Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Allied w/ MuscleTech, We Might As Well Benefit Too

I was wondering today, what if I were to take take the supplement credit I earn from writing articles for bb.com, bought a tub of Cell-Tech, and sold it on E-bay, considering it would sell, guaranteed. I would then take this money and create another lucrative scheme and use the profit to buy a QUALITY product for myself. I would actaully lose money in shipping, but that's pretty good considering all I did was write an article, which i would do for bb.com even if i didn't get credit. I don't know about you guys, but i know for a fact that the majority of Cell-tech users are dumb teenagers who don't research a supplement before they buy it and think that a single tub of the crap will bloat them like steroids. These teens represent everything I hate about supplementation and mainstream non-hardcore bodybuilding. We all know that Muscle-Tech will thrive as long as there are dumb people who aren't willing to research a supplement before they buy it, so I say if we can't beat them, than we might as well join them. Something to think about.
    "It was time to put all the talk aside and get to work. I was going to get big, and there was nothing that would stop me."

- Sean Nalewanyj

1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Way to contribute to the ignorance of society.
    Questions? Email me at My65cuda@aol.com

DON'T PM ME

Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by 1fast400
    Way to contribute to the ignorance of society.
    Lol, to some degree, yes. I'm not saying I'm serious, but you must admit it's a damn good idea.
    "It was time to put all the talk aside and get to work. I was going to get big, and there was nothing that would stop me."

- Sean Nalewanyj

Registered User WHOSYOURDADDY02's Avatar
    WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    **** it, go for it... The richest people in our society thrive on the ignorance of others... Granted, you could do the right thing...which would probably be not to make cell tech available through another means.... but to each their own.. What I don't understand is why you dont just get what you want in the first place from bb.com. I really don't think you'll get much more money on ebay than what bb.com is selling it for. In which case, you would taking an extra step for nothing. Now, if you wanted to sell it and just pocket the cash, that would be another story...

Originally posted by WHOSYOURDADDY02
    **** it, go for it... The richest people in our society thrive on the ignorance of others... Granted, you could do the right thing...which would probably be not to make cell tech available through another means.... but to each their own.. What I don't understand is why you dont just get what you want in the first place from bb.com. I really don't think you'll get much more money on ebay than what bb.com is selling it for. In which case, you would taking an extra step for nothing. Now, if you wanted to sell it and just pocket the cash, that would be another story...

Good point, but it all depends on what type of lucrative step I can take after I recieve the cash. Also, good point, the richest people in our society indeed do thrive on the ignorance of others.

- Sean Nalewanyj

The Natural has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stop being ridiculous.