View Poll Results: Chest/Tri's --OR-- Chest/Bi's.. which have you had better results with?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chest/Tri's

6 40.00%
  • Chest/Bi's

7 46.67%
  • Don't work either together

2 13.33%
    obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Chest/Tri's --OR-- Chest/Bi's.. which have you had better results with?

ive been doing chest/biceps and back/triceps together like that for a few months now.. ive been told that its better this way because with chest--the triceps lose a lot of power after doing the chest and same thing with back and biceps.. but i still see a lot of people doing chest/tris and back/bis.. what have you guys seen better results with?
    Last edited by obstakleone; 09-27-2005 at 07:51 PM.

Registered User no nonsense g.g's Avatar
    no nonsense g.g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont do either together train biceps with hamstrings and calves and triceps with shoulders for me this has given me the best results by far

JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've done both ways. Had success with both.

I prefer chest/bi and back/tri because with that split the bis and tris get worked more often, which is good because they generally recover quicker than larger muscles