Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    jujitsu & 4 ripped body Celticpowered's Avatar
    Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry Anti-americanism is serious.

Even in Scotland America is severely detested. I must say tho that the people r very much liked as are the country as a whole. I do love the american culture and its style so dont think i hate u guys! I also hate the British government too. It is your administration that is grossly hated. I think the Bush administration has caused this mess due to bad PR and handling of the abuses as one e.g.. In the UK we have opposite and as soon as something bad against our forces comes up the PM is slaughtered. It just beats me why the same thing does not happen in America

I hope george bush and rumsfield die in their sleep because they are the biggest terroists since the Nazis and there is nothing anyone will or can do to stop them. Go against them and its a economic threat to your country. They are a propaganda machine who use excelent psychological techniques to persuade the masses that what they r doing is right and humane. What bs. I HOPE THEY R SHOT

Chuteboxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chuteboxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chuteboxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chuteboxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chuteboxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chuteboxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chuteboxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chuteboxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chuteboxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chuteboxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chuteboxe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cool
    Attached Images

IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow Strong Generalisations.

Funnily enough, the US isn't detested in the part of the UK where I live. Actually, apathy in that area is so great that they don't really care about anything except leading their own blinkered lives.

I like plenty of people in the US, and yeah, I think their President is a moron, but so bloody what. I wouldn't call them terrorists, though.
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you are blinded by a smokescrean also. Their military policy is terroism at its highest. How many innocent iraqi's have died?

IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not blind, if anything I have my eyes wide open.

Innocent Iraqi's? And...what? So people have died, it's a war, get used to it. That's what happens in a war, people fight and die. Get used to it because the way this is going, it isn't going to end any time soon.
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IceDragon
    Wow Strong Generalisations.

Funnily enough, the US isn't detested in the part of the UK where I live. Actually, apathy in that area is so great that they don't really care about anything except leading their own blinkered lives.

I like plenty of people in the US, and yeah, I think their President is a moron, but so bloody what. I wouldn't call them terrorists, though.
    Ice you generalized on ALL the followers of islam. Now you are talking about generalizing.

What the thread starter said is 100% true. The world hates the US government and people who support its WAR on HUMANITY. Theyt dont hate americans, which is somthing their media is trying to show them to gather support from them. Please this has happend throughout history. Why are you trying to deny it?

JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Innocent Iraqi's? And...what? So people have died, it's a war, get used to it. That's what happens in a war, people fight and die. Get used to it because the way this is going, it isn't going to end any time soon.
    its official. you're a nut.

Dark Heresy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Heresy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Heresy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Heresy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Heresy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Heresy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Heresy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Heresy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Heresy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Heresy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Heresy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Can't Americans see that what they are doing is so ****ing wrong?

getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Would you actually say that if your children were killed in war by enemy troops?

Are you trying to tell me you will continue to live your life as if nothing happened after seeing your children dead infront of your eyes and you cant do anything about it?

Will you just say sh*t happens and leave your children to rot ?

StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000)

True dat.....Look at WW2 the raid on Pearl Harbor killed 3000 americans in 2 hours.....

IceDragon's got it right...War has never been pretty, it isn't supposed to be...
    5'10"
    183 lbs
    8% bodyfat

StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by getting2big
    Would you actually say that if your children were killed in war by enemy troops?

Are you trying to tell me you will continue to live your life as if nothing happened after seeing your children dead infront of your eyes and you cant do anything about it?

Will you just say sh*t happens and leave your children to rot ?

Getting2big

A close family friend of ours who was like an uncle to me was sniped out in Iraq, shot dead center in the forehead by a sniper. The people who are in the military, enlist themselves knowing that if a war comes they will be called upon to do their duty.

Again like 2000-2500 soldiers have died in this war, that is nothing compared with other wars, I mean don't get me wrong it is unfortunate that people have to die at all...But that's part of all of it...

We can't really generalize about anyone, whether they be islamic, or christian, or jewish.....There is bad in every group, I, myself am Christian and I will tell you I know plenty of muslims they have good morals, but a group of them chooses to be whacked out, and I will acknowladge there are pretty whacked out "Christians" so there are bad in every group...
    Last edited by StoneJaw; 02-16-2006 at 03:35 AM.
    5'10"
    183 lbs
    8% bodyfat

kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Celticpowered

I hope george bush and rumsfield die in their sleep because they are the biggest terroists and there is nothing anyone will or can do to stop them. Go against them and its a economic threat to your country. They are a propaganda machine who use excelent psychological techniques to persuade the masses that what they r doing is right and humane. What bs. I HOPE THEY R SHOT

i agree....we need an new "Lee. Harvey Oswald"....

Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kalagan
    i agree....we need an new "Lee. Harvey Oswald"....

Where do you french get off talking bad about the US after the States had the good taste to chisel the armpit hair out of that statue of liberty you gave them?
    Blue jays/Spartans/Colts

kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500)

Unhappy

[QUOTE=IceDragon I think their President is a moron, but so bloody what. I wouldn't call them terrorists, though.[/QUOTE]

http://www.etext.org/Politics/MIM/rail/impkills.gif

and

http://www.etext.org/Politics/MIM/rail/impkills.html

Originally Posted by StoneJaw
    True dat.....Look at WW2 the raid on Pearl Harbor killed 3000 americans in 2 hours.....

IceDragon's got it right...War has never been pretty, it isn't supposed to be...
    ok, but there's a difference between killing soldiers and killing or/and torturing civils....

War in Iraq in maybe the biggest bull**** in all the History...and the responsible persons are Bush, Cheney, etc...
    Last edited by kalagan; 02-16-2006 at 04:09 AM.

Talking

Originally Posted by Revolver45
    Where do you french get off talking bad about the US after the States had the good taste to chisel the armpit hair out of that statue of liberty you gave them?
    lol...the statue of liberty was nicer with armpit hair....

Originally Posted by StoneJaw

yes so u wd agree that it should be avoided at full costs. Not as if Iraq attacked us.

Just ask urself what would have happened if the War in iraq was brought about by the French and not America. What reaction would we have now? War crimes.

I want bush dead, sooner the better.

just imagine how u wd feel if ur babies where killed because of a foreign force that shd not be there

Thumbs up

Just ask urself what would have happened if the War in iraq was brought about by the French and not America. What reaction would we have now? War crimes.

I want bush dead, sooner the better.

just imagine how u wd feel if ur babies where killed because of a foreign force that shd not be there
    Celtic,

if it was possible i'd r"ep you" every minute !!!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Celticpowered again."

For me the only good action or speech of Bush was on 9/11 at ground zero..to hear all this people shouting "USA !! USA !!" was incredible...greatest speech of George.

lol thanks alot man.

It is true tho and it is a shame that no one can do anythin about it. Don't BOMB london or NYC just try and assassinate the leaders.

Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yes so u wd agree that it should be avoided at full costs. Not as if Iraq attacked us.
    At the time it seemed like a realistic possibility and one that had to be taken seriously. Looking back it was a mistake, but what if the states hadn't attacked and Iraq had instead attacked the states, or helped in an attack? Then you have possibly thousands of dead US citizens. Don't forget, the SAS, the KGB and several other inteliigence agencies agreed that all signs pointed to there being WMD in Iraq. You have to give Bush credit, it's not an easy time to be president, everything that he does is going toi be scrutinized by people like you. I'm not saying Bush is flawless but to say that he deserves to die makes you sound no better than a terrorist.
    Blue jays/Spartans/Colts

Angry

At the time it seemed like a realistic possibility and one that had to be taken seriously. Looking back it was a mistake, but what if the states hadn't attacked and Iraq had instead attacked the states, or helped in an attack? Then you have possibly thousands of dead US citizens. Don't forget, the SAS, the KGB and several other inteliigence agencies agreed that all signs pointed to there being WMD in Iraq. You have to give Bush credit, it's not an easy time to be president, everything that he does is going toi be scrutinized by people like you. I'm not saying Bush is flawless but to say that he deserves to die makes you sound no better than a terrorist.
    U really need to study the art of pesuasion and persuasion psychology because your personality type is very common and it is you they target and you have fell for it. The SAS had no other option. I am British and i have to say our forces are a JOKE. We once had the best army etc, but that was hundreds of years ago. Our special forces etc copying "intelligence" off postgrad students for e.g. Even with the IRA they could not do anything, the only way they could get info was by bribing.

And i seriously doubt the KGB backed the war on iraq. The whole world knew they were not a serious threat. Just the American propaganda machine painted that picture. Let me ask u, who is in charge of all the Oil contracts in Iraq now?

No better than a****ing terroist? i hope A stray American bomb hits ur ****ing house and kills ur little sister and ur mother and ur family, and then see how u ****ing feel u english ignorant ****ing twat

Magic Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What alot of people from other countries don't seem to realize is that most Americans hate our president and the way our country is run too.
    It is written that one day Chuck Norris will team up with Mr. T and Hulk Hogan. They will patrol the land roundhouse kicking, leg dropping, and pitying every fool in sight. This is known as the apocalypse.

BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dark Heresy
    Can't Americans see that what they are doing is so ****ing wrong?
    Yep, and "Iran, here we come!" and Syria, and Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia etc etc etc until the global government and New World Order is in place.

Many Americans have been blinded by the lies and propaganda. Its hard to believe our own leaders would be so treacherous and deceitful to us. Some of us, like myself, are waking up to the reality of the situation though. I see whats going on now and have looked through all the evidence that I can. When I try to discuss it with others, most get angry and refuse to even listen to reason. They will fight you to shut you up. Most dont want to know the truth. Most just want to believe what theyve kept on believing.

It is how Hitler accomplished the things he did. Rally the crowd behind you, start out with small things, and get them on your side and following you, invoke an unusually strong sense of nationalism, continue to inflame the masses, and continually build and build and keep them with you, and finally they are thinking in ways they would not have imagined 10 years earlier- and without consciously realizing it! They cant comprehend the fact that they have been brain-washed, lied to, decieved, attacked, and murdered by their very own leaders. Bring up Hitler and they get furious as hell. "I'm better than that. That would never happen to me. Those people were stupid. "

"the war on terrorism", "the need to take over other countries to eradicate 'WMD's' " "the spread of 'freedom' " "Democracy for all people" etc etc - all BS.

And the very thing that drives them the most - 9/11, is an American led conspiracy to legitimize the process.

I voted for a "President" Bush. I didn't vote for Hitler, the Fourth Reich, Murder, Thievery, and the spread of the American empire into the realm of The New World Order.

-Downing street memo
    -Joe Wilson
    -yellowcake forgery
    -Scott Ritter
    -circumstances surrounding 9/11
    -questions surrounding Bin Laden and CIA contact
    -allowance of continued IED's and other violence through Rumsfeld's manipulations inside Iraq to legitimize our stay
    -New World Order ( that Pres Bush's father gleefully exposed just after Iraq attacked Kuwait)
    -WMD's being made another 'problem' (along with terrorism) that allows us to kill tens of thousands, and eventually many times greater, and take over countries.
    -US covert intervention into the 2005 Iranian elections, and emplacement of a president there that would give us another "justification"; Defined by Scott Ritter.
    -conveniently, the 2005 presidential election in Iran provided us with a clear reason to take it over.
    -The definate need for control of the strategic oil supply to further the NWO agenda.
    -The deliberate instigation of Muslim vs West hate on many fronts.
    -The current events that show us that the "nutcase" whistle-blowers from years ago where actually correct, and that their warnings of what was planned is now in fact coming true.
    etc
    etc
    etc
    Last edited by BlueBayou; 02-16-2006 at 05:22 AM.

If my kids wanted to fight for their country, regardless of whether they died or not, I'd still be damned proud. That's beside the point though - regardless of what politics are behind it, war kills people. Why deny it?

I'm not painting a fancy happy flowery picture of war, because that isn't reality. War is brutal, nasty, vicious and it isn't pretty at all. Hel, if it came down to it, you'd shoot a neighbour in a time of war if it was them or you.

Anyone who says different either wouldn't survive, or they'd be lying.
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

there's absolutly no relation between 9/111 and Iraq.

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If my kids wanted to fight for their country, regardless of whether they died or not, I'd still be damned proud. That's beside the point though - regardless of what politics are behind it, war kills people. Why deny it?

I'm not painting a fancy happy flowery picture of war, because that isn't reality. War is brutal, nasty, vicious and it isn't pretty at all. Hel, if it came down to it, you'd shoot a neighbour in a time of war if it was them or you.

Anyone who says different either wouldn't survive, or they'd be lying.
    We gotta get out of this thread IceDragon, I have never seen such a high concentration of lunatics in one thread. It scary people like this are allowed to be out in public

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kalagan
    there's absolutly no relation between 9/111 and Iraq.
    and you know this how??

please don't respond "everybody knows this" I mean FACTUALY you know this how?

If my kids wanted to fight for their country, regardless of whether they died or not, I'd still be damned proud.

Ask the question to the family of the soldiers dead in Iraq. i doubt that they'll tell you "yeah...i'm proud that my son is died @ war for USA".

Today, more than 60 % of the Americans want the return of their soldiers.