Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sticklegs
    do a search on what party gives more to charity.
    charity with a hidden agenda is worthless. most of them dont do it out of their own hearts.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by aserecuba
    for the simple fact that he is a republican. from my experience, 99% of republicans are straight out a$sholes , self-fish and outright bad people.
    Are you talking about Republicans or the politicians? Still, either way, that's a pretty dopey thing to say.

I consider myself a Republican because I believe in certain things. I think that the government that gives you everything also has the power to take it all away, and that scares me. I don't see it as the governments responsibility to bring happiness to people. I think when it gets too involved in things, generally speaking, it screws them up and creates a system that is, more often than not, abused and one that does not work. I think America is a great country because, unlike the majority of others, people have the ability to change their role in life. I belive in working hard and making sacrifices to achieve what you want in life. I don't buy into a system where hard work isn't rewarded or a system that allows lazy slobs to leech off of those that work hard. I envision a pefect world where everyone is given a chance to succeed and those that take advantage of it and work hard enough are able too. I have no sympathy for people who make selfish choices, people who are lazy, people who take short-cuts or otherwise don't work hard.

Now, I don't think any of that makes me, a Republican, an a-hole. When I see suffering, like the recent Tsunami, my heart and wallet go out to them. Those poor people had no choice in what happened and I've done my part, such as it is, to help.

Your comment was intolerant, stupid and, sadly, indicitive of what is wrong with the Left right now.

Get over it,

JUSA
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Johnny USA
    Are you talking about Republicans or the politicians? Still, either way, that's a pretty dopey thing to say.

I consider myself a Republican because I believe in certain things. I think that the government that gives you everything also has the power to take it all away, and that scares me. I don't see it as the governments responsibility to bring happiness to people. I think when it gets too involved in things, generally speaking, it screws them up and creates a system that is, more often than not, abused and one that does not work. I think America is a great country because, unlike the majority of others, people have the ability to change their role in life. I belive in working hard and making sacrifices to achieve what you want in life. I don't buy into a system where hard work isn't rewarded or a system that allows lazy slobs to leech off of those that work hard. I envision a pefect world where everyone is given a chance to succeed and those that take advantage of it and work hard enough are able too. I have no sympathy for people who make selfish choices, people who are lazy, people who take short-cuts or otherwise don't work hard.

Now, I don't think any of that makes me, a Republican, an a-hole. When I see suffering, like the recent Tsunami, my heart and wallet go out to them. Those poor people had no choice in what happened and I've done my part, such as it is, to help.

Your comment was intolerant, stupid and, sadly, indicitive of what is wrong with the Left right now.

Get over it,

JUSA
    aserecuba never has anything worthwhile to say. do like i do and dont even bother responding to his retarded posts.

aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bgzee
    aserecuba never has anything worthwhile to say. do like i do and dont even bother responding to his retarded posts.
    thats great. i could give two damns if you reply to my posts or not.

by the way- were you the one that left the negative reps with the message: "99% percent of my ass." what is that suppossed to mean? i dont like guy's asses.
    Last edited by aserecuba; 01-28-2005 at 01:18 PM.

bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thats great. i could give two damns if you reply to my posts or not.

by the way- were you the one that left the negative reps with the message: "99% percent of my ass." what is that suppossed to mean? i dont like guy's asses.
    i only rep (neg or pos) people in weightlifting sections

ID/Ego Battle Arena Iron Draggin's Avatar
    Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bgzee
    As a general rule, I don't like to discount people out of hand. In this case I really have to agree.

99% of Republicans are selfish @$$holes like 99% of Christians are intolerant bigots like 99% of democrats are whiny wimps...

