astump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astump has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking Thinking of doing many testosterone booster reviews

I was thinking of doing about 6 testosterone booster type review over the next year or so. I would like to give each one about 2 months so I can really evaluate how well they actually work. So far these are the 6 I am thinking of:

1 - Dieseltest 2010
    2 - Activate + Rebound
    3 - Blue Up
    4 - Fenotest
    5 - Tribosten
    6 - Tribuloid

I'll see if I can get these all in the next year or so. I would also like some input as to how to rate them and in what categories.

I was thinking of a 1-10 type scale with these categories:
    Well being
    Stamina
    Increase Testosterone levels - this one is dependant on whether I can actually get before and after test levels
    Strength Increase
    Muscle Increase
    Fat loss
    Libido

Obviously these will be my opinions so any input is welcome. In fact I am already thinking of removing Fenotest and putting in something else, so taking suggestions. I will be ordering the first supplement soon and plan to start it in early/mid July. I am currently finishing PCT for a PP cycle so I want to get my levels back to somewhat normal before I start. I do have tests scheduled for June 27th so that should give me a good starting point.

I really want to see how these supps work for an older guy like me.

HELLO. YES, THIS IS DOG. ironstrife's Avatar
    ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the NHA stack will probably work the best out of the selection...

astump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astump has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah, that is what I am expecting atm, but that is also the most expensive. I am hoping to find a "diamond in the rough". Something that will match that stack but cost a lot less. At $70 a month I dont know if I want to run it continuously(with breaks of course).

Yaaju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yaaju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yaaju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yaaju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yaaju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yaaju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Astump, why are you thinking about removing the Fenotest? Do any of the other sups use fenugreek as an active ingredient? If not then it's probably a good choice for your review.

Have you considered Isa-Test? The reason I like this is because in the ingredients it has the same amount of zinc, magnesium and B6 as found in most ZMA products and ZMA has been proven in tests to increase test.

sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Yaaju
    ZMA has been proven in tests to increase test.
    Only in people who have a zinc deficency. In my opinion ZMA is better used as a sleeping aid than as a test booster

Yaaju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yaaju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yaaju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yaaju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yaaju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yaaju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sonicology -- Lorrie Brilla, PhD, a sports performance researcher at Western Washington University, reported that ZMA significantly increase free testosterone levels and muscle strength in NCAA football players. These ZMA study results were presented by Dr. Brilla on June 2, 1999, at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American College of Sports Medicine in Seattle, WA, and were published in the official ACSM journal, Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, Vol. 31, No. 5, May 1999.

Specifically, Brilla reported that "a group of competitive NCAA football players who took ZMA nightly during an eight-week spring training program had 2.5 times greater muscle strength gains than a placebo group. (250% better results!) Pre and post leg strength measurements were made using a Biodex isokinetic dynamometer." The strength of the ZMA group increased by 11.6% compared to only a 4.6% increase in the placebo group.

Basically, this means that if you went up 10 pounds on your bench press in eight weeks without ZMA, you WOULD have went up 25 pounds in that same period if you had been taking ZMA.

Brilla further explained, "The muscle strength increases may have been mediated by the anabolic hormone increases in the ZMA group. The ZMA group had 30% increases in free and total testosterone levels compared to 10 percent decreases in the placebo group... The ZMA group also had a slight increase in insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) levels compared to a 20 percent decrease in the placebo group. This study shows that anabolic hormone and muscle strength increases can be induced in already strength-trained athletes by using a novel zinc-magnesium preparation."

There have been many studies showing that most athletes are deficient in zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B-6. This is not a good thing for any athlete! The effect of zinc depletion on muscle function was tested on eight male subjects. This study demonstrated that muscle endurance, or total work capacity, declines rapidly with acute zinc depletion and the degree of the decline is correlated with the reduction in plasma zinc concentration. Many other studies show that after participating in regular intense exercise athletes' levels of zinc and magnesium decreases deeply.
    Last edited by Yaaju; 06-14-2006 at 09:47 PM.

