Page 1 of 259 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile Mary's Lean Mass Building Journal

Hi Ladies..wanted to start a journal in here to get feedback.

Background: Been lifting for over 3 years w/ the last year being very serious and committed. Have made great muscle gain but can't see it in some places as much as I'd like b/c of body fat (everyone has the same story..right!). I am looking this winter to make some more muscle gains (I've been stuck the last couple months) but get rid of some body fat.
    5'8-3/4"
    about 130 - 132 lbs ( i fluctuate)
    20% BF
    Measured these tonight (would have preferred the morning when I'm not as full)
    Arms 11
    Chest 34
    Waist 26
    Hips 31
    Thighs 20

I just started eating "clean" again last week. I was eating not bad, but not as clean as I should have been b/c I was sick.

Here is today..

M1: 4 egg whites
    1 pc WW Bread w/ 1 tbsp PB

M2: 1 scoop whey shake w/ 1% milk
    Apple

M3: Medium Chicken Breast
    1 1/2 cup of brown rice (lil too much)
    (forgot my usual veggies here)

M4: Turkey (small serving)
    Carrots
    (Usually eat 1/% CC and Almonds here but no almonds and was concerned with too much fat from milk)

M5: Chicken (small)
    1/2 cup of brown rice
    broccoli (w/ ff butter spray and Mrs. dash)
    Multi Vitamin, B Complex

GYM - ARMS TODAY (normally this would be before M5 and then I would just have a PWO shake after i got home - then thats it)

PWO: 1/2 scoop casein protein powder and 1/2 water 1/2 1% milk
    (only doing 1/2 scoop b/c I have WAY too much protein today)

Fitday Calc's:
    Calories 1775
    Fat: 33
    Carbs: 167
    Fiber: 21
    Protein: 199

Doing fitday for the first time made me realize with my diet I think I'm getting too much protein. I was thinking of cutting out my morning shake or 1/2ing it and doing it with water instead of milk.

I got some suggestions from another thread to get better fat. Should I get some flaxseed oil for Omega 3's? When should i take that?

Suggestions much appreciated! I'm excited I joined this!

DiscipleOfIron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just wanted to say hi and welcome to the board! So I really can't give you much advice but I thought I could at least welcome you!
    "Not all who wander are lost." - Tolkien

freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    heyz,welcome n good luck- i suspect briar will be back to critique ur diet soon enough...she's having surgery now...but she's best when it comes to these stuff looking good tho!
    ------train hard or go home----
    ------danger!this girl flips automatically------
    ------it's not just a sport,it's my life-----
    ------You perform the way you practice-----
    ------Champions have made a habit of doing what others find boring or uncomfortable-----
    ------Today's training is tomorrow's performance-----

KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi ... welcome to the boards!!! If your needing more healthy fats then flaxseed oil is definitely a good choice ... I'm not sure how important the timing is though but I take mine with my first meal and then another lot with my mid afternoon protein shake. Anyway good luck with adding the muscle!!! I'll be in often to follow your journey.
    BODYBUILDING - 'JUST LOVIN' IT'

Enter every activity without giving mental recognition to the possibility of defeat. Concentrate on your strengths instead of your weaknesses, on your powers instead of your problems. Paul J. Meyer

Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles. Alex Karras

mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks ladies for the welcoming!

Last night did legs instead of arms (b/c of timing - long story). My gym schedule was off the past two nights b/c my husband had class, so we had to go late - we go together.

So - Monday was shoulders & calves

Yesterday was Legs & Abs
    Looked like this:
    1 set of squats with bar to warm up
    Leg Press
    130lbs 1X15reps
    180lbs 1X12reps
    270lbs 1X to failure
    Hamstring Curls
    45lbs 1X15reps
    50lbs 1X12reps
    60lbs 1X to failure
    Leg Extensions
    50lbs 1X15reps
    60lbs 1X15 reps
    70lbs 1X10 reps
    Ab Machine (don't know what it's called but the pads rest on your chest and you crunch down - haha sorry for no name!)
    50lbs 1X30 - warm up
    70lbs 2X25
    70lbs 1X20 - finally got tired (end of workout)
    Last edited by mcj; 11-16-2005 at 06:09 AM.

ncgirl21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncgirl21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncgirl21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncgirl21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncgirl21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncgirl21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncgirl21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncgirl21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncgirl21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncgirl21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncgirl21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey! Just wanted to say welcome to the boards. Your stats look great now!!! What time is your last meal?

