strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Constantly waking up hungry

I eat plenty of calories throughout the day and I always have some cottage cheese with a handful of almonds before I go to bed but I STILL wake up a couple of times a night hungry. I can't sleep if im hungry so it really sucks. No matter how hard I try it is impossible. Ive tried drinking a full glass of water but if I do that then it defeats the purpose completely because I wake up and have to piss like crazy... loll any advice would be much appreciated. thx all

dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try eating some more cottage cheese then.

strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    did I mention im cutting? :/ is the cottage cheese still ok?

dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by strongpointe85
    did I mention im cutting? :/ is the cottage cheese still ok?
    Yeah, it's fine

I love you... not in that way... but I do... damn you responded quick :X

How many calories do you take in during the day?

id say around 24-2600 calories

I love you... not in that way... but I do... damn you responded quick :X

hmm... i think when i wakeup tonight ill try drinking some more water... how much water do you think i should drink? a full glass or just a small cup?

Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I eat plenty of calories throughout the day and I always have some cottage cheese with a handful of almonds before I go to bed but I STILL wake up a couple of times a night hungry. I can't sleep if im hungry so it really sucks. No matter how hard I try it is impossible. Ive tried drinking a full glass of water but if I do that then it defeats the purpose completely because I wake up and have to piss like crazy... loll any advice would be much appreciated. thx all
    so after you piss in the middle of the night drink a miscellar casein shake and go back to bed.......

I am very low on cash though and cannot afford any supplements at the moment so I rely on cottage cheese... I cannot stand the no salt added one but the regular one is delicious

Bupolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bupolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bupolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Got the same problem

I've got the same problem as you. I have to eat RIGHT before going to bed, and it has to be a BIG meal for me to get through the night. The problem with me waking up is I have a HECK of a time going to back to bed (dunno why, probably part of some deep psychological problem, but we can worry about that later). When do you eat your normal dinner, and when do you eat the small-before-bed meal?

i wakeup late so my meals go as follows:

preworkout meal: 9am

Workout

pwo meal: 11-11:30ish

meal: 1:30-2

meal: 4-4:30

DINNER 6:30ish

Before bed meal: anywhere between 11-12:30

The meals are spaced out kind of weird... but as time arrangements go, this is the best I can do especially because of work.

Bupolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bupolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bupolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I posted a similar question, and I received a lot of "Casein" and Cottage Cheese recommendations. SO with my next dinner I am throwing that in.

ijl1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I find that eating before I go to bed is the thing that makes me wake up hungry, if I don't eat before I go to bed I wake up less hungry.

I've tried that, but then I can't fall asleep initially cause I'm hungry. I've just started eating some cottage cheese at dinner. It's the low fat kind, but I mix in a little blue berry preserve, VERY yummy! I think it may actually work!

sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would say that you need to up your calories slightly. How are you going cutting on this particular diet so far? If you are seeing good results that is fine, but if you are not, I would suggest that you add another meal after your 6.30pm meal so that you are having something else at 9pm-9.30pm then something again (cottage cheese) at 11pm-12.30am. It doesn't need to be a big meal, just a little meal of 200 calories or so.

Also try to eat a heap of veggies in all of your meals as well as high fibre complex carbs since you might be needing those. IMO, you still need carbs even though you are cutting so if you are taking those out, I would also tend to keep in a small amount at every meal (except the last one).

shauntm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to have a huge problem with that about a year ago long before I started training again. I would wake up almost like sleep walking and raid the fridge or pantry mostly of the sweet stuff and I ballooned up to like 290 so I went on weight watchers basically a 1500 calorie a day diet. But I kept messing it up during the night. What I did was make a ton of sugar free fat free jello and If I woke up hungry load my stomach up with that and it worked great for me I got down to 235 lost 8 pant sizes.I would say give it a shot