Senorx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Superdrol and PCT

I'm planning on doing a 3 week SD cycle in about 6 weeks and have been doing my research. I have read the SD for dummies and various other logs for the past month. I'm 30 yrs. old and have been lifting for about two years. I just put that out there, so nobody would think I'm some teenage newbie. My problem is that I keep reading that the PCT requires Nolva or clomid and these are all prescription medications. I'm going through a Law Enforcement background investigation for a new job and don't want to get into any trouble trying to obtain a perscription Med. without a prescription. Is there anything else I could use for PCT that isn't illegal to obtain without a prescription? I mean Superdrol is legally sold on many websites, including this one........why does the PCT have to be illegal? Any help would be appreciated.

banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pct for superdrol should be something to get your test back up, best thing ive found to do that is winny, deca and d-bol stack, there all not a must just something i like to do, you can use just 1 your pick =)

reps are app. =)

FitRugbyDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitRugbyDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Uh, yeah, good idea, have a dude screening for LE take illegal sh!t.

Senor,

Obviously, the last dude didn't actually read your question. I am an Army officer, so, the last thing I need is to fail a piss test, so, I can empathize with your predicament. Plus, beyond the ethical quandry I or you would be in taking such products, obtaining such steriods as deca, winny, and d-bol is a little hard in Iraq. While I have not taken Superdrol yet (am planning to start in a few weeks time), as with you, all the threads emphasize that you should take a PCT afterwards. The actual Superdrol product description on BB.com suggests that you take Rebound XT. As far as all the threads go, that seems to be the only LEGAL PCT worth a damn. Good luck to you.
    I am a lumpy bag of coal...albeit, a deep-squating, deadlifting, bench pressing, clean-and-pressing, Kettlebell-swinging, Rugby-playing, Shakespeare-quoting, monstrous bag of coal. So quit bugging me for photos!

This above all,
    To thine own self be true,
    And it must follow, as the night the day,
    Thou canst not then be false to any man.
    -Hamlet, Act I, Scene III-

The mass of men lead quiet lives of desperation.
    -Henry David Thoreau-

Try. There is no try. There is only do.
    -Yoda-

PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Superdrol is a steroid, it just happens to be over the counter and legal. This is debated, but honestly that best combo, imo, is a serm + ai. not one or the other. Serms would include nolva, ral, clomid, etc and ai's would include letro, adex or on the otc side, rebound xt or novadex xt. This aspect is for extrogen control and getting your natural levels back to baseline as quick as possible. Don't forget you wil also need your support supps. Of the above listed though, nolva + rebound would be ideal. Look for nolva as a research chem, something not intended for human consumption but rather for studying only, and you may be able to come across it legally.

Flick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Make sure to check into support supps. It will cost more money for the cycle but it's extra support for your cycle. Some of the support supps I'm using on my upcoming cycle will be milk thistle, red yeast rice and hawthorn berry. I'm going to add a few. And my PCT will be nolva, clomid, rebound XT and DHEA. This isn't final, but pretty close. I'm wanting the best cycle I can get. Number one priority, gain mucle and strength. Other number one priority, keep my balls save, along with my liver, lipid profile, cholesterol and overall body health. There are no secondary priorities.
    Kicking gravity's ass.

gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by banky
    pct for superdrol should be something to get your test back up, best thing ive found to do that is winny, deca and d-bol stack, there all not a must just something i like to do, you can use just 1 your pick =)

reps are app. =)
    Is this guy joking or am I reading this wrong.AAS as pct for superdrol?
    This is just going to shut you down even harder.Winny plus d-bol=2 17aa steroids together.This may be the worst advice ive ever seen.

daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PSKlifter
    Superdrol is a steroid, it just happens to be over the counter and legal. This is debated, but honestly that best combo, imo, is a serm + ai. not one or the other. Serms would include nolva, ral, clomid, etc and ai's would include letro, adex or on the otc side, rebound xt or novadex xt. This aspect is for extrogen control and getting your natural levels back to baseline as quick as possible. Don't forget you wil also need your support supps. Of the above listed though, nolva + rebound would be ideal. Look for nolva as a research chem, something not intended for human consumption but rather for studying only, and you may be able to come across it legally.
    Besides the above, don't forget your liver supplement guys. Superdrol is dimethylated. Do I really need to say more. Also, cycles of three weeks are pretty useless if you ask me. Best gains are achieved with cycles of 6 weeks and probably longer but unfortunately the product is just too toxic to run it for this long
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."

AE

beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by banky

reps are app. =)

this is a joke right?
    reps are app. huh?.......
    - SNS Rep
    - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/sns.htm
    - Beer20 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Senorx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I plan to use all the support supps. mentioned in the Superdrol for Dummies thread, but you have to understand my dilema. I can't afford to get into any trouble getting Nolva. It would just look really bad on a LEO backround investigation. I just can't beleive you can buy a legal PH (superdrol) and need something illegal for PCT.

gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by beer20
    this is a joke right?
    reps are app. huh?.......
    Neg reps from me.

Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Senorx
    I just can't beleive you can buy a legal PH (superdrol) and need something illegal for PCT.

It isn't illegal. You just need a presc. or you can buy some from a research place (without a presc) and test it on a house pet. WINK WINK. Of course "just for research purposes"!