Blood in my N.O System Lost Kaos's Avatar
    Lost Kaos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lost Kaos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just Wanted to say thanks

So ive been trolling for about two years now, was a sophmore in HS, was 6'3 and 240. I wanted to join the bball team but was hard to keep up. Now Im a senior and down to 175 and grew half and inch. I just wanted to say thanks cause I had no clue where to start or what to do, It wasnt easy and there were times i felt like giving up and would come here and heard people ha dthe same problems and they got through it.I mean giving up all the foods and the old habbits I loved was not easy but it paid off in the end. Coming here help keep me going and wanted to say thanks.

Now I come to yall agian for help. I know its the wrong section but maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

Ive been trying to bulk up to about 190 and then cut so I can be about 6-8% BF so I can play jucco ball. Where can I go about how to do this and the best way. And is there anything else besides protien and creatine that could really help.

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's identical to cutting, you just eat more.