Thanks!

Normally it's at about 9pm and it's dinner after the gym and after PWO (so like chicken, little bit of brown rice, veggies). It's my last meal.

Last two nights like I said have been screwy. So I've eaten dinner (chicken and veggies) then gone to the gym, then had my PWO shake and like 1/2 peice of wheat bread for some carbs after at 11pm.

I'll be excited to get back to normalness so my diet timing can be more consistant and you guys can give me pointers!!!

Hope to get pictures up here this weekend.

Today's meals:
    (Going to my in-laws for dinner - not happy that it is going to screw up my meals and I'm going to have to struggle to the gym late AGAIN!)

So far:

7:30am M1:
    4 egg whites
    1pc WW Bread
    (going to start doing flaxseed here - sound ok?)

10:30am M2:
    1 cup Quick Oatmeal
    2 3/4 stalks of celery w/ tbsp PB
    (should maybe cut out PB and have some almonds here for healthier fat?)

1:00pm M3:
    Small Chicken Breast
    1/2 cup brown rice
    1 cup of carrots

Rest of the day will prob. look like this:

3:30pm M4:
    1 cup of Cottage Cheese
    Almonds

5pm: Going to need a cup of coffee here to keep me awake for the gym tonight!! I'll drink it black though - no milk - don't need the calories (maybe a lil splenda)

6:30pm M5: Dinner at In laws
    Who knows - but it won't be as clean as usual.
    I'll try to eat mostly whatever meat (I pray chicken) and veggies and very little carbs (they eat all white breads, pastas rice, etc.). - I'LL TRY. It's hard to resist home cooking though!

9:30pm - Gym

PWO M6: Shake 3/4 scoop Casein 1/4 Scoop Whey w/ water and maybe little bit of milk (1%) if we had time to stop and pick some up!

ncgirl21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncgirl21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncgirl21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncgirl21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncgirl21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncgirl21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncgirl21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncgirl21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncgirl21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncgirl21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncgirl21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mcj
    Today's meals:
    (Going to my in-laws for dinner - not happy that it is going to screw up my meals and I'm going to have to struggle to the gym late AGAIN!)

So far:

7:30am M1:
    4 egg whites
    1pc WW Bread
    (going to start doing flaxseed here - sound ok?)

10:30am M2:
    1 cup Quick Oatmeal
    2 3/4 stalks of celery w/ tbsp PB
    (should maybe cut out PB and have some almonds here for healthier fat?)

1:00pm M3:
    Small Chicken Breast
    1/2 cup brown rice
    1 cup of carrots

Rest of the day will prob. look like this:

3:30pm M4:
    1 cup of Cottage Cheese
    Almonds

5pm: Going to need a cup of coffee here to keep me awake for the gym tonight!! I'll drink it black though - no milk - don't need the calories (maybe a lil splenda)

6:30pm M5: Dinner at In laws
    Who knows - but it won't be as clean as usual.
    I'll try to eat mostly whatever meat (I pray chicken) and veggies and very little carbs (they eat all white breads, pastas rice, etc.). - I'LL TRY. It's hard to resist home cooking though!

9:30pm - Gym

PWO M6: Shake 3/4 scoop Casein 1/4 Scoop Whey w/ water and maybe little bit of milk (1%) if we had time to stop and pick some up!
    Meal 1: Go for the flaxseed

Meal 2: Looks good but you need some protein here. You could mix a scoop of protein powder in your oats, it's yummy!

Meal 3: Looks good

Meal 4: Good

Meal 6 (PWO): YOU NEED SOME CARBS!! Carbs are vital after a work out. I'd also change it around to 3/4 scoop of Whey and 1/4 Caesin, whey is faster absorbed and that's good post workout.

arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd like to make a suggestion for your leg day....

Instead of the extensions and curls, just keep squatting. Squats are the "staple" of most leg days. You can follow these up with stiff legged dead lifts and lunges to hit the legs and glutes really well. Keep leg press if you want it and do it at the end. Also lower your reps a bit. Go for 6-8 reps with heavy weight. You have small measurements already and this will help define and bring out your leg muscles, and also help you lose more fat.

