dzeringue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine and Contest Prep

How long before my contest should I stop taking creatine? I read or heard somewhere that you shouldn't take creatine before a contest because of the bloating effect.

musclar smurfette Sunshineslynn's Avatar
    Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I stopped my creatine intake around 6 weeks. Yes it makes you retain water. For example at 7weeks I had my bf% done it was 17% Stopped the creatine in week 6 and retested at 12%

Hope that helps ya.

Smiles
    s
    "You can't take some pill and hope your fat will jump off of you like you have the plague. You must work out and eat clean to have a lean, green, fighting machine." Sunshineslynn

'If you always do what you always did, then you will always get what you always do'

I dip, you dip, we all dip....dip to the east, dip to the west ......dip to get that tricep.

cindyw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up creatine

I heard of this new product of creatine called "Purple K", they say that it is absorded quicker and does not cause any water retention....so I switched over about 1 month ago and they were right...absolutely no water retention what so ever....

I'm not sure if its sold in the states or not but I purchused it at Popeye's supplements...