basically a "how to" on increasing height step by step...Basically it promises you can reach you're "full height 'potential'" by using their program and supplements.
    www.heightgrowth.com
    They are selling a supplement here that promises to increase height...They do not tell any of the ingredients that are in their supplement(of course)...Most likely a mix of amino acids and vitamins....But here is what they say "We are so sure that HEIGHTGROWTH PLUS® will work for you that we offer it with a full 3 month money back guarantee! Our award winning product is so unique that we do not have any problems making this offer. So far we have refunded less than 1% of our customers and we have helped thousands of people around the world increase their height!"
    www.heightfix.com
    This site promises "at least 4 inches or more" of an increased height,and promises you see results within 30 days..Of course a money back guarantee.They have also listed a few foods that "studies" have shown to increase height...

THE BEST FOOD FOR HEIGHT INCREASE

1)HIGH-FIVER VEGETABLES
    ( GREEN, YELLOW, RED pigmented vegetables) These foods are highly important for growth for many different reasons. For one, they are very low in calories. For example, a leaf of lettuce only has one or two calories! This type of food helps you lose bad fat and allows hormone production at its best.
    2)APPLE
    As you probably know, sugary or starchy foods cause your body to release a lot of insulin, which is a major fat-storage and fat-protecting hormone.
    If you don't eat enough high-fiber vegetables, APPLE can be a very tasty high-fibre alternative.
    2)NON-FARMED FISH
    fish can be very effective for growth hormone production. Specially, eating fish for dinner is best. When you go to sleep, your growth hormone production is at its peak level.
    When buying fish, try to chose Non-farmed fish, from remote cold ocean water. This type of fish provides your body both with high-quality protein and very valuable omega-3 fatty acids. Try to avoid farmed salt-water or lake fish and especially any fish that is caught near a big city, as they often contain high level of toxins.
    3) MILK
    We have nothing to say. Every one knows how much bones appreciate milk. 3 glass / day of milk can make you grow, grow and grow .....
    3)EGG-WHITE
    Egg whites are one of the best food for burning fat for many reasons. On is that egg whites are a source of high-quality protein that digested and absorbed very slowly by your body. Thus it gives your body a slow, constant supply of essential amino acids that build and preserve muscles and growth supplies in the body.
    4)AMINO ACIDS
    The amino acid group when supplemented in proper amounts and ratios with their vitamin co-factors and other stimulants will in fact allow one’s body to function at its fullest potential in all willing aspects such as growth, health, energy, etc. Amino acid supplements are safe and very effective and when taken on a regular basis can only help one’s overall well being and helps to increase growth hormone production. It is extremely important to take amino acids on daily basis.

Now...They are selling a product here...But I have found no ingredients like most other products...They just say it is 100% effective and contains all natural herbs and vitamins and minerals...

www.height-research.com

This one is pretty tricky...Loaded with tons of babble and nonsense it took me about 15 minutes to find anything...But I have found out they are selling "something" called Advanced N-Balance...which costs 85$,but I am yet to find anything that is in it.Most likely just arginine and various other crap,since it says it raises HGH levels.

www.growtaller.com

This is a complex program of increasing height...It consists of..."more than 155 illustrations showing 72 specially developed stretching and strengthening exercises arranged in a progressive manner from Level 1 to Level 24 and are to be done in 2 stages. The Program Outline and its execution is fully and easily explained along with a number of exercise guidelines and rules to make your program as safe, effective, and simple as possible."Basics being on...

Growth Periods
    Spinal Column
    Height Decreasing Conditions and Disorders
    The Basic Nutrients
    Vitamins and Minerals
    Sleep
    Posture
    Dressing For Height
    The Revolutionary Grow Taller Exercise System

This is all basically a .....
    Question: What do I receive when I order The Grow Taller System?
    Answer: You receive the manual How To Grow Taller: A Comprehensive Guide and Revolutionary Exercise Program to Make You Grow, the log book: A Complete Exercise Journal To Accompany How To Grow Taller, and Kalsi's Secret Growth Enhancing Formula.

www.increasingshoes.com

Ohh,,this is a good one...They sell elevator shoes...Very sneaky
    They have shoes that elevate you 2-3 inches...And are very hard to notice from other shoes.