The ab machine is okay, also try decline weighted sit ups, cable crunches, and hanging leg raises.

Nutrition looks good! That is often the hardest part for most. Get to lifting heavy, compound movements and you will be lean, hard, and defined in no time! Good luck
    "Ain't no party like a Scranton party cause a Scranton party don't stop."

Yea Meal2 I was just thinking a little while ago I should add a little protein in the oats - that would be yummy!!!! Great suggestion.

Ok I'll make sure to get some carbs in when i get home from the gym and I didn't even think about needing the whey for fast absorption - I was thinking Casein for bedtime protein. But you are right. I think I will swtich!

Thanks for the help!

Thanks Arose70 - I know my intention was to do squats but I feel so shakey with them. As you can tell from my measurements my quads are my weakest part. I fee like no matter what I do I can't gain muscle in my quads - very little definition. Now I LOVE stiff legged dead lifts - I normally do them - just not enough time last night. My ass has gotten bigger b/c of them (in a good way - it was small before) - over the last year from doing them.

I will take your advice on the squats and have my husband help me. I need to do them (sigh).

Thanks for your advice!

Ok so today's meals were like i said above.

For dinner at my in laws we had Spaghetti and salad...wasn't great b/c of the regular pasta but I had a medium portion and tried to eat more salad with less dressing and only 1 small slice of bread! Bad but when i entered into fit day it wasn't too too bad.

Calcs for today:
    Total: 2010
    Fat: 62
    Sat: 13
    Poly: 11
    Mono: 21
    Carbs: 200
    Fiber: 22
    Protein: 156

Carbs and Fat are a little high today b/c of that meal. Will be better tomorrow with that! 2010 calories isn't too too bad though..right?

Did Arms - just got back and had .5 cup of brown rice and shake (3/4 scoop whey, 1/4 scoop casein, ice and1 cup of 1%milk). YUM! bed soon

Arms today:

DB Curls
    7.5 lbs warm up
    12.5lbs 1X15
    15lbs 1X12
    17.5lbs 1X10
    (think I need to start with 15lbs here and go up next time?)

Preacher Curls
    45lbs 1x12
    55lbs 2X8

Cable Curls (both arms)
    Don't know what this is called really
    20lbs 1X12
    25lbs 2X10

TRICEPS (one of my weakest muscles)
    Cable Push Downs (went up in weight!)
    25lbs 1X18
    30lbs 1X12
    35lbs 1X10

Scull Crushers
    Just bar (preacher bar - 15lbs maybe?) - warm up
    Added 10lbs - 25lbs? 1X15
    30lbs 1X10

Dips
    1X15
    2X10

Lucky - Due December 24. mizone's Avatar
    mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mcj
    We'll be holding you to this!!!!
    http://icttywylt.blogspot.com/

mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mcj
    cable Curls (both arms)
    Don't know what this is called really
    Just what you wrote - Cable Curls Or you could say Bicep Cable curls but given that its an arm day thats a given

KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mcj
    Originally Posted by mizone
    We'll be holding you to this!!!!
    WARNING: This forum is insatiable when it comes to piccies!!!
    BODYBUILDING - 'JUST LOVIN' IT'

Enter every activity without giving mental recognition to the possibility of defeat. Concentrate on your strengths instead of your weaknesses, on your powers instead of your problems. Paul J. Meyer

Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles. Alex Karras

Think I'm going to switch my diet around a little...

M1 - 7:30am
    Still 1 pc WW Bread
    1 Cup Egg Whites
    (Flax seed here when i buy it)

M2 - 10:30am
    Almonds
    Cottage Cheese

M3 - 1:30pm
    Chicken
    Brown Rice
    Veggies

M5 - 4pm
    1tbsp Whey Powder
    1/2 cup of Quick oats
    Apple

GYM - 6:30/7pm

PWO 7:30/8pm- Shake while I cook dinner
    (Shake= 1 cup 1% milk, ice, 3/4scp Whey, 1/4 scp Casein)
    .5 cup brown rice for some carbs

M6 - 8:30pm Dinner
    Lean Meat
    Veggies

10:30pm .5 cup cottage cheese & BED

Calories:1738
    Fat: 36 20%
    Sat: 9
    Poly: 8
    Mono: 16
    Carbs: 167 34%
    Fiber: 27
    Protein: 184 46%

Does this look OK? Fat will go up when I add flaxseed.

