Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500)

You're all kidding yourselves...

If there were as much money in MMA as there is in boxing, elite boxers would enter the scene and completely annihilate your heroes. They would spend a couple of weeks learning takedown defense and then we would see some very embarrassing fights with the MMA "elite" getting knocked out like amateurs.

It had to be said.
    I was gonna rip his heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and the most vicious and the most ruthless champion there's ever been. No one can stop me--Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander. He's no Alexander. I'm the best ever--there's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey; I'm from their cloth. There's no one like me. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous; my defense is impregnable; and I'm just ferocious, I want your heart.

Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000)
    hahahahahaha

siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000)
    So how does it feel to be retarded?

eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    negged
    I Survived the YAMMA! - 4/11/08
    Fedor > God

UFC 84 rep betting lists won't be posted until late tomorrow! Sorry for the delay.

Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh my god this guy has it all figured out!!!! bow down!!

Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ycjY3Yu-NQ

1:02, a punch from Tyson damn near lifts a 200+ pound man off of his feet, and he's wearing regulation size boxing gloves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htWaZ5BxQgk

Fedor doesn't know how to punch, and obviously has little talent for it. Look at him throwing "punches" at 1:10.

...Is this a joke? Are we on Candid Camera? Those punches are absurd. Tyson (or even a lesser elite boxer) would simply destroy this try-hard.

****, Tyson in his prime could walk into the octagon having been told five minutes before that wrestling is allowed and probably literally kill anyone they put in there with him, considering those tiny little gloves.

If elite boxers ever start competing in MMA there will be an uproar because deaths will occur. Deaths already occur in boxing, and the gloves are twice as large.
    I was gonna rip his heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and the most vicious and the most ruthless champion there's ever been. No one can stop me--Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander. He's no Alexander. I'm the best ever--there's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey; I'm from their cloth. There's no one like me. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous; my defense is impregnable; and I'm just ferocious, I want your heart.

siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Logicalypso View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ycjY3Yu-NQ

1:02, a punch from Tyson damn near lifts a 200+ pound man off of his feet, and he's wearing regulation size boxing gloves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htWaZ5BxQgk

Fedor doesn't know how to punch, and obviously has little talent for it. Look at him throwing "punches" at 1:10.

...Is this a joke? Are we on Candid Camera? Those punches are absurd. Tyson (or even a lesser elite boxer) would simply destroy this try-hard.

****, Tyson in his prime could walk into the octagon having been told five minutes before that wrestling is allowed and probably literally kill anyone they put in there with him, considering those tiny little gloves.

If elite boxers ever start competing in MMA there will be an uproar because deaths will occur. Deaths already occur in boxing, and the gloves are twice as large.
    Tyson in his prime would've done well in MMA, yes, because he was such a damn good boxer and boxing is such a practical martial art.

I still fail to see, at all, how you're drawing the absurd conclusions you are.

Originally Posted by siamesedream View Post
    Tyson in his prime would've obliterated all MMA competition so obscenely that the glove sizes would be increased due to public outcry, yes, because he was such a damn good boxer and boxing is such a practical martial art.

I still fail to see, at all, how you're drawing the absurd conclusions you are.
    Fixed.

Dude, wrap your head around this: no MMA fighter alive could take a punch from Tyson with those tiny little gloves, and no MMA fighter alive is fast enough that they'd be able to somehow avoid it. Tyson in his prime would dominate MMA so thoroughly it would be disgusting to watch.

Edit: and to the guy who negged me, no, I'm not a troll. You can go through my post history and see that I'm a normal poster. I just felt sort of argumentative (I won't deny it) and when I feel argumentative I like to annoy dogmatic people (Christians, hardcore libertarians, hardcore communists, MMA fanatics who fail to see the difference between the raw power of an elite boxer and the try-hards in the UFC) with truths that they'd rather not face.
    Last edited by Logicalypso; 02-12-2008 at 03:20 AM.

Fixed.

Dude, wrap your head around this: no MMA fighter alive could take a punch from Tyson with those tiny little gloves, and no MMA fighter alive is fast enough that they'd be able to somehow avoid it. Tyson in his prime would dominate MMA so thoroughly it would be disgusting to watch.
    Do you box? Do you train MMA? From what area of expertise of yours are you drawing conclusions from?

I like to annoy dogmatic people (Christians, hardcore libertarians, hardcore communists, MMA fanatics who fail to see the difference between the raw power of an elite boxer and the try-hards in the UFC) with truths that they'd rather not face.
    lmao.

It's funny how it's the usually the most dogmatic people that say that.

Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000) Nicolasl is just really nice. (+1000)
    brock lesnar is 1-1 in mma and would destroy any boxer in mma

Do you box? Do you train MMA? From what area of expertise of yours are you drawing conclusions from?
    Do you understand the difference between type I muscle fibers, type IIa muscle fibers, and type IIb muscle fibers? Just wondering.

lmao.

