Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lost 210lbs in 9 months

What's going on guys,

Just wanted to share some of my success with you guys. At my heaviest I weighed 384 lbs, and I'm only 5'8" (I know I was ridiculously overweight).

Been working out with a trainer for the past 9 months and been eating very very lean. Here's what I did...

For the first 6 months I ate 3 meals and 3 protein shakes/day

Here is what i could eat...

Protein:
    -Chicken Breast
    -Turkey Breast
    -Tuna
    -Egg Whites
    -Salmon (no carbs with this protein since contains more fat)

Carbs:
    -Brown rice
    -Sweet Potato
    -Oatmeal
    -Wild Rice

Veggies:
    -Pretty much any green vegetable (no avocado's, and a few other exceptions
    -Tomatoes

Things to stay away from
    -Didn't eat any dairy's at all (I know a lot of you guys love cottage cheese, but its loaded with sugar)
    -No fruits (I know it's good sugar, but it's still sugar
    -No baby carrots (high in sugar)
    -No bread
    -No fats (cook with as little fat as possible, salmon was really the only exception for the "good" fats)

The key with my success was...

a) drink a **** load of H2O (I drank b/w 7-8L/day)
    b) Cardio every single day (at the beginning of my program I was doing about 45 min of cardio/day)...as things progressed, losing body fat was harder and harder so you all know what that means...increase the amount of cardio and train like an animal.
    c) Only did a 3 day split for muscle (we really weren't focussed on muscle building, rather we used the weights as a "calorie burner".
    d) Went against the grain...what I mean by that is people will tell you, "you're crazy to be eating like this...how can you keep this up???"
    e) I know tuna is gross on its own, which is why I use only "Hellman's ultra low fat mayo" (contains 25 cals/tbsp, 0.5g of fat)

Honestly guys, don't listen to people. There's a lot of stupid and ignorant people in this world who will only try and discourage you. The only reason for that is simple...jealousy!!!

A lot of people will try and discourage you from hitting your goals, simply because seeing you succeed makes them feel like more of a failure. Remember, you're doing this for yourself and nobody else. I assure you guys that if you stick to 3 meals a day (using 1 item from protein, carbs, and veggies at every meal) and drink 3 whey protein isolate shakes in between every meal (spreading them out about 2-3 hours apart) and consuming a protein shake as your last meal by 8pm in the evening, the body fat will begin to fall off. Of course, as things got harder and harder, ephedrine became a big help...but I didn't start to supplement with ECA until I was 230lbs...which means the first 150lbs came off naturally (eating just what I listed above, and drinking some green tea daily).

I currently sit at around 178-180lbs and am proud to say that next week I will begin my "bulking phase". I want to drop down to about 175lbs where I will be about 6%bf and then it's time to get huge (lean and mean!!!)

Let me know what you guys think.

Take it easy...
    -

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Congrats, any before and after pics?

This is about the only thing that I disagree with:
    Originally Posted by Blimp2Pimp
    -No fats (cook with as little fat as possible, salmon was really the only exception for the "good" fats)
    Have you gotten any lab work recently? I would be curious what your test levels where at if you have had no/minimal fat for the last 9 months.

Not what I use to be..... StrongEnough?'s Avatar
    StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Blimp2Pimp
    What's going on guys,

Just wanted to share some of my success with you guys. At my heaviest I weighed 384 lbs, and I'm only 5'8" (I know I was ridiculously overweight).

Been working out with a trainer for the past 9 months and been eating very very lean. Here's what I did...

For the first 6 months I ate 3 meals and 3 protein shakes/day

Here is what i could eat...

Protein:
    -Chicken Breast
    -Turkey Breast
    -Tuna
    -Egg Whites
    -Salmon (no carbs with this protein since contains more fat)

Carbs:
    -Brown rice
    -Sweet Potato
    -Oatmeal
    -Wild Rice

Veggies:
    -Pretty much any green vegetable (no avocado's, and a few other exceptions
    -Tomatoes

Things to stay away from
    -Didn't eat any dairy's at all (I know a lot of you guys love cottage cheese, but its loaded with sugar)
    -No baby carrots (high in sugar)
    -No bread

The key with my success was...

a) drink a **** load of H2O (I drank b/w 7-8L/day)
    b) Cardio every single day (at the beginning of my program I was doing about 45 min of cardio/day)...as things progressed, losing body fat was harder and harder so you all know what that means...increase the amount of cardio and train like an animal.
    c) Only did a 3 day split for muscle (we really weren't focussed on muscle building, rather we used the weights as a "calorie burner".
    d) Went against the grain...what I mean by that is people will tell you, "you're crazy to be eating like this...how can you keep this up???"
    e) I know tuna is gross on its own, which is why I use only "Hellman's ultra low fat mayo" (contains 25 cals/tbsp, 0.5g of fat)

Honestly guys, don't listen to people. There's a lot of stupid and ignorant people in this world who will only try and discourage you. The only reason for that is simple...jealousy!!!

