jvcb89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvcb89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvcb89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvcb89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvcb89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvcb89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvcb89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvcb89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvcb89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvcb89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvcb89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

what is best food to eat before a workout?

what is the best food to eat before a workout? i dont take any supplements

image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oats w/ whey protein 30-40 minutes before you work out is a good choice.

JRPDS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRPDS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRPDS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRPDS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRPDS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRPDS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRPDS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRPDS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRPDS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRPDS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRPDS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anything wiht lotsa carbs, you gotta be fueled to workout.
    "It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt, then and only then is it considered a sport."

Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have 4 wheat breads and 4 egg whites, and some vitamins with a nice glass of orange with great vitamin C.
    I seem to receive alot of P.M's on nutrition advice, training & among other general subjects, please give me time to reply, I don't mind answering your questions, thanks! Ladies and Gents.

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by image101
    Oats w/ whey protein 30-40 minutes before you work out is a good choice.
    what ratio of carbs to protein ??

DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000)

Post yeh, lots of carbs

Most people have this fear of carbs. The fact is, to have good session in the gym you flat out NEED the energy. Some respond well to filling meals pre-workout, some do shakes. You have to find out what is best for YOU. Only rules.... large amounts of carbs and some protien.

Personally, I tend to work out an 1.5 hours after I wake up... so, like many BBs, I combine my breakfast and Pre-WO meals.

My breakfast:

I drink 1 Cup OJ + 1 cup water + 1 scoop whey as soon as I wake up and/or while I cook the rest of my breakfast. The solid portion of my meal consists of 1 cup dry oats, 275 ml egg whites and 1 slice of FF american cheese. I throw onions and peppers into my eggs (scrambled).

That totals about 95 to 100 grams of carbs, 50 grams protien, and only fat from the oats (which is meager). SOme like to do healthy fats with their breakfast, not me.

hope that helps

Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Slimfast. Or, tunafish sandwhich. Thats what works for me, anyways. I have my normal Whey in a glass of milk afterwards though. Sometimes I add oats and natural pb to it.
    "Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your habits, for they will become your character. Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny."

Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Similar to post workout 2:1 - carbs-protein
    6'2" 220lbs
    330 x 6 Bench
    132 x 8 Weighted Dips
    900 x 8 Leg Press
    -=Transmogrification in progress=-