Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Rudy's X-Factor/Activate Log

A little bit about me...

Sex: Male
    Height: 6’1”
    Weight: 200
    Body Type: Ecto/Meso

Training History

I've been lifting since I was 15. Started out as a skinny sophomore (~135lbs) in high school trying to get bigger for football. By my senior year I was 190lbs. While in college I've been trying to gain using a lean bulk approach but pharmacy school is not to kind to a normal schedule. I've managed to put on 10 lbs of LBM in the last 3 years.

Injury History

1999: Tendonitis in left knee
    2001: Tendonitis in left hip
    2002: Partially torn right rotator cuff
    2003: Torn cartilage in left wrist
    2005: Severely herniated disc - L5-S1

Training Schedule

Sunday: Press
    Monday: Pull
    Tuesday: Legs/Core
    Wednesday: Press
    Thursday: Pull
    Friday: Legs/Core
    Saturday: Off

Workouts normally last 50-60 minutes.

Note: This is a tentative schedule. With my school schedule I seldom have time for six workouts in a week. If I miss a workout I just do it the next day and adjust my schedule accordingly. On average I make it to the gym 4 times a week.

Cardio Schedule

2-3 days a week after my workouts. 20-30 minutes at moderate intensity.

Diet:

Chicken, Beef, Turkey, Pasta, Steel Cut Oats, Brown Rice, Milk, Cheese, Cottage Cheese, Yogurt, Whole Grain Bread, Natty Peanut Butter, Honey, Enova oil, Coconut oil, lots of water.

Daily intakes
    Protein: 300g
    Carbs: 500g
    Fat: 125g
    Total Calories: ~4300

I eat anywhere from 4-7 meals per day depending on the amount of class I have each day. I aim to eat 40-50g protein per meal, 70-80g carbs per meal, and varying amount of fat depending on what I’m eating.

Current Supplements

Multi-Vitamin/Mineral
    Whey Protein (GF-Pro)
    Weight Gainer (Mass Meal)
    All-In-One
    Antioxidants (C, E, GXR, Vigor)

Past Supplement Use

Creatines: Muscle Tech Cell-Tech, EAS Phos****en HP, EAS Phos****en XT, San V12, Swole v2, BSN No-Xplode, BSN Cellmass, Bulk CEE, straight monohydrate, Designer Supplements XCEED.

Nitric Oxide Boosters: MRI NO2, BSN Nitrix, MAN Body Octane, and Syntrax Nitrous.

Stimulants: MAN Scorch, E/C, Ergopharm AMP.

Other: Optimum Nutrition L-Glutamine, Optimum Nutrition BCAA 5000, Optimum ZMA, Xtreme Formulations ICE.

I respond well to all forms of creatine I’ve tried. Prefer CEE b/c of less stomach discomfort. I respond fairly well to arginine-based NO boosters but prefer citrulline malate-based NO products. I respond well to all stimulants.

Drug Use: None. Beer on the weekends (I’m in college).

PH/AAS use: None

Previous logs
    Designer Supplements XCEED
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/desig...xceed-log.html

Short Term Goal: Get over a plateau I’ve been stuck at for about 3 months. I tested XCEED in January and it helped me bust through my strength plateau, now I just need to bulk up.

Long Term Goal: 225 lbs with <10% BF.

more info coming....
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    http://bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

"But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward."
    -Rocky

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck your goals big guy! *subscribed*

rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was planning on starting the X-Factor tomorrow (3/26) but I've come down with a cold so I'm going to wait until this coming Wednesday (3/29) to start.

The good stuff:

Molecular Nutrition X-Factor http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mn/xfactor.html
    more info can be found on their website http://www.molecularnutrition.net

Designer Supplements Activate http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/design/act.html
    more info and a full write up at http://www.designersupps.com

Dosing:

Day 1-20 X-Factor 4 capsules/day
    Day 21-50 X-Factor 4 capsules/day, Activate 4 capsules/day

I will be dosing X-Factor 1 cap at breakfast, 2 caps 45 mintes preworkout, 1 cap before bed
    Activate dosing will be 1 cap at breakfast, 1 cap 45 minutes preworkout, 1 cap at lunch/dinner (depending on when I workout), 1 cap at bed

X-Factor restrictions, as posted in the diet thread...