A lot of people will try and discourage you from hitting your goals, simply because seeing you succeed makes them feel like more of a failure. Remember, you're doing this for yourself and nobody else. I assure you guys that if you stick to 3 meals a day (using 1 item from protein, carbs, and veggies at every meal) and drink 3 whey protein isolate shakes in between every meal (spreading them out about 2-3 hours apart) and consuming a protein shake as your last meal by 8pm in the evening, the body fat will begin to fall off. Of course, as things got harder and harder, ephedrine became a big help...but I didn't start to supplement with ECA until I was 230lbs...which means the first 150lbs came off naturally (eating just what I listed above, and drinking some green tea daily).

I currently sit at around 178-180lbs and am proud to say that next week I will begin my "bulking phase". I want to drop down to about 175lbs where I will be about 6%bf and then it's time to get huge (lean and mean!!!)

Let me know what you guys think.

Take it easy...
    -

Dude... that is awesome. I cannot wait to see pics!

The only thing is.... I have to disagree with the following.

Things to stay away from
    -No bread

But hey.... this worked for you, and that's great! Congrats, and good luck getting down to 6%

Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    had some lab work done recently..everything is completely normal. It was getting to the point where I was a 19 year old, and I had very very high blood pressure (160/100). My resting heart rate was somewhere in the range of 80-85...now after 9 months my BP is (110/68) and my resting heart rate is a whopping 46-48 BPM (pretty good if you ask me).

Ya i agree with you guys. I only recently realized I had burned a bit of lean muscle off my body due to no fats. I hardly ever eat salmon anymore so that could be the problem. Nonetheless I'm 164lbs lean and want to bring that up to about 205-210. I am starting creatine next week.

I will be eating pretty much the same as I do now however will be eating...

-45g of protein/meal (6-7 times/day)
    -45g of carbs/meal (5-6 times/day)
    -having 3 protein shakes/day (included in the protein count)

I will also be going on the fish oils and all that **** so I get my EFA in...and hopefully I'll become a lean beast!!!

We'll see what happens...will post pics later on this evening (at school and don't have my laptop with me)

later guys

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thats awesome man. Building muscle is the way to go now, it raises metabolism. Did you end up with extra skin? It can take a year to tighten up.

I'm surprised people were discouraging you, you get encouragement here if you improve your health. Whats crazy about eating unprocessed food?
    Last edited by GregT; 01-09-2006 at 11:24 AM.

StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GregT
    I'm surprised people were discouraging .
    I'm not. My family thinks I'm retarded, and my friend laugh at me. I got more encourgement being fat. Non the less, we'll see who can see their dick on the beach this summer. They all have Dicky-Do disease!!!

rwcdrums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwcdrums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwcdrums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwcdrums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwcdrums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwcdrums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwcdrums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwcdrums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwcdrums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwcdrums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwcdrums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    congrats man!! I am looking to do the same weighing currently 338 but I was told to stay away from whey protein and use it only as a post workout meal but now I am starting to wonder.

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by StrongEnough?
    I'm not. My family thinks I'm retarded, and my friend laugh at me. I got more encourgement being fat. Non the less, we'll see who can see their dick on the beach this summer. They all have Dicky-Do disease!!!
    yeah, when i was in the 'weight loss grind' (IE still fat) I got absolutely 0 support from people other than mom dukes and some people here. People for some reason think it's weird/funny/stupid when a fat guy is eating chicken and veggies every day. But who's laughing now?
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

Originally Posted by skelooth
    yeah, when i was in the 'weight loss grind' (IE still fat) I got absolutely 0 support from people other than mom dukes and some people here. People for some reason think it's weird/funny/stupid when a fat guy is eating chicken and veggies every day. But who's laughing now?
    Hell ya! People relate this **** to religion (atleast that's how I view it now). No one wants to talk about it, if you do talk about it around fat people, you're stoned, and people laugh/poke fun because of your belief/what you're doing.

Fcuk'em. Let them be fat. They're making me look better

That's it I'm getting a t-shirt that says "I'm with tubby ---> "

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have a light pink t-shirt that says "Keep laughing, this is your girlfriend's Tshirt"

And the best part is i look damn good in it.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People for some reason think it's weird/funny/stupid when a fat guy is eating chicken and veggies every day.
    So they're happy to see you eating McDonalds & Mars bars!?

SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm in the exact same boat, no one is giving me encouragement except for you guys, no one else cares about me, they can keep making fat jokes all they want, when I lose the fat and look 10 times better then them you can sure as **** bet I'll turn the tables on them, all the jokes do now is give me more enthusiasm to continue with it.

