maximumlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maximumlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maximumlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maximumlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maximumlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maximumlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maximumlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maximumlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maximumlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maximumlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question loose weight without cutting as such

I want to loose weight without loosing muscle or stopping my gains I dont eat fatty foods and take flaxseed oil caps so if I keep taking all my daily proteins and weight training hard but also doing a hiit cardio program 20 minutes a day do you think il loose significant weight in a month.

At the moment im 5, 11 and 214lbs with 20% body fat and im looking to be about 180lbs with 15%

maximumlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maximumlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maximumlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maximumlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maximumlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maximumlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maximumlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maximumlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maximumlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maximumlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    by significant I dont mean like 20lbs

Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solid0Snake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you get enough protein intake per day (1-1.5grams of each lbs of ur weight) you won't lose a lot of muscle.

K-B has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    follow da 1-1.5g per pound of bodyweight, n acordin 2 ur plan u shud be losin sum serious amount of fat

SirDaniel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would personally cut out carbs before I cut out fat, because fat (good fats) controls insulin levels. It takes fat to burn fat, and insulin spikes lead to fat storage. But HIIT is the best cardio for fat burning.

falsdan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) falsdan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) falsdan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) falsdan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) falsdan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) falsdan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllll

jaspad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think if u were going to cut out fat or carbs id go with fat first, u need the carbs for energy becayse your going to be doing so much exerciseing, and just do some running and the weight will come of eventaully just not as fast as if u were actauly cutting

cutlerisking16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cutlerisking16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cutlerisking16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cutlerisking16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cutlerisking16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cutlerisking16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cutlerisking16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can someone please give me a detailed discription of the HIIT program....? I'm clueless!

Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DO NOT CUT FATS.

That is probably the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

CUT CARBS. Fats are also an energy source.. and carbs can be timed to give you sufficient energry throughout the day. Example: Breakfast, pre, and post workout.

You might be interested in HalleluYAH's carb cycling diets/principles: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=706139

Originally Posted by Orthodox
    DO NOT CUT FATS.

That is probably the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

CUT CARBS. Fats are also an energy source.. and carbs can be timed to give you sufficient energry throughout the day. Example: Breakfast, pre, and post workout.

You might be interested in HalleluYAH's carb cycling diets/principles: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=706139
    I was on about cutting out bad fats not unsaturated and polysaturated
    but thanks for the link