iLiftForMe is not very helpful. (-500) iLiftForMe is not very helpful. (-500) iLiftForMe is not very helpful. (-500) iLiftForMe is not very helpful. (-500) iLiftForMe is not very helpful. (-500) iLiftForMe is not very helpful. (-500) iLiftForMe is not very helpful. (-500) iLiftForMe is not very helpful. (-500) iLiftForMe is not very helpful. (-500) iLiftForMe is not very helpful. (-500) iLiftForMe is not very helpful. (-500)

Cool Should I still be getting sore? Im not..

Maybe a dumb question but I have been working out(weight training only) for approximately 6 months, and after workouts I feel dead, I always have, I believe thats normal. But, I do remember that the days after my workout my muscles were really sore. I dont get that soreness anymore. I feel like maybe im not working out to my fullest potention anymore, though when I do my sets I still fight for that last rep, and feel dead afterwards.
    Q. Should I be getting sore the day after my workout? Is it the soreness that means I reached my goal of my workout the night before?

----------------
    I weigh 162lbs, approx. 15% bf.
    max bench(havnt done in a while), but last i did was 200lbs
    workout usually consists of 3 sets of 10 reps, the way ive just started to do it is when I can do 10 full reps in 3 sets, I increase weight by a little and keep that weight until I can do 10 reps in each of 3 sets.
    ((thats just a little info of how im doing it now, incase that is a factor of why maybe my workout isnt working?))

OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iLiftForMe
    Maybe a dumb question but I have been working out(weight training only) for approximately 6 months, and after workouts I feel dead, I always have, I believe thats normal. But, I do remember that the days after my workout my muscles were really sore. I dont get that soreness anymore. I feel like maybe im not working out to my fullest potention anymore, though when I do my sets I still fight for that last rep, and feel dead afterwards.
    Q. Should I be getting sore the day after my workout? Is it the soreness that means I reached my goal of my workout the night before?

----------------
    I weigh 162lbs, approx. 15% bf.
    max bench(havnt done in a while), but last i did was 200lbs
    workout usually consists of 3 sets of 10 reps, the way ive just started to do it is when I can do 10 full reps in 3 sets, I increase weight by a little and keep that weight until I can do 10 reps in each of 3 sets.
    ((thats just a little info of how im doing it now, incase that is a factor of why maybe my workout isnt working?))

it means you are working out consistently and your body can handle the stress.

soreness or a pump isnt neccesarily proof that you are doing things right but,
    if you want that soreness again, simply increase the volume of your workout, add a set or 2 after every exercise, altho if you are getting bigger/stronger you shouldnt need to change a thing