*Walnuts in extreme moderation due to n3 content
    *Fatty fish no more than twice per week
    *No EFA supplements (flax, fish, etc)

So I've heard. And those of you who are peanut butter sodomists will be happy to hear this info: it seems that PB is special being high in monounsaturated fats and the omega 6 linoleic acid while having ~0% omega 3 content. What this means is it should be very friendly to X-Factor.

Normal levels basically mean no more than 1-2 servings per food item in question. Both saturated and mono-unsaturated fats can displace AA in the cell, so my idea that saturated fats are the secret was wrong. But it is good to utilize both, so don't go throwing out your coconut oil or whole-fat milk.

Omega 3 (n3) as usual is counter to AA in amounts that would be gotten from usual supplementation of EFA's or from eating fatty fish everyday (with the exception of DHA which may be complimentary and perhaps antogonize inflammation even more).

Omega 6 (n6) seems to have little effect on AA.

Also, all anti-inflammatories, EFA's, NAC, CLA, and joint relief should be avoided.

Other testers (stolen from spaceclown's log...sorry buddy)
    XFactor/ActvaTe Cutters:
    ErictheRed
    ItalionStallion
    Quelly (has used NHA, ActivaTe, and XFactor)

XFactor/ActvaTe Bulkers:
    Muzi
    Coulaid
    BiggJohn
    Envirocopy512
    XcriticalbenchX
    Rudyky08
    BringNit

XFactor/NHA Cutters:
    B4LL4Holic
    Mr. Aries (Has used NHA, unsure on XF?)

XFactor/NHA Bulkers:
    Skigazzi
    Bodebldr2000 (Has used XF)
    Spaceclown (Has used NHA)
    Athletic Edge Nutrition

"But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward."
    -Rocky

DIET

Staples:

Morning Shake
    1 cup steel cut oats
    2 tbsp honey
    2 scoops GF-Pro
    1 tbsp Enova Oil

P-70g, C-142g, F-26g

Pre-bed shake
    2 scoops Mass Meal
    1 cup skim milk

P-42g, C-37g, F-12g

Intra-WO
    All-In-One w/ Gatorade

P-15g, C-35, F-0

Post-WO
    2 scoops GF-Pro
    2 tbsp honey
    1 cup yogurt
    2/3 cup steel cut oats

P-71g, C-118g, F-15g

Coconut oil - 2 tbsp during the day
    F-28

Staple total
    Protein: 214g
    Carbs: 320g
    Fat: 79g

During my hectic days I normally have time to eat 2-3 real meals:

8 oz chicken breast
    1/2 cups uncooked brown rice w/ butter

4 oz whole wheat pasta w/ meatsauce and parmesan cheese
    6 meatballs

1 1/2 cups fat free cottage cheese
    1 cup yogurt
    2/3 cup steel cut oats

8 oz turkey burger/cutlet
    baked potato w/ butter

Snacks:
    string cheese
    slices of cheese
    natty PB
    whole wheat bread
    bagels w/ butter and cinnamon

Dietary goals: Protein 300-400g Carbs 450-600g Fat 100-125g Total Calories 4000-5000 depending on workout schedule.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition

-Rocky

SUPPLEMENTS

Morning Shake - 1 multi, 1 X-Factor, (1 Activate)

Lunch - 1 g Vitamin C (1 Activate)

Pre-Workout - 2 X-Factor (1 Activate)

Post-Workout - 1 cap Vigor, 1 cap GXR, 1 g Vitamin C, 1 B-Complex

Dinner - 400 IU Vitamin E (1 Activate if lunch is preworkout meal)

Pre-Bed - 50mg Zinc, 500mg Magnesium, 5mg B6, 1 X-Factor, (1 Activate)
    Athletic Edge Nutrition

-Rocky

TRAINING

Day 1 Press

Incline DB Press
    Weighted Dips
    Lying Supinated Cable Flyes (Atrainer Flyes)
    Military Press
    DB Lateral Raise
    Close-Grip Bench Press
    Lying French Press

Day 2 Pull

Hammer Chins
    Lat Shrugs
    Bent-over DB Rows
    Cable Low Row
    BB Shrug
    Rear BB Shrug
    DB Rear Delt Flye
    EZ- Bar Curl
    DB Curl