It's funny how it's the usually the most dogmatic people that say that.
    It's funny how it's usually the most dogmatic people that say that.

Do you understand the difference between type I muscle fibers, type IIa muscle fibers, and type IIb muscle fibers? Just wondering.
    I'll take that as a complete admittance that you have no experience whatsoever on the issue and have no idea what you're talking about.

Thanks for the honesty, though.

And there goes final sign of your failure, the repeat.

Well, that was fun.

TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow....just, wow.....

Let us know when your observance of MMA exceeds 4 hours, alright?

We learned what happened when a pure boxer enters MMA in 1993.

Screw mixed martial artists! A pure wrestler could beat a pure boxer any damn day of the week.

It's just the name of the game, pal, and even ****-talking "heroes" of boxing such as Floyd Mayweather Jr. are not only too scared to try and back this assertion up, but they are using fukking money as an excuse....

Are you telling me that someone who is a MULTI-MILLIONAIRE somehow can't afford to chase his pride and back up his mouth for six months before returning to doing whatever he wants to do??? There's a REASON we'll never see a pure boxer in MMA. We know it, and they know it.....Why don't you?

Originally Posted by TheClips View Post
    Wow....just, wow.....

Let us know when your observance of MMA exceeds 4 hours, alright?

We learned what happened when a pure boxer enters MMA in 1993.

Screw mixed martial artists! A pure wrestler could beat a pure boxer any damn day of the week.

It's just the name of the game, pal, and even ****-talking "heroes" of boxing such as Floyd Mayweather Jr. are not only too scared to try and back this assertion up, but they are using fukking money as an excuse....

Are you telling me that someone who is a MULTI-MILLIONAIRE somehow can't afford to chase his pride and back up his mouth for six months before returning to doing whatever he wants to do??? There's a REASON we'll never see a pure boxer in MMA. We know it, and they know it.....Why don't you?
    Uh, if you had a limited number of years during which you could perform at your athletic peak, and you got paid millions of dollars per fight, you wouldn't waste six months of your valuable time to back up your mouth. But that doesn't mean that you wouldn't recognize your own ability and the abilities of others.

eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fixed.

Dude, wrap your head around this: no MMA fighter alive could take a punch from Tyson with those tiny little gloves, and no MMA fighter alive is fast enough that they'd be able to somehow avoid it.
    Rampage Jackson's punching power has been measured at 1800 PSI and guys like Dan Henderson can take plenty of his punches. So much for that theory.
    I Survived the YAMMA! - 4/11/08
    Fedor > God

UFC 84 rep betting lists won't be posted until late tomorrow! Sorry for the delay.

hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If there were as much money in MMA as there is in boxing, elite boxers would enter the scene and completely annihilate your heroes. They would spend a couple of weeks learning takedown defense and then we would see some very embarrassing fights with the MMA "elite" getting knocked out like amateurs.

It had to be said.

"a couple of weeks" Nice try! Did you ever see the Ali-Inoki fight in which Inoki was not even allowed to wrestle but still essentially won the fight by kicking Ali's legs? This wasnt even close to MMA but still exposed how limited Boxers were in defending other arts. This fight is often attributed to Ali's poor performances afterwards due to the damage he took to his legs. Youtube it.
    It is universally well known, that in digesting our common food, there is created or produced in the bowels of human creatures, a great quantity of wind. That the permitting this air to escape and mix with the atmosphere, is usually offensive to the company, from the fetid smell that accompanies it. That all well-bred people therefore, to avoid giving such offence, forcibly restrain the efforts of nature to discharge that wind.
    Ben Franklin Essay about "Trouser Coughs" 1781-

Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000)

My forearms are MkII muscles, my biceps are MkVI, my chest and back are MkXV, my quads though are the Super MkXXs. Now if you're saying that Tyson only had MkIIb jacked fibres, then he's nothing compared to me.

In the mean time, do you have any evidence of top level boxers destroying top level mma fighters? Look at all the k1 champions, Tyson could compete with a K1 champion and he would stand a chance against other standup based mma fighters, guys like Liddel, Sylvia, Kongo, Cro Cop, etc, but he would still need to learn a heck of a lot, especially when he get's put in the ring with a heavyweight Thai boxer.

