BenRoz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenRoz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

The Better Than 'Roids Supplement Stack

-The supplement industry is always changing. It seems that every month there is some new advancement which pushes the bodybuilder's potential further and further.
    -I'd like to take a look at what I believe would be the ultimate supplement stack... for a month or two anyway.

Ecdysterone!

Syntra EC
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/syn/sec.html

-Ecdysterone is an incredible supplement. If I was stranded in a deserted gym on a deserted island and I could only have on supplement this would be it. It has no negative side effects WHATSOEVER. All it has is an array of benefits.
    Syntra EC is the most potent and affordable ecdysterone supplement. Some of you may have tried e-bomb which is $1 a serving and contains a measly 25mg. Syntra is only 32 cents a serving of 200 mg. Sure E-bomb has 5mg bioperine and 40mg of Mucuna Pruriens extract but I have no idea what they are.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ecdy.html

-This stuff has beaten dianabol in its anabolic abilities. If you aren't using it yet you should start soon.

Creatines... Okay let me discuss a couple here and then I'll give you my (surprising) opinion on your best choice...

Trac Extreme - No
    Read this article.
    http://www.maxperformance.com/produc...cextreme.shtml

-This top of the line creatine + NO boasts several advancements in supplement technology. As with all MHP products the technologies they talk about make it seem as if you are taking something that blows every other supplements of it's kind out of the water.
    -However I find one major flaw: It doesn't use kre-alkalyn. I sent them an email asking if 90% of the creatine doesn't turn into creatinine the other day. I await their reply.
    -If it wasn't for that this supplement might dominate all other creatines.

BSN-NO XPLODE
    The majority of the ppl on this board are familiar with this one.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bsn/xplode.html

This supplement is a creatine+No Boosting+Energy Boosting Stimulant. This is all great but the NO technology in in NO-Xplode isn't even close to what you could get with pump-tech. Again it doesn't use kre-alkalyn which means your going to get those nasty side effects.
    -I'd be much happier taking pure kre-alkalyn, pump-tech, and some kind of stimulant (neuro-stim perhaps).

NOS ETHER
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/get/nosether.html

-Okay look, now I've never tried this but I thought I'd put it in here. This is one of the few compound creatine supplements that use kre-alkalyn. But first of all I think it is pretty damn expensive and... well look at the ghetto home page... http://www.getnos.com/community/index.php
    -Sorry Chuck Diesel but I can't help the feeling you mix this stuff in your garage.

Now look all these supplement sure sound great but one reigns supreme over the rest. This one...

Kre-Alkalyn 1500
    It's simple. It's Patented. It's cheap.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/kretop.html

Sure, with all these other extreme hyped up supplements many guys won't even think of keeping it simple and taking pure kre-alkalyn. However, this may be your best choice out of them all. It's what I have chosen, anyway.

Protein...

Probolic-Sr
    Read The Article.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mhp/pro.html

-Now this protein is undoubtedly the best protein out there. I use it and I must say the results are incredible. This is not hype. It is the most anabolic protein there is and has made all others obsolete. Don't believe me? Try it once and you will never go back.

Weight Gainer/Meal Replacement...

Up-Your-Mass
    http://www.maxperformance.com/products/upmass.shtml

Another fine product from MHP. This is the best weight gainer by far and has given me phenomenal results. It's the staple of my diet.

Multivitamin...

I have two multivitamin supplements. I have a simple CVS pharmacy Daily Multiple plus Minerals and Multi Pro 32X. Now Multi Pro 32X does not help you to build muscle... but I like to take it on those weekends where I am playing hard all day. After a day of swimming, biking 'round, and basketball I like to think that all the vitamins and antioxidants are utilized. I think this b/c when I take it after days like that my urine is clear the day afterward.

Nitric Oxide Supplement.

Pump-tech.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mt/pump.html

-I noticed results w/ pump-tech the first day. My pump was HARDCORE. I could of never dreamed of getting that pumped w/o it. I have always liked my workout sessions... but now... now I think I love them. (cue - "you raise me up")

Thermogenic...

Thermo Gain
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mt/tg.html

-It's a muscle building thermogenic? What else is there to say?

Okay let's review...
    Syntra EC
    Kre-Alkalyn 1500
    Probolic-Sr
    Up-Your-Mass
    RDA Multi Plus Mins AND Multi Pro 32x (Cycled)
    Pump-Tech
    Thermogain

There you go: a stack of some of the most scientifically advanced supplements. This is what I am purchasing from bodybuilding.com and what I reccemond. Constructive criticism welcome.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Wow... where to begin...
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm trying to think of a witty, sarcastic way to say that ecdysterone sucks, but i just woke up, so i'll let someone else do that for me....
    Prime Signature Real Estate for Rent
    Advertise Here!

Kryptmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kryptmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kryptmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kryptmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kryptmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kryptmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kryptmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kryptmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kryptmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kryptmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kryptmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so how many paint chips are you up to now?
    I'm the nightmare waiting in your closet until your daddy leaves...

Get in my way, and I'll plow you over

BenRoz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenRoz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Huh?

Thx for the constructive criticism guys.

BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kryptmaster
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, paint chips

avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    to me, the only product that is worth mentioning from your list is NOS ETHER

i dont buy in the other products hype/crap, sorry

this is a custom title ellipticer's Avatar
    ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ellipticer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BenRoz
    I noticed results w/ pump-tech the first day. My pump was HARDCORE.
    My pump is still softcore, I will try Pump-Tech ok thx!

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kryptmaster
    'Did you eat a lot of paintchips when you were a kid?'
    "hehehe, why?''
    http://www.bestwavs.com/wav02/ChrisFarley/chip.wav

Wouldn't ''roids'' just be cheapers, easier, and faster in this case?!

jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BenRoz
    -

-This stuff has beaten dianabol in its anabolic abilities. If you aren't using it yet you should start soon.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my!
    ***Transformation Thread*** http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=148554381&posted=1#post148554381

***Finished Review*** Hyperdrol X2/ MassFX
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5319863

"Light days? Isn't that a tampon or something."

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    One question... why is he still in the green ?
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    theres ntohing better than roids. thats why they are illegal cuase there so good. you my friend are a gay ******* penis-in-butt loving son of a cracker. you should be shot

negged

Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ecdysterone increases the utilization of protein and carbs in the body (so Ecdysterone WORKS) when taking it with a lot of protein and carbs and so helping the building state in the body (and that is the "translation" of it being anabolic),which is a great thing specially when you are bulking.but for Ecdysterone being stronger than a steroid,that's just to sell more of a weak product (very high price,and very low dose),or sometimes to give Ecdysterone a bad name among bodybuilders (like it really did) so no one will use it because they think that it is 100% build on hype.so there is no comparision between Ecdysterone and any steroid because each one has a specific job.the only bad thing about Ecdysterone (a least for me) is the high price,however,it's not a bad idea to use it while bulking when having some extra money.

mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh boy
    "Also I do recommend steroids for all depressed males, and not anti depressants." - Nasser El Sonbaty IFBB PRO 2007