Anyone who doesn't agree with all of your viewpoints is evil incarnate...of course sadly you are not the minority around here.
    Repping for the best protein bars ever:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=346329

Originally Posted by Iron Draggin

99% of Republicans are selfish @$$holes
    wel i've had the 'misfortune' that every republican i have come across is some major a-hole. from professors that i've had -to government officials that i've met, to my own filthy dirty race in florida. that sorry excuse for cubans.
    [quote]

like 99% of democrats are whiny wimps...
    and you republicans are so tough. "look at me im so tough because i support our troops dying for an unjust war"

Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    [quote=AntonToo
    They say it contributed heavily to doubling our defecit[/quote]

Too bad they are wrong. The debt under President Bush has risen about 28%. Under Clinton it raised about 38%.
    Vote the b**** out
    "Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe."
    11/18/93
    "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out right ban,
    picking up every one of them... "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in,
    "I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here."
    --U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), CBS-TV's "60 Minutes," 2/5/95
    FYI she had a Concealed Carry Permit because she fears being attacked.

True Antichrist Incarnate AntonToo's Avatar
    AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Diesel66
    Originally Posted by AntonToo
    They say it contributed heavily to doubling our defecit
    Too bad they are wrong. The debt under President Bush has risen about 28%. Under Clinton it raised about 38%.
    DEFICIT IS NOT DEBT MY FRIEND, do a little research before posting plz:

the $236 billion federal surplus that Bush inherited in January 2001 has turned into a $400 billion-plus deficit.

Re. national debt:

In eight years that Clinton was president the debt rose by 1.4 trillion.(from 4.4)
    In FOUR years Dubya put on 2 trillion (from 5.8).

Norman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=Diesel66]
    They say it contributed heavily to doubling our defecit[/quote

Clinton had 8 years for 38% , Bush had 4 years for 28%?

And why the percentages?
    Let's say that Clinton raised the debt from 100 to 138, did Bush than raise the debt by another 28% to 166 or by 28% of 138 to 177?

I bet this percentage trick is just a way to deceive people and distort facts.

AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    for the simple fact that he is a republican. from my experience, 99% of republicans are straight out a$sholes , self-fish and outright bad people.
    I'm sure you've had a very rare experience

I'm sure you've had a very rare experience
    im sure i havent. its pretty common.

Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Norman
    Clinton had 8 years for 38% , Bush had 4 years for 28%?

And why the percentages?
    Let's say that Clinton raised the debt from 100 to 138, did Bush than raise the debt by another 28% to 166 or by 28% of 138 to 177?

I bet this percentage trick is just a way to deceive people and distort facts.

National Debt under President Bush.
    Day of inauguration it was 5.7 trillion. Today it is 7.6trillion. Total raise 33% (I screwed up the numbers on first post)

http://www.publicdebt.treas.gov/cgi-...www/opdpen.cgi
    Under Clinton
    4.2 trillion to 5.7 trillion 36%

under Reagan (not exact because they dont list all dates)
    Was around 930 billion at inauguration and was around 2.6 trillion at end of term. 188%
    Vote the b**** out
    "Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe."
    11/18/93
    "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out right ban,
    picking up every one of them... "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in,
    "I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here."
    --U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), CBS-TV's "60 Minutes," 2/5/95
    FYI she had a Concealed Carry Permit because she fears being attacked.

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Very untrue. I've noticed the opposite although I'm independant myself and don't belong to either party. My buddy worked on Kerry's house a while back and believe me nobody is a bigger ******* than Kerry except maybe his wife. They treated my friend and everyone else who was't a big politician like absolute dirt.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    im sure i havent. its pretty common.
    Gee, I guess you'd have to let us in on what you think qualifies a person as an a-hole. I mean, you're such a sweetheart, I can hardly even fathom someone being anything but nice to you...

Nice comment about Cubans, btw. Way to slander an entire race. Where's Fireman_X when you need him?

JUSA
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Originally Posted by sculli
    Very untrue. I've noticed the opposite although I'm independant myself and don't belong to either party. My buddy worked on Kerry's house a while back and believe me nobody is a bigger ******* than Kerry except maybe his wife. They treated my friend and everyone else who was't a big politician like absolute dirt.
    While I have little doubt John Kerry is a complete and total utter 100% bonifide Grade-A Super A**hole, one Democrat, even a high profile one like Kerry, shouldn't set the rule for the entire group. Do that too much and you end up making moronic statements like ascbnchssna or whatever his name is.