Against a more wrestler/ground style of fighter or a fighter that can move from standup to ground fighting easily, people like Lesnar, Fedor, Big Nog, Tyson would have huge problems. And remember, Fedor has beaten K1 champions in a standup fight, so Tyson wouldn't pose much of a problem, especially since he'll have no takedown defence, no wrestling experience, no clinch work, no kicks, no kick defence, no sub defence, no gnp work, etc. Another thing that a boxer would need to adapt to would be the smaller gloves, a 16oz glove covers your head very well, mma gloves are 4oz, i think, so they're a lot smaller, so he would need to be aware of that when he covers up from jabs, crosses and especially hooks.
    Last edited by Maine; 02-12-2008 at 05:13 AM.
    Hai Guyz
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \

MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol, i was just thinking about UFC 1 where the Pro boxer wore ONE(just one)boxing glove into the ring. The fact is, boxers, Yes and Mike Tyson, get the chance to hit as hard as they do.......now listen closely BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING TAKEN DOWN! In mma theres also kicks, knees, elbows, Its not the same game and you cant take the "sweet science" into the cage. The cage is a completely different branch of science. Keep your guard up like you do in boxing and you gonna get take down, so many examples, but i guess the OP has no experience or knowledge of true fighting.

MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i call troll

Jenkins1997 is just really nice. (+1000) Jenkins1997 is just really nice. (+1000) Jenkins1997 is just really nice. (+1000) Jenkins1997 is just really nice. (+1000) Jenkins1997 is just really nice. (+1000) Jenkins1997 is just really nice. (+1000) Jenkins1997 is just really nice. (+1000) Jenkins1997 is just really nice. (+1000) Jenkins1997 is just really nice. (+1000) Jenkins1997 is just really nice. (+1000) Jenkins1997 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mark Hunt would walk down Tyson like he was his next meal.
    I may not be the person I should be, or the person who, with Christ's help, I one day will be...but THANK GOD I'm not the person I used to be!
    -MLK, Jr.

****I rep Titan fans on site!****

TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Uh, if you had a limited number of years during which you could perform at your athletic peak, and you got paid millions of dollars per fight, you wouldn't waste six months of your valuable time to back up your mouth. But that doesn't mean that you wouldn't recognize your own ability and the abilities of others.
    It's one thing if you're an up-and-comer, but Floyd Mayweather Jr. lives in a PALACE.....Are you telling me that he can't stand to sacrifice a couple million to supposedly "expose" MMA as being exactly what he says it is?

Like I said before, but not in so many words---using "money" as an excuse to dodge a fight, especially if you've talked **** about it, makes you the biggest, stinkiest, hooker-vagina in the world!

Bottom line--you're wrong, bro.

juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Negged on recharge.

Originally Posted by TheClips View Post
    It's one thing if you're an up-and-comer, but Floyd Mayweather Jr. lives in a PALACE.....Are you telling me that he can't stand to sacrifice a couple million to supposedly "expose" MMA as being exactly what he says it is?

Like I said before, but not in so many words---using "money" as an excuse to dodge a fight, especially if you've talked **** about it, makes you the biggest, stinkiest, hooker-vagina in the world!

Bottom line--you're wrong, bro.
    x a bunch

Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tommy Morrison fights MMA. I don't think he knocked anyone out and he's a hard hitter. Plus hes got AIDS.
    psn: mdksniper

Strength Sports for Life C Project's Avatar
    C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You know, I used to believe the samething. I thought that with just two weeks of sprawl training, a boxer could do what he does best. Then I got kicked in the face, kicked in the thigh, kicked in the inner-thigh, kneed in the chest, hip-tossed, caught a knee to my chin, then got jab, cross, hooked.

Someone was better than me. I got pwnd. Three years later, I laugh at people like you. In bars, in gyms, on T.V., in class, at work, on the interwebz. Go troll somewhere else. Fatty.
    Moved Squat, Bench, and Deadlift to Yoke, Log, and Stones.

FX45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FX45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FX45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FX45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FX45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FX45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FX45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FX45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FX45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FX45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FX45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Boxer vs. Kick boxer

lol @ this thread.... if a boxer came into mma, he would get owned worse then this...

MMAsen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMAsen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMAsen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMAsen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMAsen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMAsen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMAsen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMAsen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMAsen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMAsen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMAsen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by adambomber View Post
    Lol, i was just thinking about UFC 1 where the Pro boxer wore ONE(just one)boxing glove into the ring. The fact is, boxers, Yes and Mike Tyson, get the chance to hit as hard as they do.......now listen closely BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING TAKEN DOWN! In mma theres also kicks, knees, elbows, Its not the same game and you cant take the "sweet science" into the cage. The cage is a completely different branch of science. Keep your guard up like you do in boxing and you gonna get take down, so many examples, but i guess the OP has no experience or knowledge of true fighting.
    x2. Full contact fighting and boxing are two completely different ball games. I'm not a big Gonzaga fan, but he would probably own Tyson in his prime.

joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

It had to be said.
    Oh, hai

Not this **** again.
    "my job title is douchebag"- some planet fitness thread

BeastlyBill is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastlyBill is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastlyBill is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastlyBill is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastlyBill is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastlyBill is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastlyBill is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastlyBill is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastlyBill is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastlyBill is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastlyBill is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow. Lol just a couple weeks of learning takedown defense, even stil would get taken down and submitted. Knees, elbows, leg kicks body kicks? Pls gtfo