Kapichan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Weighted ab exercises

I've being told that if you do ab exerciese, eg. crunches, sit-ups, etc... you'll find your waistline increasing instead of getting smaller, more firmer, more toned...

Just comment: have you experienced the same?

Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Kapichan
    I've being told that if you do ab exerciese, eg. crunches, sit-ups, etc... you'll find your waistline increasing instead of getting smaller, more firmer, more toned...

Just comment: have you experienced the same?

do you mean with extra weight attached? then yes i think is does increase the size of midsection, i find just bodyweight ab excercises is the best way to define and bring out the abs.

Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its really personal preference on how you train your abs. I find it best for me if i just do some crunches and variations on crunches for relatively low reps but squeeze very hard at the top and make every rep difficult. I have, on the other hand, seem some dudes do weighted crunches with a lot of weight and have great abs too.

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you want maximum ad defintion you have to use weights,. Use a combination of weighted and unweighted exercises
    Chicks dig big calves

thedempseyroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedempseyroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedempseyroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedempseyroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedempseyroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedempseyroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedempseyroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use weighted ab exercises, but only because I want to have a stronger stomach, like a boxer would train their abs...