Day 3 Legs/Core

Leg Extension
    Leg Curl
    Seated Calf Raise
    Leg Press
    Romanian Deadlift
    Standing Calf Raise
    Oblique Crunch w/ Ab straps on lat pulldown machine (Atrainers version)
    Ab Crunch w/ Ab straps on lat pulldown machine (Atrainers version)
    Back Extensions

Day 4 Press

Weighted Dips
    Incline DB Press
    Atrainer Flyes
    Military Press
    1-arm Cable Lateral Raise
    Close-Grip Bench Press
    Cable Pressdown

Day 5 Pull

Lat Shrugs
    Hammer Chins
    1-arm DB Rows
    Wide Grip T-Bar Rows
    BB Shrug
    Rear BB Shrugs
    DB Rear Delt Flye
    EZ-Bar Curl
    DB Hammer Curl

Day 6 Legs/Core

Squat
    Standing Calf Raise
    Romanian Deadlift
    1-Leg Extension
    1-Leg Curl
    Seated Calf Raise
    Oblique Crunch w/ Ab straps on lat pulldown machine (Atrainers version)
    Ab Crunch w/ Ab straps on lat pulldown machine (Atrainers version)
    Back Extensions

Notes
    -Due to lower back injury, squats are done with light weight, 20 rep, using a 5-0-1 tempo with no pause at the top.
    -Romanian deadlift also done with very light weight using a 4-0-1 tempo.
    -Exercises are done 3 sets with rep range from 8-12. For certain compound exercises rep range taken down to 3-6 reps.
    -Any other changes will be noted in my updates.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition

-Rocky

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looking good bro. I wish you the very best on your log and stack!

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Future pharmacist, eh? Cool.

Not sure on the ENOVA, may want to decrease intake if you're over a tbsp a day.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Originally Posted by uhockey
    Future pharmacist, eh? Cool.

Not sure on the ENOVA, may want to decrease intake if you're over a tbsp a day.
    Enova is 1 tbsp w/ the morning shake only. Also, Mass Meal contains sunflower oil and Enova oil. 12g fat total, 2g saturated, 3g polyunsat, 7g monounsat. I'm not sure if I should continue w/ Mass Meal or not, if someone could clarify yeah or nay.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition

-Rocky

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rudyky08
    Enova is 1 tbsp w/ the morning shake only. Also, Mass Meal contains sunflower oil and Enova oil. 12g fat total, 2g saturated, 3g polyunsat, 7g monounsat. I'm not sure if I should continue w/ Mass Meal or not, if someone could clarify yeah or nay.
    PM phosphate bond.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

Quick update, I'm still feeling a little under the weather. Tomorrow is supposed to be the day I start the log but I'm not sure if I want to begin not feeling 100%. If I don't start tomorrow I'll begin this coming Sunday.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition

-Rocky

Get better first.

Just noticed you're location of Ohio.......ONU, right? My buddy was president of the Sig Ep house down there from '00 till '02.

Correct, Ohio Northern University. I was a freshman here fall of 02 so your buddy might have graduated already, although I do know a lot of Sig Eps here. I'm a Kappa Psi myself.

I decided during my last hour of class to begin the log on Sunday. I'd rather wait 4 more days and be 110% since MN and DS sent me ~$150 worth of supplements, altough I've been anticipating starting this for weeks.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition

-Rocky

Good plan.

Quick update, I'm over my cold. Evidently there's been some kind of disease going around campus and a bunch of people have gone to the ER. I was only sick for about 3 days. I believe this is due to my good diet and very high intake of antioxidants during the time I was sick. I took 4g Vitamin C, 1200 IU Vitamin E, 3 GXR, 4 Vigor, and 2 multivitamins, along with 30g of glutamine peptides for three days. My girlfriend has been sick for over a week and wondered how I got better so quick.

I'm still beginning my log on Sunday b/c it is the start of my weekly training cycle.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition

-Rocky

glad to hear your feeling better boss! looking forward to the log! XF is doing a great job for me! Benched 300lbs today without a shirt of course, pused it for 3 seconds and it went straight up, no problem, could have done another rep with 3 second pause but it wasnt on my traing log for today. i dont want to stray from my routine at all. Anyway, good luck, your gonna love it!

