Closed Thread

Thread: Modivation!

Captain Kickatrollsass gunsnbam's Avatar
    gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Modivation!

I was moTivated when I first started but now I am running out. How do you guys keep moTivated? I saw a pic of the new 'transformation of the week' and he hung pictures of Arnold by his weight bench. Anybody else do anything like this? How do you get your moTivation?
    Last edited by gunsnbam; 02-23-2006 at 10:57 AM.

SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    seriously .... moTivation
    just keep doing it for your health and all, watch Jay next to some fatass and ask yourself which one you want to be
    Training in Budokai Do.

TS-BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) TS-BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) TS-BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) TS-BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) TS-BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) TS-BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) TS-BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) TS-BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) TS-BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) TS-BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) TS-BB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    www.animalpak.com

check my transformation

At time I lost motivation too but this site helps with all that. Some of the most motivational articles ever. Plus BB.com has some articles on motivation. The best thing to do with pictures is post a picture up of somone you think had the body you "really" want and put in on your bathroom mirror so you see it at the beggining of every day.
    Gl bro peace
    - "The only thing that I fear is the thought that one day I may not have a dream, so I will not let this one go until I get all that I want. Take it. Be an Animal. F*ck everything else."
    -Animal Pak

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=7076443#post7076443

^ My Transformation

Height - 6'0
    Weight- 190
    Bench- 275
    Squat- 365
    Deadlift- 375
    Curl - 115

Yukimushu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yukimushu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yukimushu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yukimushu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yukimushu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yukimushu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yukimushu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yukimushu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yukimushu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yukimushu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yukimushu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Every week I weigh myself and stick the print out next to the previous weeks print out on the wall right next to my desk at work. That always seems to keep me motivated since im able to see my weight go up and up.

I've also found that spending an hour or so a day on this forum a great method to keep me motivated!

gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TS-BB
    www.animalpak.com

check my transformation

At time I lost motivation too but this site helps with all that. Some of the most motivational articles ever. Plus BB.com has some articles on motivation. The best thing to do with pictures is post a picture up of somone you think had the body you "really" want and put in on your bathroom mirror so you see it at the beggining of every day.
    Gl bro peace
    Wheres your transformation, BB.com?
    Last edited by gunsnbam; 02-23-2006 at 11:22 AM.

anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like watching videos of the pros train that always gets me motivated. Go to the home page of bodybuilding.com and search for "the fitshow"

built like a brick house Dallas68's Avatar
    Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TS-BB
    www.animalpak.com

check my transformation

At time I lost motivation too but this site helps with all that. Some of the most motivational articles ever. Plus BB.com has some articles on motivation. The best thing to do with pictures is post a picture up of someone you think had the body you "really" want and put in on your bathroom mirror so you see it at the beggining of every day.
    Gl bro peace

Thanks brother! woooh lol i was going to post the same site...honestly if you don't find inspiration from here then your lost!
    going full blast!

workout journal (random rambling)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168460783

n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yea i like watching videos, there was this one video called battle for the olympia 2005..cant find it now but it got me pumped up
    ==================================================
    Journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=845762
    ==================================================

reppin back 1000+ if you ask...

built like a brick house Dallas68's Avatar
    Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by n00bi3
    yea i like watching videos, there was this one video called battle for the olympia 2005..cant find it now but it got me pumped up

i think that was on some bodybuilding dungeon site not enitrely sure...

for me i get pumped because i know im improving everytime i lift and i know its for me and i know i want to do it for me... 100%

think about it in a few months you can make gains and will look bigger or more cut the mere thought of changing your body to suit how you feel it should look is purely awesome...

imagine flexing really hard in front of a mirror you feel like fainting but you just see your face filling with blood your neck gaining vascular veins you never knew you had, deltoids pounding out those awesome veins that go down to your arms and if you have that little biceps vein it will be pumped with more blood...your traps mounting to 2 monster mountains...with those unimaginable little veins running over them both like little valleys...your triceps jutting out as big as your biceps and you feel they cant stretch any further biceps peaking like little hills...

that is the ultimate....

at this point you fall to the floor laughing cause its awesome to see your body straining wanting to be punished but it sees rewards at the same time...

look at yourself look at others do you want to be better than them? if so then your motivated now go out and damn well lift brother!
    going full blast!

workout journal (random rambling)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168460783

TS-BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) TS-BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) TS-BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) TS-BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) TS-BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) TS-BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) TS-BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) TS-BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) TS-BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) TS-BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) TS-BB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gunsnbam
    Wheres your transformation, BB.com?
    Its in my signature labeled .. My transformation
    - "The only thing that I fear is the thought that one day I may not have a dream, so I will not let this one go until I get all that I want. Take it. Be an Animal. F*ck everything else."
    -Animal Pak

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=7076443#post7076443

^ My Transformation

Height - 6'0
    Weight- 190
    Bench- 275
    Squat- 365
    Deadlift- 375
    Curl - 115

Originally Posted by Dallas68
    i think that was on some bodybuilding dungeon site not enitrely sure...

for me i get pumped because i know im improving everytime i lift and i know its for me and i know i want to do it for me... 100%

think about it in a few months you can make gains and will look bigger or more cut the mere thought of changing your body to suit how you feel it should look is purely awesome...

imagine flexing really hard in front of a mirror you feel like fainting but you just see your face filling with blood your neck gaining vascular veins you never knew you had, deltoids pounding out those awesome veins that go down to your arms and if you have that little biceps vein it will be pumped with more blood...your traps mounting to 2 monster mountains...with those unimaginable little veins running over them both like little valleys...your triceps jutting out as big as your biceps and you feel they cant stretch any further biceps peaking like little hills...

that is the ultimate....

at this point you fall to the floor laughing cause its awesome to see your body straining wanting to be punished but it sees rewards at the same time...

look at yourself look at others do you want to be better than them? if so then your motivated now go out and damn well lift brother!
    (bump) this was a good one...anybody got anythin else?

i am daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i am daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i am daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i am daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i am daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i am daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i am daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i am daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i am daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i am daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i am daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    reading through this forum and just generally looking through BBing magazines makes me want to lift. Also, I play football and I want to try to get somewhere with that, (or so my coaches tell me.) I know lifting is the only way I have a chance to get a good scholarship somewhere- and I intend to try to do everything I can to fulfill this goal.

The only problems I generally run into which severly piss the ****ing **** out of me is access to a gym, my parent can never come get me or take me out because they both work basically around the clock- it really ticks me off. No one lives in my part of town who lifts so it's really out of the way for a ride home from a friend. I'm taking weightlifting as a CLASS which I never knew my school offered, but it's basically a joke it's just me and this one kid. The teacher doesn't really know **** about lifting... this is what brought me to this site, seeking info and help to get where I want to in life.
    Last edited by i am daniel; 03-06-2006 at 06:52 PM.
    I'm like a Russian mobster, drinkin distilled vodka
    'Til I'm under the field with Hoffa, it's real
    Pillow-top him like a toupee
    Mix the water, with the soda
    Turn the pot up make a souflee

timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    knowing what ill be like if i dont work out is enough really for me. i just go and do it. not many people are like me though. im very self motivated. ive never needed a partner or anything. even in regular life i do things my self and find motivation from within.