Closed Thread

Thread: weight lose

tikulyourfancy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy weight lose

Okay,, i have been goin to the gym now for 2 months, weighed 122 when i started, down to 118, but don't want to go any farther. losin the baby fat quick, now that i dont have hips, i have no butt..lol...i am up to 2 miles on the treadmile at 4mph,, an areobics class started Monday, and i joined,, it is now Thurs, and i am just now learnin to walk again, (i have been crawlin for 3 days..lol)...this is too much for me,, can i acheive the same cardio workout with the treadmill and workin out at the gym, as i could with areobics??

TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    im so lost in ur thread...

you're saying treadmill + gym workout = same as aerobics????

plus whats your diet like???
    Live forever....

tikulyourfancy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

my diet is lackin, i do admit that, i travel with my job, so i live in my car,,,hehe,,i eat a good breakfast, but lunch is usually a pack of crackers and water,, i drink about 6 bottles of water a day, and i eat lots of fruits.. but i don't eat a regular schedule, after driving 300 miles, the only thing i really think about is a shower and bed... i have been on a fat burner on an off for 3 months, and with it, i don't have much of an appetite, i usually eat less than 1000 calories a day..goin through some aspects of menapause to, and am not in Hrt, hormone replacement therapy, and i have been told that it may cause some weight gain.. how do i eat enough to burn the fat instead of storin it??

Dannette1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How can i weight lose fast do you have any best tips then share here please.