What kind of illness? Head, GI, etC?

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    On board.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Personally, I had sinus congestion with a mild cough and no fever. Other people had fevers of 102-104 that went to the ER. It was a typical cold for me but it sounds like other people caught some kind of influenza.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition

-Rocky

clockworks203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clockworks203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clockworks203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clockworks203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clockworks203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clockworks203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clockworks203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clockworks203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clockworks203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clockworks203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clockworks203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'll be looking forward to this. Subscribed.

jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Very well put together log! I feel ya on that L5 - S1, that's what I had surgery on a year and a half ago! Hope you're feeling better.
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Smile

Originally Posted by rudyky08
    Quick update, I'm over my cold. Evidently there's been some kind of disease going around campus and a bunch of people have gone to the ER. I was only sick for about 3 days. I believe this is due to my good diet and very high intake of antioxidants during the time I was sick. I took 4g Vitamin C, 1200 IU Vitamin E, 3 GXR, 4 Vigor, and 2 multivitamins, along with 30g of glutamine peptides for three days. My girlfriend has been sick for over a week and wondered how I got better so quick.
    All hail to the antioxidants.

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subscribed
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

Originally Posted by jmil
    Very well put together log! I feel ya on that L5 - S1, that's what I had surgery on a year and a half ago! Hope you're feeling better.
    Yeah, the back injury was probably one of the hardest things to get over. I didn't have surgery, I had 2 epidurals and 7 weeks of physical therapy. It's been 11 months since the injury and I don't feel any effects from it.
    Last edited by rudyky08; 04-02-2006 at 01:35 PM.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition

-Rocky

DAY 1

Workout

50 minutes

Incline DB Press 65x10x3
    Dips BWx12x3
    Atrainer flyes 25x10x3
    Military Press 100x8, 110x8x2
    DB Lateral Raise 20x10x3
    CGBP 135x8, 145x8x2
    Cable Pressdown 60x10x3

Workout notes

Solid workout, especially coming off a sickness. Good pumps in chest/shoulders/tris. Took 2 XF 30 minutes preworkout. I'm excited to feel the 'x-factor pumps' everyone talks about since I get good pumps when I don't take anything.

Side Effects

None

Misc. notes

If there is anything else that I should add to my daily updates let me know. I also took measurements yesterday and will be posting them tomorrow along with exercises that I'm going to use to gauge strength increases.

On a side note, today is opening day, a great day to start the log, and the Indians play tonight at 8. GO TRIBE!!!
    Athletic Edge Nutrition

-Rocky

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Looks good man. Just keep the daily updates coming, and you'll do great!

DAY 2

Workout

55 minutes

Hammer chins BWx6x3
    Lat shrugs 190x10x3
    Bent over DB row 55x10x3
    Cable low row 90x10x3
    BB shrugs 185x10, 225x8, 245x8
    Rear BB shrug 155x10, 185x10, 195x10
    Rear Delt Flye 25x10x3
    EZ bar curl 65x10x3
    DB curl 35x8x3

Workout notes

Another solid workout. Took 2 XF 45 minutes pre-workout. Pumps we're good but nothing out of the ordinary.

Side Effects

None

Misc. notes

I forgot to add that yesterday, today, and tomorrow's workouts are with weights below what I can handle for the reps listed. I'm using the first 3 days to transition back up to 100% effort due to being sick last week. Hopefully Wed-Fri's workout will be all out.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition

-Rocky

Good call on slowly getting back at it.

B4LL4HOLIC will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4LL4HOLIC will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4LL4HOLIC will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4LL4HOLIC will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4LL4HOLIC will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4LL4HOLIC will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4LL4HOLIC will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4LL4HOLIC will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4LL4HOLIC will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4LL4HOLIC will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4LL4HOLIC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subscribed....Good luck
    B4LL4HOLIC's Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=669187

My X-Factor / NHA Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=735863

Interested in other X-Factor / NHA Tester Logs?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=736197

Originally Posted by uhockey
    Good call on slowly getting back at it.
    Exactly. No need to rush things. Just like with love.