Miami95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miami95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miami95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miami95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miami95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miami95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miami95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miami95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miami95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miami95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miami95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Lipoma ( Fatty Lumps )

Anyone Suffering from Lipomas since theys started lifting and can it be related to creatine maybe?
    I REP BACK!

Bulking from 67.1 to 80kg
    started 7/20/2013

Go Hard or...
    **** it go hard

Miami95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miami95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miami95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miami95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miami95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miami95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miami95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miami95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miami95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miami95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miami95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    stronk bump
    I REP BACK!

started 7/20/2013

Go Hard or...
    **** it go hard

SavageNerdz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageNerdz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageNerdz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageNerdz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageNerdz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageNerdz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageNerdz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageNerdz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageNerdz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageNerdz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageNerdz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have one on both legs but they're fairly small. Another friend of mine in the gym who only takes protein and pre also has them, he's also significantly lower BF Than i am, or ever was. My mom also has them strangely enough.

got quite a few over the years. had first after i started creatine (i think lol) like 1 on each leg 1 in left triceps 1 in each side of adonis belt and in the neck. gawd i wish there was a cure for this srs tag is srs
    I REP BACK!

started 7/20/2013

Go Hard or...
    **** it go hard

SavageNerdz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageNerdz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageNerdz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageNerdz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageNerdz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageNerdz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageNerdz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageNerdz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageNerdz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageNerdz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageNerdz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Miami95 View Post
    got quite a few over the years. had first after i started creatine (i think lol) like 1 on each leg 1 in left triceps 1 in each side of adonis belt and in the neck. gawd i wish there was a cure for this srs tag is srs
    Ehh mine only show when i'm doing heavy weights, you could ask a doctor about it. I believe they have to be cut out, but i'm not too sure on that.

Originally Posted by SavageNerdz View Post
    Ehh mine only show when i'm doing heavy weights, you could ask a doctor about it. I believe they have to be cut out, but i'm not too sure on that.
    Heard it leaves all kinds of Nasty looking scars
    I REP BACK!

started 7/20/2013

Go Hard or...
    **** it go hard

Heard it leaves all kinds of Nasty looking scars
    "Most lipomas can be removed in the doctor's office or outpatient surgery center. The doctor injects a local anesthetic around the lipoma, makes an incision in the skin, removes the growth, and closes the incision with stitches (sutures). If the lipoma is in an area of the body that cannot be easily reached through a simple incision in the skin, the lipoma may need to be removed in the operating room under general anesthesia." - WebMD

I'll probably just deal with mine seeing as they're on the sides of my legs and i don't like stitches...

dav1510 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lipoma and creatine

Anyone Suffering from Lipomas since theys started lifting and can it be related to creatine maybe?
    I also notice after taking creatine the size of lipoma did increase. Could creatine be adding water in these fat tissues like it does in muscle?

ballz187 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry yes weight lifting caused mine

Creatine had nothing to do with mine, I didnt use it. I did 200 shoulder shrugs a session, to the point where my traps and shoulder muscles started to burn. Right where I felt the burn, a lipoma popped up a few months later, grew to the size of a orange over 9 years. I was a freak of nature to the point that I contemplated suicide. I did not have medical insurance. Once I got insurance I had to have $35000.00 dollar surgery to remove it, and now its coming back. FML
    Last edited by ballz187; 09-19-2019 at 02:49 AM. Reason: left out info

vokm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i had my lipoma removal surgery last week.

and yes, it grows to noticeable size (approximately 9 cm diameter) after i take creatine regularly.
    and i even take creatine on rest day.

all the medical forum i have read not found the relationship beetween creatine and lipoma, but strangely it happens to me.