Lionaround is not very well liked. (-100) Lionaround is not very well liked. (-100) Lionaround is not very well liked. (-100) Lionaround is not very well liked. (-100) Lionaround is not very well liked. (-100) Lionaround is not very well liked. (-100) Lionaround is not very well liked. (-100) Lionaround is not very well liked. (-100) Lionaround is not very well liked. (-100) Lionaround is not very well liked. (-100) Lionaround is not very well liked. (-100)

Lordosis and specific exercises

For those who don't have it, Lordosis is an exaggerated curvature in the lower spine, pushing the abdomen out as well as the buttocks due to the way the spine bends.

I have only just recently discovered this is what I have aged 30, although I always suspected something was amiss.

Anyway, I used to be very fast and skinny when a kid, but as I have got older at school, guys that were WAY less athletic than me could beat me at the 100m. I never could understand it until now.

I believe Lordosis makes a person slower to some extent as the hips/ hamstrings/ glutes tend to be weakened as does the lower abdomen. Anyone else experience this?

Also, are there good exercises you can recommend?
    Stretching in itself is meant to be good, as is staying on the feet and not sitting too much.