305-Raul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Consumer Health Digest Diet Supplements reviewed 06

Hey ! I came across this article that ranks and reviews the top 20 Fat burners of 06 according to them. By the way what do you guys think off Xenadrine NRG ? Do any of the Hydroxycut products work ? This article lists Lipovarin as the top fat burning supplement.

http://consumerhealthdigest.com/weig...?source=google

JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Interesting. Many of them I've never even heard of.

Yeah i know what you mean lol i've only heard of a few there. I think i want to go down a good 10 to 20 pounds but i need a fat burner that will work. I'am one of those people that just cant swallow pills it sounds crazy i know lol but i just cant get myself to swallow pills no matter how hard i try so i have to bite on them and swallow it that's why liquid cap piils dont work for me. I tried taking lipo-6 but since i had to pop it in my mouth i'am sure none of it went down as it was supposed to so in the end lipo-6 did nothing for me.

*Bump* Need opinions