Ok...Im done with the web sites...So I will now move on to

METHODS OF INCREASING HEIGHT

Nutrition/Supplements-Basically increasing HGH as a means of increasing height from amino acidsHuman growth hormone stimulators are amino acid combinations that naturally force the pituitary gland into making human growth hormone. This procedure is effective and much safer than expensive synthetic growth hormone. There are no negative side-effects since your body makes hgh naturally.In particular, effective stimulators come in liquid form. Results take time and positive side-effects also occur. Usually, a decrease in fat deposits and increased metabolism, are the positive side-effects.,Vitamins and Minerals..Can of course help you reach you're "pre determined genetic height"..if you get these nutrients prior to the time you stop growing.
    http://www.unu.edu/unupress/food2/UID07E/uid07e05.htm
    http://www.lifestylepublishing.com/v...s/benefits.htm

More Sleep-Basically sleeping longer as a means of increasing HGH and allowing you're spine to stretch more often.Sleeping to stimulate growth hormone secretion...Emphasis on right posture when sleeping and ammounts of sleep per night.Posture being flat on you're back and amount being over 10 hours.

Stretching-Theories that this can Thicken spinal columns or something...Spinal decompression & Straightening, Progressive spinal disc regeneration & thickening...Stretching exercises are intended to gently lengthen muscles before and after any form of exercise, and to improve tissue elasticity and flexibility. When done correctly, stretching exercises help prevent injuries and increase athletic performance.

Drugs-One of the most expensive medications is synthetic human growth hormone. Prior to biomedical research and technological advances, doctors would gather cadavers and extract growth hormone from brain tissues.
    Today synthetic human growth hormone is produced in medical laboratories. This medication can increase height effectively particularly in kids with low hgh levels.
    Human growth hormone can increase an individuals height up to five inches within many months...However, there are numerous side-effects associated with hgh which make it more risky than the other methods to grow taller.
    Pros: Grow taller, up to five inches. Results are permanent. Quick application
    Cons: Very expensive. Require needle injections. Have bad side-effects. Only effective if your growth plates are still open....This will Only work on those who have not stopped growing.

Limb Lengthening-Limb lengthening is a surgical procedure that requires either internal or external rods placed inside the limbs which have to be adjusted periodically. This procedure is currently being performed for cosmetic reasons outside of the United States. Although limb lengthening is very effective it does require extensive recuperation and time. Approximately 1mm of height per day can be added which translates to an inch per month. Pain medication, hospital stay, and a high cost makes this procedure almost very expensive and out of reach to most individuals.
    Also, since this is a surgical procedure, infection is possible which will lead to higher medical bills.
    Also, don't fall for the scams of pills or supplements that say they will give you ____ inches in ______ days. No supplements will make you grow taller.
    I Rep Back!

Owe:

Recharge:
    jbodybuilder, nickrut

Owe Me:

Negs:
    Lecter(4 lyfe)

southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what if I want to get shorter??

RUTHLESS AFFECTION!!!! no_strain_no_ga's Avatar
    no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by southernstunna
    what if I want to get shorter??
    Well, in that case, you must jump of a 5 story+ building landing feet first.
    I Rep Back!

Owe:

Recharge:
    jbodybuilder, nickrut

Owe Me:

Negs:
    Lecter(4 lyfe)

bbking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    or

Compress your spine with heavy squats, morning, noon and night.

Enzo181 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enzo181 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enzo181 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enzo181 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enzo181 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enzo181 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enzo181 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enzo181 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey... I am only 5'5-5'6 (just from a short family) and I would like to get taller. I know for a fact that any pill sold on the net is going to be a load of crap, but I was wondering if anyone else had experienced a good technique for growing taller??

Any exercises or techniques I can use to grow??

Thanks!

Oxycodone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oxycodone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm 5"4 and i ****ING hate it!
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm short, too. 5'5''. Learn to live with it. Sure, I'd love to be 5'9'', but I realize that probably isn't going to happen. My mom is 5', my dad is 5'9''. I'm stuck in the middle. If only those shoes looked decent, or sold the lifts only, I might buy a pair.
    ***BMBC***

Get HYOOGE or Die Tryin'

April '09...It WILL be done.

