Bigger, Faster, Stronger Nixxon's Avatar
    Nixxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nixxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nixxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nixxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nixxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nixxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nixxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nixxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nixxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nixxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nixxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any Side Effects (Long term) to fat burners? (Exenadrine EFX, Hydroxycut, Ripped Fuel

I don't know a whole lot about fat burners and I'm somewhat interested in taking one most likely Xenadrine EFX.

Are there any side effects or long lasting effects I should be worried about?

I eat healthy and work out not only to look good but to stay healthier and I want to know if there is anything in these types of products that would hurt me.

Oh also, I'm only looking at ephedra free products.

Thanks

Mike Ockhertz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike Ockhertz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike Ockhertz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike Ockhertz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike Ockhertz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike Ockhertz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike Ockhertz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike Ockhertz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike Ockhertz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike Ockhertz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike Ockhertz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Long term side effects: Yeah, you see a nice weight reduction...in your wallet. Those ephedra-free fat burners a big waste of money, IMO.

4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Potential thyroid issues...
    The internet is equalled only by public education and network news in its ability to spread disinformation at an alarming rate...

COUGAR028 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COUGAR028 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I AGREE, A HUGE WASTE OF MONEY!!

Originally Posted by Mike Ockhertz
    Long term side effects: Yeah, you see a nice weight reduction...in your wallet. Those ephedra-free fat burners a big waste of money, IMO.

KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

Originally Posted by Mike Ockhertz
    Your right! Try Lipo 6 it is a lot better but I never heard any long term affects.
    MY REVIEW PAGE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=214403361#post214403361

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 4amWorkouts
    Why would there be thyroid issues?

spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 4amWorkouts
    I find this hard to believe unless you are using a cutting drug like Triac or Clen or something of the sort. Most of the Ephedra Free fat burners use ingredients like caffeine, yohimbe, synephrine, stuff like that...mainly plant extracts. I find it hard to believe that these will cause any noticeable long term effects unless if you take the whole bottle at once.
    ================================
    Unlock the true potential of all your supplements: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=820217