My problem is I eat M4 around 4 (I'm STARVING by then) and then don't go to they gym until 6:30/7pm. Then when I get home I want to get some carbs and whey in me real quick but we eat dinner (it takes me about 30/45 min to whip up something) - so I'm having more than 6 meals.

Some people having something right before bed. That's why I put in .5 cup cottage cheese right before bed.

Ok so far today:
    (Making changes thanks to some suggestions - i noted below)

M1 7:30pm 1 cup egg & 1 pc WW Bread
    (changing WW bread to oats)

M2 10:30pm 1 cup 1%cottage cheese & Almonds
    (eventually this will be shake & celery w/ tbsp PB)

M3 1:30pm Small serving of chicken , .75 cup of rice, carrots
    (this will be chicken/turkey/tuna w/ lots of veggies)

M4 4:45pm Pre work out 1/2 cup of oats 1.5tbsp whey
    green tea (plain - just tea bag and hot water)
    (this will be chicken & brown rice)

NOW - 6pm - STARVING (those oats weren't enough)
    going to the gym in a few min- today is Back

When I get home:
    M5 - PWO - Shake (w/ 1 scp whey) & Apple

M6 - Pork chops tonight (my husband -egh)
    Green Beans
    Last edited by mcj; 11-17-2005 at 03:20 PM.

Back Work out
    Cable Seated Rows
    60lbs 1X12
    70lbs 1X8
    80lbs 1X6
    Bent over Rows w/ Bar
    45lbs 1X15
    65 2X10
    Iso Upright Rows
    45lbs 1X12
    55lbs 1X8
    55lbs 1X6

Abs
    On the ball crunches
    4 X20
    (2 sets were side 2 were reg)
    Toe touchers
    2X20
    Bicycles
    2X30
    V-ups with ball
    1X10 - too tired

Came home and had .5 cup milk with water and 1 scoop whey and 1/2 apple

Dinner was Pork Chop (yummy - small though), little bit of wheat pasta (1 cup - couldn't resist), lots of green beans

So Full!

But FitDay Calcs were good today..

Calories: 1623
    Fat: 41
    Sat: 9
    Poly: 9
    Mono: 19
    Carbs: 156
    Fiber: 25
    Protein: 155

Tomorrow night is Outback for dinner with friends- that will be a treat for me! Mmmm..

sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Meals are looking good. Don't worry about having a lot of meals, that is good. If you are hungry and night eat! Also try to get your fibre up a tad if you can. That means giving yourself more green, fibrous veggies!

Doing a great job!

Thanks Sherdi! I know I need to get more green veggies in here. I'm trying to figure out a convienent way to cook them ahead of time, so I can bring them to work. Carrots are just so easy. I used to do celery but w/o pb i can't eat them.

Meals today:

7:30am M1: 1 cup egg whites, .5 cup oats w/ 1 tbsp whey
    small cup of coffee (will get more later) w/ splenda

10:30am M2: 1% Cottage Cheese, few almonds & carrots

Edit (Today Changed)
    *Felt REALLY sick this morning (forgot an ortho pill the other day and had to double up - made me nauseus)
    So my diet was a little weird..M3 and M4 got screwed up b/c the thought of a protein shake at this point....made me want to barf

12:30pm 1 cup ww pasta

2:30pm Protein shake & carrots (finally felt better)

5pm (Preworkout) Tuna & Apple

GYM - Chest

M5 (postworkout): Protein shake (.5 scp whey, ice, water & lil milk)

FitDay calc's look like this for today up to that point..
    Calories: 1326
    Fat: 25 18%
    Sat: 6
    Poly: 6
    Mono: 11
    Carbs: 118 32%
    Fiber: 19
    Protein: 153 50%

Thennnn...M6 is OUTBACK FOR DINNER! mmm TREAT! That's why I tried to keep my calories, carbs and fat as low as possible b/c I don't even want to know what my calc's will look like after dinner (oh and a few drinks..haven't had a drink in awhile!).

Back to being good tomorrow (until Sunday - going to the REDSKINS game!!) - in fact I'm going running tomorrow morning first thing on empty stomach! Haven't done cardio in awhile.

