icyballa901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icyballa901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icyballa901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icyballa901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icyballa901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icyballa901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icyballa901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

close grip benchpress

what are you suppose to do with close grip benchpresses to strengthen your triceps? light,just right, or heavy weights? i try to do heavy but 5x5 benchpress got my arms tired like crazy.

vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Close-grip benchpress is best mass building exercise for triceps,u have to work heavy on it,but first learn to make ur form good,coz u can get injured with it.When u get the form then start loading heavy weights and this exercise will build ur triceps massive.
    VAQAS

"Discipline is one of the most valuable qualities one can possess. Like a tree, you start with a seed; you plant it and grow it." - Dave Draper

"The worst thing I can be is like everyone else, I hate that" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

vincent88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vincent88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vincent88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vincent88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeh i love them just stick with 6-8reps..maybe pyramid up in weight (so reps might drop a bit each successive set). Just keep those elbows tucked in and experiment where u think the best place is to pause at the bottom...i personally stop an inch or two above the chest not because im a pussy, but to avoid putting the shoulder in an awkward position/using too much chest to push (i touch my chest with normal bench though dont get me wrong). Watch out with going too close a grip as well as its tough on the wrists..as u probably know

fitbodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbodz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i've recently been doing mine on the smith machine. it feels good at isolating the tris and hitting them well. and of course when your tris fatigue, they go down quickly, so the smith machine is a good aparatus to be on when they do.
    "The block of granite which was an obstacle in the pathway of the weak, became a stepping stone in the pathway of the strong."
    Thomas Carlyle