Closed Thread
Page 171 of 267 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,130 of 8008
    swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll have to get a better picture of the ceiling. Everything is spray painted black. It gives it more of a finished feel, but has given me extra height in the room (as opposed to a drop down ceiling). Plus, I think it looks bad-ass.
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

devildog684 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devildog684 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devildog684 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devildog684 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devildog684 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devildog684 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devildog684 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devildog684 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devildog684 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devildog684 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Lets see where you work out.

Mine;
    Rebar bent into an E-Z curl bar, couple resistant bands, few dumbbells, cinder blocks as kettle-balls, ammo cans filled with sand, old fence post with tractor tires and buckets of stone sitting on two saw horses as a bench press or for squats, large pipe held up by chains as my pull up bar, and a couple other less exciting items i've fashioned while on my stay in the middle of nowhere. About 10 more weeks until I can get back into a real gym...can't wait!
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke.

JonPike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonPike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonPike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nothing special, but here's my home gym! I got the lat pull-down, leg extension, chest press, EZ curl bar, 6' barbell, power rack, dumbbells, and around 400 pounds of steel/plastic weights. I'm also looking to upgrade my standard barbell/weights to an olympic setup as soon as I have the money for it, ha.
    Attached Images

Huffbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Huffbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Huffbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Huffbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Huffbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Huffbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Huffbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Huffbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Huffbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Huffbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Huffbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Mines ghetto

Me and my ex split last year when I was lifting hard n I was jacked but when I left, I had to sell off most my equipment...get a new place... and now I got dumbbells with 72 lbs of weight... a pull up bar, dip bar, leg lift home gym thing and a 3rd row seat from my old ford expedition as my bench. (I'm new to bb.com and don't know how to post pics to threads, with detailed instructions I will show.)

spkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Home gym completed!

gym.jpg

After several months of construction our home gym is finally complete. Basically we expaned our old gym and took it to the next level:

Floor to ceiling mirrors along the main wall
    Regupol Aktiv flooring
    Double tray ceiling for pull ups and ring muscle ups
    Rogue Monster RM4 rack
    EliteFTS SS Yoke
    Rogue Hi-Temp Bumpers
    Concept2 rower
    Jacketed combat rope
    Parralletes

Let me know your thoughts!

Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    embedded

Nice set up you have there. Is the flooring low pile / outdoor carpet or gym flooring material?
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

spkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for your help on both posts! It is gym flooring by Regupol called Aktiv. Got it through Rogue's site... Love it!

Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spkerr View Post
    Thanks for your help on both posts! It is gym flooring by Regupol called Aktiv. Got it through Rogue's site... Love it!
    No problem.

I almost was going to ask about it, but noticed it is 3/8". I need 3/4", but you're fine w/ bumpers. It's nice looking flooring. Your pics don't even do it justice. The fleck in it is sweet!

I do have one question though. How big is the room?
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

It's pretty damn big roughly 500 sq feet

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Really nice workout area and great equipment. I like but can't afford the floor covering. Congratulations.
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

Poordad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poordad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poordad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poordad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poordad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poordad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poordad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poordad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poordad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poordad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poordad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Spkerr, where did you get that digital clock? Thanks

Amazon. Look up "No Limits" Programmable Interval Wall Timer. Pricey but it is AWESOME.

djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What brand is that bumper plate tree and more important is it stable with no wobble when fully loaded?
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #48 ▪██─────██▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #34 ▪[M]====[6]▪

The bumper plate tree is by Rage Fitness. To be honest, I am not very happy with it. It is stable even when fully loaded but it took several adjustments to get it to level out, plus the pegs tend to be a bit uneven based on the weight on each side despite being as tight as possible. I bought it because of the spacing of the pegs. I've had so much success with Rogue products and wished they had a similar bumper plate tree but their top pegs are for fractional plates...

King of All Standards SkinnySquats's Avatar
    SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The bumper plate tree is by Rage Fitness. To be honest, I am not very happy with it. It is stable even when fully loaded but it took several adjustments to get it to level out, plus the pegs tend to be a bit uneven based on the weight on each side despite being as tight as possible. I bought it because of the spacing of the pegs. I've had so much success with Rogue products and wished they had a similar bumper plate tree but their top pegs are for fractional plates...
    Rogue makes a tree that fits bumpers on all horns, but it's hella expensive. I have the same problem as you with my body solid trees. I plan to get the horns welded to the upright, that should fix that.
    RARE. VTG. HTF.