Hittin' it and gettin' it Braindrop's Avatar
    Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000)
    People give you **** about it because they don't want to deal with the idea that if you can do it, so could they. You're suddenly the purple monkey in the group, and they'd beat you to death if they thought they could get away with it...

hang in there,
    Braindrop
    ---------------------------
    Jun 2016 230#
    Apr 2010 224#
    Oct 2007: 272#
    ---------------------------

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=660421

alexleon13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexleon13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexleon13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexleon13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexleon13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexleon13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexleon13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexleon13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexleon13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexleon13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexleon13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i don't understand how fruits are fat sugar? would an apple now and then hurt you that bad?

b25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by skinnychubbyguy
    I'm in the exact same boat, no one is giving me encouragement except for you guys, no one else cares about me, they can keep making fat jokes all they want, when I lose the fat and look 10 times better then them you can sure as **** bet I'll turn the tables on them, all the jokes do now is give me more enthusiasm to continue with it.
    I don't have too many people providing me encouragement (aside from my mother, father and my girlfriend), but I don't exactly have anyone discouraging me either.... sure, I get comments about the chicken and rice, but that's the worst of it...

well... I guess this past weekend was a little odd... I casually mentioned to a few buddies that I wasn't going to consume any alcohol through March 24th (the 25th is my b-day) ... let me tell you... when you state something in a 'goal form', people really try to destroy that... I had a similar experience when I quit smoking... people seem to think it's funny to offer a guy who hasn't smoked in a few weeks a cigarette.. no matter, I'm 1 year tobacco free in March...

b25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by alexleon13
    i don't understand how fruits are fat sugar? would an apple now and then hurt you that bad?
    I eat an apple a day... and you know what they say about that!

Sharkycom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkycom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkycom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkycom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkycom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkycom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkycom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkycom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkycom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkycom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sharkycom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats! That is an amazing amount of weight to lose in only 9 months. You did this with only diet and excercise?

I've lost just over 80lbs in 5 months (well 5 months tomorrow!), and I thought I was burning fast!

Keep it up and post some pics! Topless pics if you don't mind. I'm curious how your skin is holding up through this.
    http://www.mikevifquain.com - My weight loss Journey starts now, again.

2004 - 2005 - 358lbs MAX
    08/10/05 - 343 lbs
    10/06/05 - 293 lbs - 32.8% bodyfat (50lbs total!)
    03/15/06 - 238lbs
    04/10/06 - 237lbs - back in action
    07/01/06 - 218lbs - I feel great!
    08/28/06 - 238lbs - off the wagon a bit
    12/09/09 - 306lbs - whoa, what happened?!
    02/01/10 - 285lbs
    03/08/11 - 298lbs - back... again. last time?

rwcdrums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwcdrums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwcdrums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwcdrums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwcdrums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwcdrums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwcdrums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwcdrums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwcdrums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwcdrums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rwcdrums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah lets see some pics!

Pics?

Jigit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    amazing success man, i bet ur more than proud...im also working on my diet, i see that you stayed away from cottage cheese,bread, and baby carrots. all those are in my diet plan, ill go do some reading on it..thanks for the adivce

coolguy676767 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolguy676767 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolguy676767 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolguy676767 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolguy676767 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolguy676767 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolguy676767 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolguy676767 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolguy676767 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolguy676767 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This may seem stupid, but I think we shoudl form a support group on aol instant messanger or something, becuase I get almost no support, in fact my parents and family members as well as some friends just dont understand the commitment, and think it is kind of stupid to diet or lose weight, but I went from a fat 245, down to about 205-210 now and am still losing and gaining muscle. However I think it would really help if some of us all kept in touch and stuff and saw how progress was going.
    5'10
    1/15/05=247
    12/20/05 shoulder surgery
    4/04/06 First week back to lifting 208, roughly 14%
    6/07/06
    Bench: 3 reps @ 275
    Squat: 5 reps @ 275
    Weight: roughly 213
    Bf%: Roughly 13%

Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    amazing job man congrats on the weight loss you must feel great. BTW about how many calories where you eating a day?

Joe00044 is not very well liked. (-100) Joe00044 is not very well liked. (-100) Joe00044 is not very well liked. (-100) Joe00044 is not very well liked. (-100) Joe00044 is not very well liked. (-100) Joe00044 is not very well liked. (-100) Joe00044 is not very well liked. (-100) Joe00044 is not very well liked. (-100) Joe00044 is not very well liked. (-100) Joe00044 is not very well liked. (-100) Joe00044 is not very well liked. (-100)
    That's awesome...definitely an encouragement!

TeamFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eating Fats doesnt make you Fat!!!

auroral has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) auroral has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) auroral has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) auroral has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hi,

HI, I too lost 70lbs on my own with a clean diet and walking 6 miles everyday. No one in my family understood. I had/have this food list of healthy foods that I eat (the only foods that I eat) and everyday they were/are like do you want pizza, or a burger, etc. It's really tough. The thing that hurt the most was that my cousin who was always about 40 lbs lighter than me, but still fat, completely does not want to talk about diet and nutrition with me anymore like we used to. She feels that I have rubbed my wieght loss in her face and I have to say that I am only 2 sizes smaller than her. She's a 16, I'm a 12. She used to be my best friend, and I miss her because we don't talk any more. At this point I say F#%k her My health is more important. -Aurora