JUSA

- Arthur Schopenhauer

ID/Ego Battle Arena Iron Draggin's Avatar
    Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

and you republicans are so tough. "look at me im so tough because i support our troops dying for an unjust war"

Heh, not Republican. Not Democrat either.
    Repping for the best protein bars ever:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=346329

************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ********** ************************* ******* BuildUpNow's Avatar
    BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmm good question. Whats he doing wrong?
    wait wut

Originally Posted by BuildUpNow
    Hmm good question. Whats he doing wrong?
    I guess you arent interested enough to read through this thread EH?

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [QUOTE=aserecuba]wel i've had the 'misfortune' that every republican i have come across is some major a-hole. from professors that i've had -to government officials that i've met, to my own filthy dirty race in florida. that sorry excuse for cubans.

You moron.

banned for 1 month.....racism.

now be a good boy because it came be changed to perma if you don't act right.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

teewoods has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teewoods has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teewoods has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teewoods has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teewoods has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teewoods has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teewoods has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teewoods has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teewoods has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teewoods has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teewoods has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by AmateurWrestler
    He is a puppet of his administration. The only reason he won these past two elections is his personality. He appeals much more to the general public than Kerry, or Gore did. It is basically all personality. Most people in the U.S. are far too stupid to really think through the issues, through a president's policies with reasoning, and really weighing the issues. Oh well.

Bravo! Bravo!

1messageaserecu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 97LT1
    You moron.

banned for 1 month.....racism.

now be a good boy because it came be changed to perma if you don't act right.
    how can that be called racism? i think i know my OWN NATIONALITY very well and lived in florida for a while to know what i am talking.

but ok. the last thing i want is a perm ban- i'll dissapear for a month. see you all then to continue our discussions. peace.

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 1messageaserecu
    how can that be called racism? i think i know my OWN NATIONALITY very well and lived in florida for a while to know what i am talking.

but ok. the last thing i want is a perm ban- i'll dissapear for a month. see you all then to continue our discussions. peace.
    STILL defending your post as right?

You would have never came back if you were worried.

Worry no more
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

Can someone explain to me what grey feedback means?

I just got "liberal weenie" left for me like that.

For the poster of that feedback - I don't qualify for a liberal it seems and you should really grow some ballzanos and just post it in this thread

deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Can someone explain to me what grey feedback means?

I just got "liberal weenie" left for me like that.

For the poster of that feedback - I don't qualify for a liberal it seems and you should really grow some ballzanos and just post it in this thread
    Grey means it doesn't count...

Originally Posted by deserteagle50
    Grey means it doesn't count...
    How can you leave feedback like that??

ajeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajeh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What I'm talking about is INEFFICIENCY fo bush's war on terror.

Iraq compaign is a disaster from "war on terror" point of view. The only reason why they are painting the rosey picture of saving iraqies from tyrrany is because without that, they have absolute no rationale left for the war.

I say if iraqies didn't liberate themselves they didn't want the freedom all that bad. Who da fk are we to tell them otherwise and make sacrifices to do it for them. Now they will live free and in shame of not being able to advance their own civilization.

Your not that bright are you, when americans rebelled did they have to contend with a highly trained army, or concerns about being gassed?

There is no way in this day and age that an oppressed people can fight their dictators and win.

deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deserteagle50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How can you leave feedback like that??
    Calm down dude, i didn't do it to you...I was just reading the thread and figured I'd answer your question.

Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Everyone does not hate W. This was the first Presidential election since his father was in office where the winner recieved over 50% of the vote. Republicans also swept the races in the House and Senate. Liberals protest and whine, but the silent Republican majority roars!

Originally Posted by deserteagle50
    Calm down dude, i didn't do it to you...I was just reading the thread and figured I'd answer your question.

You misunderstood, I meant how can feedback like that be left for someone (mechanically speaking )