crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

new pic. any comments?

this a pic i took recent.. im not where i wanna be, i have lost about 60 lbs and am no longer looking at weight im just training and eating right.. i was 305 im now 248..
    Attached Images

Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Nice, How big are thoughs arms? and whats you max bench? (or do you know) I always like to keep up with ppls bench. Cause I cant hardly do anything....lol

crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thank you. my arms are 18 inches and i never went for max banch before. i only do dumbell presses cause i feel and see more results from them .
    i use 110 lb dumbells for incilne bench for 6-8 reps
    120 for flat 8-10 reps
    and 90's for decline(by now im spent)

Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    looking pretty big man, keep up the good work.
    "I thought I was looking at my mother's old douche bag except that's in Ohio." - Dudley Dawson aka Booger

"Idle Hands spend time at the genitals, and we all know God hates that" - Drippy

fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    say big man, whats your height? what part of FLorida are you in? I see a few FLA heads lurking around here
    life in the Blue house....

Dying to enter the 32nd degree, and on to the burning sands.....

2B1 ASK 1

jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Looks good! Size is great, good job!

thanks for the compliments.. i am 6'1 248. i live in melbourne florida

Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah nice arms!!
    arniefan!!

Kaddi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looking good big man, what gym you hit in melbourne, i go to On The Edge To boulder and Rock Climb a couple times a month.
    The Strong will stand and the weak shall fall by the wayside!

I am John H's God

Genetically gifted from the waist down

pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Your potential seems to be awesome. You've already accomplished a huge weight loss. Congratulations! At your present size, you're huge now, and can only get better. Seems like you're on the road to massive and ripped. Good luck dude.
    One more rep, bro!

thank again for the compliments , makes me wanna go harder..
    i train at gold's gym in melbourne. i will keep updates and would love to hear comments or suggestions.. thank again everyone.. by the way, i am a regional chef and studied many culinary aspects and i get alot of nutrition questions.. please feel free to ask, i would love to be some help to you guys out there.

Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

good job
    How Can I sign my name here? It says signature...

heres a pic i took a month earlier...
    Attached Images

nynsb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice arms but really that's all you can truly see.

B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking drum roll please

ok crazychef im going to give you the b-boy highest compliment..... here it is... of all the people that have ever come on this board I am most impressed with what you have done with your body bro, i remember seeing your pic when you first posted on this board and damn bro you have come a hella long way. The difference in your waist and the hardness in your arms and shoulders is nothing short of amazing, looks like a Hydroxycut add comercial bro.... damn... amazing just amazing.. good luck bro and don't stop i want to see an 8 pack on you bro... good luck and God bless.

hey b-boy thanks alot for the cool post. soon enough i feel secure enough and work up enough courage for a pic without a shirt... im still pretty sensative.. but i'm gonna keep training hard and in a month or 2 ill post an updated pic...thanx again for the confidence and moral boost!

nynsb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok,
    So where are these amazing Before to After Transformation Pictures Posted???

ScottyAx800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScottyAx800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScottyAx800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScottyAx800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScottyAx800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScottyAx800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScottyAx800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lookin' good, man. And I'm pretty sensitive about my body too. You're not alone out there bro.

Awais is just really nice. (+1000) Awais is just really nice. (+1000) Awais is just really nice. (+1000) Awais is just really nice. (+1000) Awais is just really nice. (+1000) Awais is just really nice. (+1000) Awais is just really nice. (+1000) Awais is just really nice. (+1000) Awais is just really nice. (+1000) Awais is just really nice. (+1000) Awais is just really nice. (+1000)
    i remember ur b4 pics, ur doing a hell of a job bro! mad mad mad props to ya!

Shapeshifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

chef lookin hard buddy, are the before pics available????

my current pic is on top. my before pic is a few lines down i posted a little later.. says chef7.. current on top called chef9