()---() York Barbell Club #42 ()---() []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #39 []---[]

Can you post a link to that Rogue tree? I just looked and can't find it. Like the idea of welding that would work for sure

djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Rogue tree barely fits 10lb plates on top horns. Emailed them to see if they would build me a custom version to hold all bumpers and they said no.

SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by djslik916 View Post
    Rogue tree barely fits 10lb plates on top horns. Emailed them to see if they would build me a custom version to hold all bumpers and they said no.
    Yup, I was wrong. It's been a while since I was looking at tree's. Do you know any welders? I'm going to get the base welded too.

Here are my BS GOPT's.

Last edited by SkinnySquats; 03-24-2014 at 07:47 PM.
    RARE. VTG. HTF.

Yea I'm asking my buddy to find me some fab shops in the area. Might have them weld me a plate rack, seems no one makes a good bumper plate tree, kinda ridiculous considering the sudden surge in Olympic lifting due to crossfit.

Yea I'm asking my buddy to find me some fab shops in the area. Might have them weld me a plate rack, seems no one makes a good bumper plate tree, kinda ridiculous considering the sudden surge in Olympic lifting due to crossfit.
    I agree. I think CFF makes a bumper tree, but it also uses set screws to hold the horn in the middle. I think the reason is that it's easier/cheaper to ship these trees that bolt together..

I also hate the effing plastic end caps that rip out if you pull off a plate too fast.
    RARE. VTG. HTF.

I've got an email into Reflex Fitness to see if they can fab me one also. Black Widow didn't feel like making it for some reason.

darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darrenwks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile

Guys i want to ask something, im going to buy a power rack inside my room, will my room gets stinky smell?? Pls ans me for those who have their power rack inside their room :x

What do you guys think of this power rack(exclude lat attactment) GPR378 by bodysolid? google it it's the one with the round safety bar.. i cannot post pic or link due to low post count

And also is round safety bars better or square??

And 72" or 86" chromed olympic bar??
    Last edited by darrenwks; 03-25-2014 at 02:23 AM.

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by darrenwks View Post
    Guys i want to ask something, im going to buy a power rack inside my room, will my room get stinky smell?
    Maybe, if you don't use deodorant.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

○---○ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] ○---○
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Originally Posted by SkinnySquats View Post
    I agree. I think CFF makes a bumper tree, but it also uses set screws to hold the horn in the middle. I think the reason is that it's easier/cheaper to ship these trees that bolt together..

I also hate the effing plastic end caps that rip out if you pull off a plate too fast.
    So my buddies are gonna fab it up for me. Probably use 3x3 11 gauge, now I'm not sure if I should go 2" or 1" diameter horns? Also not familiar with pipe thickness I think schedule 80 should be good. Just need to pay for material and their time and a case of beer. Maybe I'll start a thread the closer we get to the build.

judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So my buddies are gonna fab it up for me. Probably use 3x3 11 gauge, now I'm not sure if I should go 2" or 1" diameter horns? Also not familiar with pipe thickness I think schedule 80 should be good. Just need to pay for material and their time and a case of beer. Maybe I'll start a thread the closer we get to the build.
    I'd go with thinner horns as long as the pipe is strong enough. That will make it easier to slide plates on and off, and potentially let you store 1" plates as well.
    ▪█───█▪ York Barbell Club #47 ▪█───█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #41 ▪█───█▪ ▪[M]====[6]▪ #7 ▪[M]====[6]▪

1RM PRs: Squat (385), Bench (245), Sumo/Conventional Deadlift (417.5/420), OHP (150)

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Northernmoris View Post
    Recent pics:

Did some major rearranging...

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Added the leg ext/curl, Body Masters preacher and bumpers. Also built a shelf that sits inside the window frame for collars etc..
    Need to get 5 mats from TS for some more changes, new DL area. Painted some of my chains metallic cobalt blue, it's looks awesome.. Also added blobs.
    Last edited by Northernmoris; 03-29-2014 at 04:08 AM.

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Negged for not giving the Pendlay bumpers a proper storage solution. Is that a low row seat leaned up behind the knee raise? Did you make that? Gym looks great NM.

twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did some major rearranging...
    Does this mean that the wife is allowed down there, to do the wash again ?
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Amazon. Look up "No Limits" Programmable Interval Wall Timer. Pricey but it is AWESOME.
    I totally agree. I waited for a Black Friday sale to get one on RepFitness. Love that thing man.
    Equipment Crew #68, Ivanko Crew #47, Rogue Barbell Club #7, Mech6 Crew #30
    7'x18' Home Gym: http://goo.gl/CBphUy
    Best Lifts @ 153 bw: Sq 320, BP 245, DL 320, Press 155

Closed Thread
Page 171 of 267 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 ... LastLast