Thanks for your support ladies - I'm feeling great about myself eating clean and healthy!!!
    Last edited by mcj; 11-18-2005 at 03:02 PM.

Chest WO

bar Bench Press
    45lbs 1X12
    65lbs 1X10
    75lbs 2X6

Incline
    25lbs 1X12
    30lbs 2X8

Cable Flys
    20lbs 1X15
    25lbs 1X12
    Bottom
    15lbs
    2X10

2 sets of ABs on the ball

Post work out- Shake (1/2 scp whey, .5milk, water) & .5 cup of WW noodles.

Now off to Outback!

sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Enjoy the dinner!

Dinner was awesome Saturday night! I had 2 martini's..had just few bites of the bloomin onion (wow that think is disgusting now that i eat clean), salad with just little bit of caesar dressing and grilled shrimp and grilled veggies. Ok and I ate my french fries b/c I'm a french fry freak and I haven't had them in ages.
    It was a good cheat.

Ate clean all day yesterday until a fajita burrrito last night. BUt w/o burrito my calc's came in like this:

Total Calories: 1553
    Fat: 44 27%
    Sat: 6 4%
    Poly: 12 7%
    Mono: 15 9%
    Carbs: 142 33%
    Fiber: 23
    Protein: 125 34%
    Alcohol: 13 6% (1 beer with dinner)

Day went like this:
    Woke up and went running for 20min

post run- M1: 1 cup egg's, .5 cup of oats w/ 1 tbsp whey

M2: .5 whey shake w/ water and almonds

M3: chicken and big green salad w/ veggies - lite italian dressing w/ olive oil

M4: Oops - fajito burrito and 1 beer

Then had snack at night w/ my girlfriend watching sex and the city dvd
    94% fat free popcorn and then later at 2 am had a sweet craving so instead of something terrible I ate a all bran honey oat bar. Only 150 calories, carbs aren't too high. (But I know, I know).
    Last edited by mcj; 11-20-2005 at 06:22 AM.

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KiwiNovice
    WARNING: This forum is insatiable when it comes to piccies!!!
    Yes ... this is true ... and your piccie posting time is about up!!!!

Welcome ... I am sure that you will like it here ... although some have been driven to insanity by association with these iron maidens!!!

We are almost identical in height ..... but my hips/butt measurement is only a meager 5 inches bigger!!!!

Hope you have a great weekend!!!!

dymondgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi mcj, welcome to the boards, everyone here is great. I've just started and have really enjoyed going through journals and seeing what everyone is up to. I have gotten so may workout ideas and I cant say enough about meals. Will pop by often to say hi and see how things are going, maybe we'll both get our pics up soon

hey - glad you enjoyed your dinner and sounds like a good weekend!

Bloomin' onion, I am aussie and can't say I have ever eaten one of those (whatever they are anyway hahaha).

Morning ladies!

Powells - Thanks! I know - I need to get those pics up! I've failed this weekend! We need batteries for our digital - how lazy am I. I will get on that. I better hurry and do it before I eat rediculous amounts on Thanksgiving..haha.
    And I'm not so sure about my hip/butt - it's growing damnit! I am scared to measure to actually confirm that but my pants feel a little tighter in that area. My husband says I don't look any bigger so it's probably just muscle b/c I've been trying to do heavier leg days...but I don't know..that's scary!!!!!

Dymondgirl - I know - I'm addicted to these boards now! I'll keep up with your journal too since we're both somewhat new to this! Good luck with your goals too!

Mizone - haha. A Bloomin' Onion is grilled onions fried so it's crispy and greasy and has an amazing dipping sauce. It's very yummy but very bad. be glad you don't know what it is. haha.

I'll post meals from yesterdday llater cuz I'm at work.

She-Hulk in the making IronMaiden1522's Avatar
    IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey there,

Things are looking good. Ya I would def. add some healthy fats to your breakfast, it will help make you feel full longer. And eat as many veggies as you want, they are a free food!

I am trying to put mass on as well, so good luck!

freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey girl howz it going?thanks for posting in my journal btw!
    ------train hard or go home----
    ------danger!this girl flips automatically------
    ------it's not just a sport,it's my life-----
    ------You perform the way you practice-----
    ------Champions have made a habit of doing what others find boring or uncomfortable-----
    ------Today's training is tomorrow's performance-----