Bleekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Gettin Lean like this ?

This is what im going to do for the next 20 days,
    my diet will be 40/40/20, 2200cal, 170g Protein. Im trying to go down from 19% bf. Will this work ?
    Can you guys please tell me what you think of this before i start ?

-- Mon - Tues, Thur - Sat -------------

*MORNING*
    1hr Jog, 1
    15min Fast Rope Jumping

*ARVO*
    65min Bicycling @ 20mph

*NIGHT*
    20min Jog,

-- Sun --------------------------------

*Arvo*
    2h Bicycling @ 20 mph

*Evening*
    140min Walk @ 5 mph (haha why not)
    ----------------------------------------

Big Thanks
    Mariano

(no homo is implied) keepemseparated's Avatar
    keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Where's the weight lifting?
    "Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel and through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity anda life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live."

-Richard Safreed

RadiatorRT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RadiatorRT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RadiatorRT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RadiatorRT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    only 20 days?

Wink

Yeeh 20 days because im goin on holidays after that, than all i can do is just the jogging until im back home (2months later).

Reason i havnt included lifting in this is because im trying to retain the muscle i have now & just dropping to 9% bf, then i'll go back to the normal bulking & cutting routine,i could be doing 200g Per day protein just to be safe. I just made this for fat burning- Thats my main goal before i do anyting else, 9% bf
    and bulking would probably take me back to around 15% ? so when i cut i wount be doing it from 25% or so, Hence this fat burner plan.
    Mariano

Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bleekk
    Yeeh 20 days because im goin on holidays after that, than all i can do is just the jogging until im back home (2months later).

Reason i havnt included lifting in this is because im trying to retain the muscle i have now & just dropping to 9% bf, then i'll go back to the normal bulking & cutting routine,i could be doing 200g Per day protein just to be safe. I just made this for fat burning- Thats my main goal before i do anyting else, 9% bf
    and bulking would probably take me back to around 15% ? so when i cut i wount be doing it from 25% or so, Hence this fat burner plan.
    You wont retain muscle if you stop lifting, you'll lose a lot of muscle as a matter of fact.

Arrow

Originally Posted by Triple
    You wont retain muscle if you stop lifting, you'll lose a lot of muscle as a matter of fact.
    Damn.. well could i have a 10 day plan ? (2 weeks) One week i do the routine i posted here and the other i do my 4-day lifting ?

Would that be okay ?

Thanks
    Last edited by Bleekk; 05-28-2005 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Forgot somethn
    Mariano