Enzo181 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enzo181 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enzo181 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enzo181 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enzo181 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enzo181 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enzo181 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enzo181 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey... heres what I've kinda done....

Go buy a pair of Nike Shox! They add atleast 1 inch maybe 2 to your overall height! Then get some shoe inserts (I have orthotics for my bad ankles) but any of those thick Dr. Sholls inserts will do!

Then you have atleast 1.5 inchs maybe 2 to 2.5 inches of added height! May not sound like a lot but when I take my shoes off I feel really short!! ahahah

Good luck... dunno if anyone wants to try it!

dpainer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpainer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpainer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpainer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpainer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    being short can be fun some times. i have a football buddy who is 5'6 but is 155 lbs of pure muscle. hes fun to watch on the field because you see these huge players thinking their just going to knock him on his ass, so they run at a dead sprint to try and pancake block him. but, as soon as they make contac i looks as if they ran into a fire hydrent. my bud just explodes into them and send them flying backward. it fun to watch them try to get up with broken ribs and a brused ego.
    "pumping is like cuming"-- Arnold

desai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in reply to "how do i get shorter"...
    Originally Posted by bbking
    Compress your spine with heavy squats, morning, noon and night.
    is there any truth in this, because i know when i put a heavy squat weight on my back (70kgs) i "feel" a compression in my back, especially after walking away from a set. im 5"7', 180lbs (171cm, 80kgs)

should i go for greater reps at a more manageable weight?
    Last edited by desai; 11-22-2006 at 11:59 PM.

Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by desai

is there any truth in this, because i know when i put a heavy squat weight on my back (70kgs) i "feel" a compression in my back, especially after walking away from a set. im 5"7', 180lbs (171cm, 80kgs)

im 5'10 and 78kg i sometimes want to be a bit short, but its fun being tall , hard to get knocked down 70kg aint really that heavy for squat but if you feel a bit of a compression/pain in the lower back then i think you are leaning over too much or youre back might be a bit rounded. also i looked at a thread you made about a mnoth ago and theres some vids of you squatting.....you have pretty bad form, you almost flipped backwards twice, in the squat videos you were turning a squat into kinda 1/2 of a good morning+squat
    Last edited by Roger999; 11-23-2006 at 01:34 AM.

Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by desai

not to start a flame war with you but you weigh 80kgs, and you say 70kg Squat is heavy?? sorry but im 50kg and i dont find 70kg Squat heavy at all. if i was to do the same was you, 40kg, i could rep for hours. sorry but that really suprised. not to be disrespectful or anything
    Richoss' Training Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=390444731&posted=1#post390444731

ExTeenager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExTeenager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExTeenager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExTeenager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExTeenager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExTeenager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExTeenager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExTeenager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You weigh 50Kg? That's just 110 lbs! Doesn't look that way from your picture. I don't think it's possible to squat 70Kg if you're just 50Kg. Impossible. If you're 50Kg, you have very little muscles.

Check the scales again, it must be around 65-80.

wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only way to grow taller is to take HGH.

And even this will only work if the growth plates are not fused.

desai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nah mate i got no problem with you telling me i squat light weights. ill admit it my strength is pretty ****, probably due to my relative newbness.

also, about my squat form, i reckon ive improved considerably, though ill now focus on keeping my back more straight as it was pointed out earlier that this could be my reason for feeliing "compressed".

thanks for the insights fellas

Registered User cyberislanddude's Avatar
    cyberislanddude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyberislanddude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyberislanddude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you are still within the growing age then perhaps you can add a few inches by eating a balanced diet and leading an active life. A nutritious diet that includes fruits and vegetables, dairy, cereals, meat, and plenty of water will aid the natural process for enhancing height. A good and proper night?s sleep is also essential for the growth process. Taking part in active sports along with some stretching exercises can have a cumulative effect on human growth. There is not much we can do to grow taller after puberty. There are many products in the market today that claim to increase height of adults, but they are all scams without sufficient scientific evidence. Surgical options, though available, are EXTREMELY RISKY and of course expensive. This leaves us with basically two options.