Originally Posted by Yaaju
    Astump, why are you thinking about removing the Fenotest? Do any of the other sups use fenugreek as an active ingredient? If not then it's probably a good choice for your review.

Have you considered Isa-Test? The reason I like this is because in the ingredients it has the same amount of zinc, magnesium and B6 as found in most ZMA products and ZMA has been proven in tests to increase test.
    To tell ya the truth, I was thinking of dropping Fenotest for a couple reasons. First, I have read a few reviews of it where the testers only effects were increased libido, no strength or size gains at all. I know that doesnt necessarily mean it wouldnt work for me, but its a big strike against in my book, I need help in the gym, not the bedroom. Second, I have tried Fenugreek on its own with no apparent effects. So far the ones with trib in them seem to be most effective for me and thats why I want to test/log those ones. Then of course AvtivaTe + Rebound is supposed to be the bomb, so I had to include that one!

Oh, and I'll keep Isa-test in mind, thanx for the suggestion!

mirrorlens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirrorlens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirrorlens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirrorlens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirrorlens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirrorlens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirrorlens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirrorlens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirrorlens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirrorlens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IF you do this I am intrested to see how it turns out for you. Let us know if you do go ahead and do this.

OK, gonna order my Dieseltest 2010 next week. I am going on vacation so I dont want it arriving while I am away, someturd will prolly steal it off my porch! Not to mention it would just cook up in the sun for days.

I am very excited to try these out, I will be going for 2 months on it and put up a log. Wish me luck!

As a bonus, I should have "before" bloodwork to post, so thats nice )
    "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail" -- Dr. Phil

kenzboard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenzboard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenzboard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenzboard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenzboard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenzboard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenzboard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenzboard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenzboard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenzboard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile hmm yeah

I'm tryin' out MHP's T-Bomb II....been using it for about 3 days now. Difficult to say if there is a direct improvement of lifting, but just like creatine...it probably takes a while (doing its subtle magic inside of ya). Good luck with your stuff!

Originally Posted by kenzboard
    I'm tryin' out MHP's T-Bomb II....been using it for about 3 days now. Difficult to say if there is a direct improvement of lifting, but just like creatine...it probably takes a while (doing its subtle magic inside of ya). Good luck with your stuff!
    thanx! Hey, if you see some good results, please let me know, PM me or something. Good luck with your as well!
    "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail" -- Dr. Phil

tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Red face

Originally Posted by astump
    I was thinking of doing about 6 testosterone booster type review over the next year or so. I would like to give each one about 2 months so I can really evaluate how well they actually work. So far these are the 6 I am thinking of:

1 - Dieseltest 2010
    2 - Activate + Rebound
    3 - Blue Up
    4 - Fenotest
    5 - Tribosten
    6 - Tribuloid

I'll see if I can get these all in the next year or so. I would also like some input as to how to rate them and in what categories.

I was thinking of a 1-10 type scale with these categories:
    Well being
    Stamina
    Increase Testosterone levels - this one is dependant on whether I can actually get before and after test levels
    Strength Increase
    Muscle Increase
    Fat loss
    Libido

Obviously these will be my opinions so any input is welcome. In fact I am already thinking of removing Fenotest and putting in something else, so taking suggestions. I will be ordering the first supplement soon and plan to start it in early/mid July. I am currently finishing PCT for a PP cycle so I want to get my levels back to somewhat normal before I start. I do have tests scheduled for June 27th so that should give me a good starting point.

I really want to see how these supps work for an older guy like me.
    I personally would choose the activate AND rebound RELOADED as they are a great stack and the companies products are SOLID! I would recommend rebound RELOADED though as apposed to REBOUND XT, as rebound XT has been known to decrease libido therefore; they reinvented the wheel with rebound RELOADED.
    MY .02 worth