cowboysfan21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

stretchmarks need help

i have stretchmarks real bad all over my body they r real lih everywhere except on my stomach where they r real red
    ive been using about 5 different stretchmark creams since june 9 and they seem to have faded slightly buy no real impovement.. these creams include curel palmers avon and 2 others that i can not remember. does anybody know anythign i can do to help me get rid of them or make them hardly visible.
    ive read several articles saying a pulse light laser has bee shown to remove them in many people and that microderabrasion can help.

Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cocoa butter + artificial tanner = no more stretch marks

Originally Posted by Big B
    Cocoa butter + artificial tanner = no more stretch marks

they r really really red and ive been using the creams with cocoa butter in them with no results
    what is a good artificial tanner b/c im embaressed at the beach and everywhere

can someone please help?

playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    those are pretty deep marks..i dont think cream is going to get rid of them. Have you asked your doctor?

cementhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) cementhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) cementhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) cementhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) cementhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) cementhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) cementhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) cementhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) cementhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) cementhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) cementhead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Time will fade them.Gah and i thought mine were bad.Try loseing weight to.Once u have no gut then theres really nothing to be embarressed about.I used to be 5'9 and 210 pounds a year ago then and now i am 6'1 and 170 and mine dont really bother me anymore.

cementhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) cementhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) cementhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) cementhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) cementhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) cementhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) cementhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) cementhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) cementhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) cementhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) cementhead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ps not to be an ******* but i would go to the beach much this summer if i were you.

Damn i'm great.... BIGDUBBDEISEL's Avatar
    BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cowboysfan21
    they r really really red and ive been using the creams with cocoa butter in them with no results
    what is a good artificial tanner b/c im embaressed at the beach and everywhere
    Just get a damn tan..
    5'10
    Chest-49
    Arms-18
    Waist- size 32
    Bench-380
    Squat-500+

I appreciate reps.

Originally Posted by playboy4ll23
    those are pretty deep marks..i dont think cream is going to get rid of them. Have you asked your doctor?

no im scheduled to go to a dermotologist on the 13th of july
    thats the quickest he could see me
    im 15 6-2 259 pounds

LordEmergencY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Start cutting. They are red because of the excess strain put on them. I also had them, but then I started cutting. and they started to fade, and now they are hardly visible. I think you just need to start losing weight bro.
    Full-Contact-Fighter
    Training-in:
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu // Boxing // Muay Thai // Greco-Roman Wrestling
    Current Weight: 190.2 Goal: 185.00
    Favourite Type of Training:
    5 Set - 7 exercise circuit training // 60 sec. rest period.

Originally Posted by LordEmergencY
    Start cutting. They are red because of the excess strain put on them. I also had them, but then I started cutting. and they started to fade, and now they are hardly visible. I think you just need to start losing weight bro.

how long did it take for yours 2 fade i just recently started cutting ive lost 7 pounds the past 2 weeks

i found this on tnationforums.com could someone give me some input into his

I am currently getting rid of my teen stretchmarks, I, unfortunatly have horizontal ones from growing to tall to fast, and vertical ones from getting put on corticosteriods when I was 15 (They destroy collegen, among other things) and gaining weight.

Here is was is working REALLY good for me. Go to a store, pick up St. Ives medicated Apricot scrub (You don't NEED St Ives but its 3 bucks and I think its much better), a pair of exfoliant gloves (Look in the womens cosmetics section...and expect some stares.)And Palmers for Stretchmarks, Or Palmers with coca butter and Vit E. If you can't find either (Palmers brand is regarded as best by most people) Make sure you read the ingredients and that coco butter is in the first one listed, unfortunatly just like bread makers calling caramel dyed white bread wheat bread, some lotion makers make the coco butter claim with it being a minor ingredient.

Apply Apricot scrub and use your exfoliant glove on the general area of the stretch marks, dry very well with a towel and apply your coco butter/vit E lotion.

Personally I exfoliate very very rough twice a week and gently every other night and I am seeing GREAT results. From what I have picked up from a ton of reading is that your going to need to take off a whole lot of skin and when your body re-generates it, hopefully it will do so without the marks. I have seen some of the shallow ones go completely already, im sure the deeper ones will take more time but I couldn't be happier!

Experienced Young'n Anabolic Gardo's Avatar
    Anabolic Gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anabolic Gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anabolic Gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anabolic Gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anabolic Gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anabolic Gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anabolic Gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anabolic Gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anabolic Gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anabolic Gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anabolic Gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    jst give it time.. you can use all the lotions, creams, ointments, etc. you want but only time will help them fade away.. i remember the 1st few years i started lifting (7 years ago) my stretch marks, to me, were disgusting.. deep, dark red marks on my chest / biceps.. i was embarassed to wear sleeveless shirts during the spring / summer time, but now i wear them as badges of honor.. to me they represent the years of hard work in the gym ive invested in my body.. i understand you feeling ashamed of them but besides using the cocoa butter, vitamin e and getting a tan, theres really nothing else you can do (unless youre willing to drop big $$$ on cosmetic laser surgery).. just learn to take pride in them and see them as 'souveiners' of your hard work.. nowadays i cant imagine my body loking right without them

TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take vitamin E to try and decrease the stretch marks in the future.