1. Stretching Exercises: - These exercises will help you improve your posture. You?ll be surprised that how much of ?Height? is hidden behind your slouched back. You can, at any age, add an inch or two of height by simply improving your posture. Follow the link below for information on specific height enhancing exercises:
    http://walktallshoes.com/grow-taller-exercises.html

2. Second, you can create a ?Taller? effect by following some smart fashion techniques. You can easily add another inch or two of ?illusionary height? by improving your dress coordination. The link below can provide some input on height increase through fashion effect:
    http://www.walktallshoes.com/how-to-...aller-quiz.htm

Good luck

Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh well. I overtrained when I was like 5'2/3 and my elbows/knees got ****ed. My knees still hurt to this day so by growing to my current height i probably stopped myself healing.

In conclusion. I wish I could have been 6 foot at 15; early bloomer ftw. Then it wouldn't matter.

Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000)
    Growth Hormone for height? Have fun screwing up your DNA and growing abnormal.

Registered User metal_1134_head's Avatar
    metal_1134_head has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metal_1134_head has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metal_1134_head has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOLPLE! If you are short and everyone else in your family is short you are not going to get taller! It is in your genetics.

My dad is 5'7 and his brother is 6'1.

Explain that. And no, the milkman didn't come visiting.

Cheers.

Genetics aren't that simple buddy.

finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im 14 and ONLY 6'1. How do I grow taller... atleast to the size of shaq or yao ming. anything shorter and I will have to join the MISC manlet club.

Currently on Defranco's Built Like A Badass.

selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn im 5'7, its my life goal to be 5'10, im only 16, BUT, my mom is 5' and my dad is 5'5 ive already surpassed them, anyone think its possible to get to 5'10?

Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    WOW! STRONG INSECURE SHORT PEOPLE!

I'm 5'0, and love it.

To be helpful though, HgH does work like magic... The Dr's have actually tried forcing me to take it, I don't want to though...

hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100)
    good thead, repped

Recksaw is just really nice. (+1000) Recksaw is just really nice. (+1000) Recksaw is just really nice. (+1000) Recksaw is just really nice. (+1000) Recksaw is just really nice. (+1000) Recksaw is just really nice. (+1000) Recksaw is just really nice. (+1000) Recksaw is just really nice. (+1000) Recksaw is just really nice. (+1000) Recksaw is just really nice. (+1000) Recksaw is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wish I was a little bit taller
    I wish I was a baller
    I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her
    I wish i had a rabbit in a hat and a bat and a 64 impala

-themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Shoo Head View Post

I'm 5'0, and love it.

To be helpful though, HgH does work like magic... The Dr's have actually tried forcing me to take it, I don't want to though...
    really? mine told me you had to be under 5' and have no chance(pretty much) of growing past it.

yea, i used to hate my height so much, but now i actually like being short i will hopefully be 5'6 b4 i stop growing, but honestly i couldn't care less if i'm 5'6 for the rest of my life =) we can put on less muscle and look bigger too haha =p
    bulking to 150

Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Shoo Head View Post

I'm 5'0, and love it.

well your thinking on stuff is pretty warped

how is 140lbs and being 6ft not better

1) hes 6ft and you will "never" reach that, weight is changable
    2) he could probably stamp on you

whatever you can gain that guy can gain better because he has better foundations

6ft , 175lbs of muscle or 5ft 175lbs of muscle

i know which one i would rather be

joey3001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Curtiz View Post

whatever you can gain that guy can gain better because he has better foundations

dont hate, if he like sbeing short he likes being short.

-themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Curtiz View Post

strong manlet hater
    bulking to 150

absolut1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can feel for those guys that actually want to lose some of their height too. I myself am 6'7', crazy, annoying, and outright embarassing at times it feels like. I've kind of come to accept it though, thinkin of it as a gift. But damn, if I could ask for one thing its to go one day without any one person gasping and asking how tall I am! I also use it as a motivation now for bodybuilding...6'7'' and if/when i gain all the muscle I want, I will look damn good!!