thrower85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrower85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrower85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrower85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrower85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrower85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrower85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrower85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrower85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrower85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrower85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat burn question,

Well Since I was about 14 I tried to lose fat... Nothing worked. Last April when I reported for semi pro football camp I weighed in at 312 and wearing like a size 44 pants. I started track since then at school as a thrower and we have some decent conditioning workouts. Well more then decent. When I started track preseason i was 296, and this was in September. I am now 251 and wearing about a size 37. My chest has gone up to about 56 inches and my arms are about 19. Can anyone explain why this worked so well and nothing in the past 6 years did?

Baseball_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) Baseball_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) Baseball_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) Baseball_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) Baseball_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) Baseball_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) Baseball_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) Baseball_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) Baseball_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) Baseball_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) Baseball_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thrower85 View Post
    Well Since I was about 14 I tried to lose fat... Nothing worked. Last April when I reported for semi pro football camp I weighed in at 312 and wearing like a size 44 pants. I started track since then at school as a thrower and we have some decent conditioning workouts. Well more then decent. When I started track preseason i was 296, and this was in September. I am now 251 and wearing about a size 37. My chest has gone up to about 56 inches and my arms are about 19. Can anyone explain why this worked so well and nothing in the past 6 years did?
    If you burn 3500 calories you will lose a pound of fat. Football burns a lot of calories. You were probably burning 700+ calories per hour, and if you were in camp 5 hours a day that would burn off one pound.

aaron456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I found the best way to achieve my exact objectives set at ecoach360 program www.ecoach360.com. They have tailored all my needs and gave a personalized coach to achieve all my set targets. Apart from this they also gave me regular latest information and updates on health to keep myself fit and healthy.