Jagpreet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Coming back after a week off...

i took a week off from lifting and it was alright i am back into the lifting mood again. but is it my eyes or have my arms gotten smaller? because before i took the week off i noticed some nice gains and now it seems like there gone the mass i had gained is gone. is it my eyes that i have gotten used to that arm size and now they look smaller cause i want them to get bigger or could it be that because i took a week off i lost mass??? coming back after a week off i have noticed that i am stronger then before

metallica68ny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that happens to me alot, it might just be some water, or blood leaving the muscle

Weissmuller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would quess some of that would be due to decrease in carb stores and other nutrients in the muscle. Nothing big always goes back to the way it was before for me. I really doubt you lost any muscle mass(more likeley gained).
    Due to the 2nd Law of thermodynamics if one wishes to add order to their life they must add an equal or greater amount of disorder to their surroundings.

:-: Fitness is nothing more than the body's adaptation to a created enviroment.