Nick_86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best way to get that sixpack?

What is the better and fastest way to get that six pack? Im skinny so I dont have to reduce fat.

Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    weighted crunches for 8-12 reps may sure your struggling on your last rep.
    And leg raises for your lower abs.

id go with :
    3sets weighted crunches
    3 sets leg raises

Do this twice a week and im sure youll see results

jiggaman2401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jiggaman2401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jiggaman2401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jiggaman2401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jiggaman2401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jiggaman2401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jiggaman2401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jiggaman2401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jiggaman2401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jiggaman2401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jiggaman2401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Weighted ab excercises.. (Ex. Hanging knee raises,Weighted crunches)

K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do weighted ab exercises. Train them as you would any other muscle. No need for super high reps or training them everyday, thats just dumb.
    A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

TheBeast29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBeast29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBeast29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Today I did weighted crunches holding a 10 and a 5 behind my head. I got 10, 8, 7 and 6. I take all sets to failure. Hows that sound?

just a fu<king mental... Spl0it's Avatar
    Spl0it has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spl0it has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spl0it has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spl0it has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spl0it has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spl0it has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spl0it has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spl0it has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spl0it has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Low BF%.
    Im not human - a demon who speaks english,
    freak genius, to extreme for the weak and squeemish,
    burn you alive till you screaming to be extinguished.

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you are too skinny you may not have a 6-pack showing already cus you have not developed your ab muscles. IN order to have a 6-pack you have to have the muscle there...you just cant be skinny.

Anyways, read this thread....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...highlight=pack
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    AIR BIKE!! i got from barely anything to a mega 6 pack in lyk 2-3 months,
    i did 100 (50 touches from each elbow to knee) in mourning and same again before bed.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exer...cle=Abdominals

3rd exercise down

i'd say it works your lower abs far better if you keep your legs parallell to the ground at all times,

make sure you force it to 100, it stings quite alot but its worth it

(no homo is implied) keepemseparated's Avatar
    keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bulk and add overall mass. then, your abs will show more when you cut and you'll be more muscular overall. it will look better than a skinny guy having a six pack.
    "Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel and through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity anda life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live."

-Richard Safreed

Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    abs are made in the kitchen aka diet.. If you don't have enough LBM to have good enough abs just bulk up then cut.

Nick_86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do 15kg behind my head and on my chest 5days a week. I do 100 air bike reps without breaking a sweat. still my sixpack doesnt show. :/

krzys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krzys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nick_86
    I do 15kg behind my head and on my chest 5days a week. I do 100 air bike reps without breaking a sweat. still my sixpack doesnt show. :/
    Sounds like you're doing too much and not giving your abs enough rest.

icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

ive got a situp beep test here. post up your email and i'll send you it.

this was what i used for a sixpack. its like the running beep test but its for your abs. there are 8 levels to it.

post up or pm me your email and i'll email you it
    Starting Weight: 125lbs - dec 2004
    Weight Now: 190lbs - April 2009
    Future Goal: 200lbs
    Height: 5ft 8inches
    Training Time: 4years 5Months

Updated: April 09
    Pic is in my Profile!!
    65lbs gained - 4years 2Months

" Bodybuilding starts from the fridge! that doesnt mean deadlift it! " LOL

The Iceman is just really nice. (+1000) The Iceman is just really nice. (+1000) The Iceman is just really nice. (+1000) The Iceman is just really nice. (+1000) The Iceman is just really nice. (+1000) The Iceman is just really nice. (+1000) The Iceman is just really nice. (+1000) The Iceman is just really nice. (+1000) The Iceman is just really nice. (+1000) The Iceman is just really nice. (+1000) The Iceman is just really nice. (+1000)
    sounds like you're not working them properly. you to really hold it intensely, so you're sore after about 30. you don't even do crunches? wtf
    MustangRob

I am owed reps by:

Idontakefishoil
    RavenStorm
    cupra16
    RavenStorm
    Tech2TheLimit
    Mansewerz
    akaswolebd
    Baba_ghanoush
    nuttybl

icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    crunches - upper abs
    reverse crunches - lower abs
    weighted situps - all
    cable crossover crunches - obliques
    twisting crunches obliques

Starting Weight: 125lbs - dec 2004
    Weight Now: 190lbs - April 2009
    Future Goal: 200lbs
    Height: 5ft 8inches
    Training Time: 4years 5Months

Updated: April 09
    Pic is in my Profile!!