amature has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

creatine's so damn expensive...

ok guys... just to let you guys know my problem... in singapore i bought 2.2 lbs of creatine for a hundred bucks!!.. 100 sing dollars... what a rip off... its a GNC brand.. and all the creatine's are around a hundred.... just asking... should i get cell tech instead coz cell tech costs 40 dollars more for the small one... and there is dextrose in it too... which is something i couldnt find.
    n/a

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Screw creatine and other supplements unless you're going pro. Just stick to some hard training and a strict diet and you should be fine.

but...

creatine helps in building muscle mass too and gaining strength right...? (from what i have learnt from layne's routine... it helps to produce ATP which will allow you to workout harder coz of more water retention..) yea i just started bbing... i would exclude the 5 months of hardwork since my injury time left me with no choice but to rest and lose most of my gains... so.. im planning to really bulk up and gain lotsa muscle mass in 5 months or a year ... (probably 44 lbs in 6 months) so how can creatine be so unimportant..
    n/a

Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just stick to regular food man, supplements are highly overrated, especially in the us.
    Th - And the iron rises...

barrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    creatine can help, and it does work (for most people), but if its that expensive to get where you live, then i dont think its worth it for you.

and remember for dextrose it's also called Corn Sugar so if u find that somewhere, its the same thing.
    COMMITTMENT..CONQUERS..ALL
    - TENxYARDxFIGHT

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No don't buy celltech it is a rip off. Best off buying normal creatine and buying some grape juice if you can't get dextrose/maltodextrin.

Try ordering from the cyberstore here, international air mail delivery for 1000 grams prolab creatine is $16.99. Look into it and see if it works out cheaper.

Later
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

oh ok

thanks guys..
    n/a

TripleXJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: creatine's so damn expensive...

Originally posted by amature
    ok guys... just to let you guys know my problem... in singapore i bought 2.2 lbs of creatine for a hundred bucks!!.. 100 sing dollars... what a rip off... its a GNC brand.. and all the creatine's are around a hundred.... just asking... should i get cell tech instead coz cell tech costs 40 dollars more for the small one... and there is dextrose in it too... which is something i couldnt find.
    why dont you just order your supplements online?
    Building muscle is just and adaptation to life,adapt and youll be one buff mofo!

The_Natural has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: creatine's so damn expensive...

Originally posted by amature
    eat steak for creatine.

Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No, 16 ounces of steak only = 2g of creatine.

16 ounces=1 pound

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Pro
    No, 16 ounces of steak only = 2g of creatine.

16 ounces=1 pound
    BUMP

In order to load and maintain you would need to eat a huge amount of steak and it would be more expensive than buying creatine.

But sure eat steak, to make sure that you are not defficient of creatine.

Later

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

It is better than nothing.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Re: creatine's so damn expensive...

Originally posted by The_Natural
    eat steak for creatine.
    steak would cost you more over time

Player6918 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why not order online? www.teenbodybuilding.com has some good prices i dont know about shipment to you though..
    You can accomplish anything you put your mind to.

Originally posted by Player6918
    Why not order online? www.teenbodybuilding.com has some good prices i dont know about shipment to you though..
    Already mentioned that to him, shipment is $16.99 for 1000 grams prolab creatine.

Later

Re: Re: Re: creatine's so damn expensive...

Originally posted by str8flexed
    steak would cost you more over time
    I wasnt saying to eat steak in order to load and then maintain creatine levels. I was just saying to eat steak for the added benefit that it contains creatine, which is ecspecially useful if you do not supplement with creatine. I think I remember hearing somewhere that a guy named Arnold used to eat steak quite often.

Player6918 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by LostProphet
    Already mentioned that to him, shipment is $16.99 for 1000 grams prolab creatine.
    Sorry i Just woke up dont mind me.. lol
    You can accomplish anything you put your mind to.

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Re: Re: Re: creatine's so damn expensive...

I wasnt saying to eat steak in order to load and then maintain creatine levels. I was just saying to eat steak for the added benefit that it contains creatine, which is ecspecially useful if you do not supplement with creatine. I think I remember hearing somewhere that a guy named Arnold used to eat steak quite often.
    ok so if you want to do that..why not just by creatine...take a low dose and you'll get the same effect much cheaper and you won't get the added calories (which may be an issue if he's trying to lose fat).
    Peace

Re: Re: Re: Re: creatine's so damn expensive...

Would that be the same arnold that recommends 20 sets per bodypart and behind the neck pulldowns ?????

Later

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: creatine's so damn expensive...

Originally posted by str8flexed
    ok so if you want to do that..why not just by creatine...take a low dose and you'll get the same effect much cheaper and you won't get the added calories (which may be an issue if he's trying to lose fat).
    Peace
    I was under the impression that he was no longer planning on supplementing with creatine due to the price. My suggestion is that he eat a 16 ounze steak for dinner every night. It tastes like heaven and he will get some creatine, even if it is a small amount.
    Personally I supplement with creatine, obvious it is much cheaper and more convenient, though I also eat a fat steak every night.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: creatine's so damn expensive...

I was under the impression that he was no longer planning on supplementing with creatine due to the price. My suggestion is that he eat a 16 ounze steak for dinner every night. It tastes like heaven and he will get some creatine, even if it is a small amount.
    Personally I supplement with creatine, obvious it is much cheaper and more convenient, though I also eat a fat steak every night.
    ****, wish my fatass could get away with eating a steak every night

mushee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

creatine....

is it that importent?
    as for now i only supplement with protein powder, and when i'll finish it i'll buy N-Large2.
    is creatine really that importent?

Re: creatine....

Originally posted by mushee
    is it that importent?
    as for now i only supplement with protein powder, and when i'll finish it i'll buy N-Large2.
    is creatine really that importent?
    Diet is the most important thing.
    Supplements are a big help though. Creatine is fairly cheap and I recommend it to any body builder. I wouldnt put it ahead of whey/n-large though.