Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Seventh Son has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Seventh Son has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Seventh Son has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Seventh Son has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Seventh Son has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Seventh Son has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Seventh Son has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Seventh Son has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Work
    Try some Muscle Jack if you want a good natural test and libido boost.

Muscle Jack didn't do Jack Sh*t for me.

I've used the Unleashed/Forza T stack and got great results. But I trained like an animal. I made sure I upped the protein intake. I felt strong. Libido was WAY up.

As one of the previous poster mentioned, some supps can help enhance the effects of training but I get the feeling too many people want the supps to work in lieu of training. I even see guys taking steroids who work out like pussies and they look like nothing.

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thats good that this stack works for some people, maybe my natural test levels are already at or close to their max, I am 21 and do have a very active libido anyway.....

well....i just finished my bottle of forza t, still got a bout a week or 2 of unleashed, i figure i paid for it and it can't hurt even though i don't think its caused much of a change, although possibly some.

Jumpman23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jumpman23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jumpman23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Joey Callo
    This is the problem with a lot of guys on this board. After one week you say you feel the effects are "minor" and act all disappointed. What the hell do you expect? Not even steroids will show much of a difference until a month or so.

Supplementation is an ongoing thing, meant to give a slight edge. And they do. But too many people want instant, dramatic results.

Not too many supps will work as "obviously" like creatine or PH's but you must realize both substances cause water retention and water retention equals weight gain, and sometimes strength gain. In the case of creatine, the water is lost when you stop, and in the case of PH's T levels are supressed. That sucks. But the results are more "instant" and therefore more attactive.

People need to get back to the basics; train hard, eat right, sleep a lot, and take some sups to help things along a bit. Bodybuilding is a lifetime commitment, not a two week trail period.
    Originally Posted by steve_81
    Amen!
    ibid.
    6'2

Bench: 225x9
    Squat: 225x17
    Vertical: 36'

bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Quelly
    question for everybody....

Forza T says to up the dosage to 6 pills a day If I dont feel any effects.....that would pretty much leave me with one more week of Forza T, should I do this and hopefully be able to tell everyone if there are any effects? Or, just stick with the 3 pills?

I'm thinking I might do the 6 just to see if Forza T works in higher doses.
    I would be extremely beyond shocked if you got any side effects from forza-t at all. Run your dosages as listed on the bottle, it's a male testosterone support formula, that's what it was designed to do, keep your test running optimally, naturally and safely.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bluehazard/

LG Psarm/Anadraulic State Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113518011

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i did run them as listed on the bottle....the bottle prescribes 3 a day for a week, and if no difference is felt, increase to 6, well i did....and now i'm out, and i didnt feel anything more than a very mild, possibly placebo effect...oh well....i hope others can learn

NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Quelly
    i did run them as listed on the bottle....the bottle prescribes 3 a day for a week, and if no difference is felt, increase to 6, well i did....and now i'm out, and i didnt feel anything more than a very mild, possibly placebo effect...oh well....i hope others can learn
    What were you expecting? How was your diet? No strength gains? Did you push in the gym? What supps have you used that have given the results you wanted?

You're half way thorugh your first bottle of Unleashed and you've given up? Dude, maybe supplements ain't for you. You're looking for something else.

My diet is totally clean i eat around 3000-3500 calories a day, with about 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fats (mostly healthy), I take multis, and customized post workout protein with aminos glutamine peptides and vitamins, and customized bed time protein with aminos vitamins and glutamine peptides, and I cycling off creatine right now, which works great for me, and I will be tryin CEE soon. And I always push it in the gym, I've gained 20 lbs in 6 months and have gone from a max bench of 185 to 255 in the same time frame.

And, I would like to say, that I did feel a slight difference, I had strength gains while cycling off creatine, partially from the stack, but mostly because I switched up my workout routine I suspect....of course my gains are no where near what is advertised (duh), and now that my forza t is depleted I actually went down a rep in my last workout on flat bench, so I'm not saying it does nothing, but I dont think its worth the price, if forza T was half as expensive I would probably buy it again. But, 40 somthin bucks for a 20 day supply if you're taking minimum dosage? thats highway robbery

thats all.

and supplements most definately are for me, vitamins/minerals, aminos, protein, and creatine all work great for me.
    Last edited by Quelly; 02-08-2005 at 08:41 AM.