Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

6 OXO ripped off already

It didn't take long:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/exl/test.html

Although I have my doubts as to whether it's really in the product.

MichiNRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hehe... i found it <g>

dio,

i just replay to have it in my bookmarks <g>

cU

Michi

Hounddog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Junk!
    "The Hounddog"

Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: 6 OXO ripped off already

Originally posted by dio
    It didn't take long:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/exl/test.html

Although I have my doubts as to whether it's really in the product.
    Hehe,not only did they rip off 6-oxo but their sales pitch was laughable also.
    "Are you happy with your virginity"
    "Do you like being worthless and weak"

Reminds me of those Charles Atlas "Hey Skinny" ads in old comic books

lovetoeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Could they have possibly fit anymore crap into a capsule?

Badarse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tell me about it bro
    Out of my way cuz I'm lifting!

Pumpmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ditto man! and people will buy this stuff.
    It's the pump that counts!

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Heads up Pat.

DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, they ripped-off BioTestical too. The 19-dione they included is good for growing boobies. This stuff is crap!
    "Out of the ground I rise to grace"

I noticed the 4AD EC too, but kilosports has had that for a while now. I was under the impression that 6oxo was difficult to synthesize, so I was surprised to see a ripp off so fast.

I noticed the 4AD EC too, but kilosports has had that for a while now. I was under the impression that 6oxo was difficult to synthesize, so I was surprised to see a ripp off so fast.

lovetoeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe PA is selling it to other companies?

He made it pretty clear that Ergopharm would be the only company selling it when asked about it.

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by dio

Yes, it is very hard to make. Printing the name "6-OXO" on a label unfortuntaely is very EASY to do

Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im tired of people laughing at me. i cant take it anymore
    therefore i shall purchase immediately

i love that salespitch
    My 9 years of experience of successfully/unsuccessfully combating androgen-related hair loss.
    Professional, academic and personal sources and experience cited
    www.hairlossfromsteroids.com

Flee Priest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Deoudes59
    im tired of people laughing at me. i cant take it anymore
    therefore i shall purchase immediately

i love that salespitch
    Hahahah! (Laughing at everybody)
    If you are what you eat, I'm dead meat.

guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

OMG

Ummm, what more can I say than...TOTAL BS!!! HA!HA!HA!

Pathetic.
    Orthodox Atheist.
    Concealed Hatred Is Cowardice - Henry Rollins.
    "I will not attack your doctrines nor your creeds if they accord liberty to me. If they hold thought to be dangerous - if they aver that doubt is a crime, then I attack them one and all, because they enslave the minds of men." -The Ghosts, 1877

windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I saw that the other day. Laughable indeed.

Howie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would like to see an independent lab test on this product.

Fat chance.

Originally posted by Patrick Arnold
    Yes, it is very hard to make. Printing the name "6-OXO" on a label unfortuntaely is very EASY to do
    I figured as much. That's why I posted it here so you would see it. Don't you have the name patented?

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by dio
    I figured as much. That's why I posted it here so you would see it. Don't you have the name patented?

You don't patent a name, you trademark it. Yes, they are guilty of trademark violation and our attorney is on it

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To Find Out if You Need Extreme Labs Alpha-Ester Depot Take This Simple Quiz.

Do you like being weak and worthless?
    Are you happy with your virginity?
    Have you just now realized their not laughing with you, but at you?
    If none of the above apply, would you still like more muscle mass?
    I think I should get my attorney onto them as well - they've obvisouly been spying on me.

Jason Scott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by D&G
    I think I should get my attorney onto them as well - they've obvisouly been spying on me.

HAHAHAHA!!! That is a funny joke !!

Jay
    I Weight Lifted... Then I learned... Now I bodybuild....

Yet again, It's On Boeee!

Griff13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Do you like being weak and worthless?
    Are you happy with your virginity?
    Have you just now realized their not laughing with you, but at you?"
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

I wonder who this company is actually directing their marketing effort towards? Afterall, someone actually wrote this stuff with a consumer in mind.

Let's see what the most likely target market is:

!. 21+ year olds who are still virgins and think they are worthless and weak (not a big market I would guess)

2. 18+ year old virgins (bigger market, but not that large)

3. 14-16 year old virgins that have low self-esteem and are looking for that "magic" pill

You be the judge.

Is it any wonder Congress wants to control this stuff? Remember when the tobacco companies use to target kids?

Shamefull!
    Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking.
    -- The Scarecrow

Jason Scott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Griff13

3. 14-16 year old virgins that have low self-esteem and are looking for that "magic" pill

You be the judge.

Is it any wonder Congress wants to control this stuff? Remember when the tobacco companies use to target kids?
    Wow, Exellent point.
    That did not even cross my mind, that is sad.

Well said Griff13,

Jay
    I Weight Lifted... Then I learned... Now I bodybuild....

Yet again, It's On Boeee!

Originally posted by Jason Scott
    Wow, Exellent point.
    That did not even cross my mind, that is sad.

Well said Griff13,

Jay

Yes, I can see the supporters of the bill HR5564 presenting this advertisement before congress as an example to scare the congressmen. Even though it is a ridiculous and extreme advertisement in our market, it will be presented as typical. This **** really hurts

Originally posted by Patrick Arnold
    Yes, I can see the supporters of the bill HR5564 presenting this advertisement before congress as an example to scare the congressmen. Even though it is a ridiculous and extreme advertisement in our market, it will be presented as typical. This **** really hurts

I plead to bb.com to remove this advertisement from their site immediately, for the sake of our industry. Can someone contact someone at bb.com about this??

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Patrick

email:

ceo@bodybuilding.com with your concerns

Originally posted by D&G
    Patrick

email:

ceo@bodybuilding.com with your concerns

Just did thanks. Lets see if its removed

Badarse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everything seems to be ripped off in this industry.
    Out of my way cuz I'm lifting!