MassMurder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassMurder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassMurder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassMurder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassMurder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassMurder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassMurder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassMurder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassMurder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassMurder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassMurder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

the middle part of the bench

when maxing out on the bench I discovered my weak spot today
    I got stuck at the middle of the bench
    is this becuz I'm not strong enough for that weight or is that my weak spot?
    and if so how can I train the middle part of the bench?

Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes it is a weak spot. floor press, 2,3 board would do the trick. Could be speed also but the above will take care of that.

fuzzwazser will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuzzwazser will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuzzwazser will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuzzwazser will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuzzwazser will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuzzwazser will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuzzwazser will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuzzwazser will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuzzwazser will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuzzwazser will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuzzwazser will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Darracq
    yes it is a weak spot. floor press, 2,3 board would do the trick. Could be speed also but the above will take care of that.
    Good options there ^ Dont leave out full benching though. I have the same stickoing point as well and more full benching and a tighter shirt are what helped me the most

MassMurder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassMurder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassMurder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassMurder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassMurder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassMurder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassMurder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassMurder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassMurder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassMurder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassMurder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    if i use board presses should I max out with it or just do reps of 3 on my DA bench day
    btw I just started a westside routine

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ive heard that chains can help right where your arms are coming out of parelell, ridge the chainsup so they have fully deloaded form the floor half way up...A.K.A your weak point

there are no powerlifters at my gym so I don't know how to use or attach chains...
    anyone got some good articles or information about this?
    For dutch people =>[url=http://forum.dutchbodybuilding.com/]Bodybuilding Board[/url]

Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bands would be better, it will work your harder the farther up you press. Use heavy dumbells to hold the bands. I would do mostly 3 reps maxes on the boards. bands made my bench take off.

Registered User whatsyourexcuse's Avatar
    whatsyourexcuse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatsyourexcuse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatsyourexcuse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatsyourexcuse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatsyourexcuse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Chains

short_dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) short_dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) short_dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) short_dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) short_dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) short_dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) short_dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) short_dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) short_dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) short_dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) short_dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fuzzwazser
    Good options there ^ Dont leave out full benching though.
    bump to this, leaving out full benching for too long will move that sticking point to the bottom fast...I learned that once and it sucked.