curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is This Gyno or Fat which would you consider??

Ok, I am not sure of I have gyno or not. I don't have a hard lump that is pushing my nipple out. I have never taken roids before. I mostly have fat from when, I was 15 that I cannot get rid of inside my nibbles. I am push it in and everything. I am pissed because I have been working out busting my ass in the gym for 2 years. My body is very soild from my profile pictures. The thing, I hate is that when I wear muscle shirts to the gym, I can see my nipples coming out the shirt. All the other guys nipples are flat which makes you chest more refined. I have came to the conclusion that something must be done. Today, I went to a well know Rejuvenation and Aesthetics Center call "Stranx" They are located in Fort lauderdale, Florida. I was listening to the radio at work and I heard the radio-station mentioned that Stranx was one on the best places to get surgery done on your body. They also mentioned the number and address. The prices are also very good. I went over there and got my gyno checked out. The center had a nice amount of people. Looks like they get alot of people with great results. I met with the doctor and he told me its mostly fat and recommended lipo because I don't want any scars and I won't feel any pain. He also told me that this should flaten out my nipple but if not then they would have to cut the tissue out throught surgery. I was kinda fakey on which, I wanted to do. He said, I would just recommend lipo because its alot of fat but he cannot guarantee flat nipple results. I said, ok. I went to get pricing on the lipo and I was quoted $2,000. But since, I am a Department Of Defense Employee they adjusted it to $1,500 with a 12 month plan and no interest. They also told me of the lipo didn't give me the results I was looking for then the surgury would cost a additional $1500. I am like whoa, wtf? Their prices are very cheap tho compare to other places in South Florida. I was quoted 3700-4000k from most. I want you guys opinions and advice on my nipples and what would you do. I have 7 days to go through with the offer with my credit. Here are the pics of my nipples. Is it really that bad and do you think lipo will do the trick?? Is this gyno or not?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by curly2004; 07-28-2007 at 07:47 PM.

MEGAMAZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEGAMAZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEGAMAZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEGAMAZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEGAMAZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEGAMAZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEGAMAZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEGAMAZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEGAMAZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEGAMAZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEGAMAZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's Saturday night and I'm here looking at some guys nipples, I need a life.

But no, I don't think you have any gyno at all. Your just worried about something thats not there or something.

unkN will become famous soon enough. (+50) unkN will become famous soon enough. (+50) unkN will become famous soon enough. (+50) unkN will become famous soon enough. (+50) unkN will become famous soon enough. (+50) unkN will become famous soon enough. (+50) unkN will become famous soon enough. (+50) unkN will become famous soon enough. (+50) unkN will become famous soon enough. (+50) unkN will become famous soon enough. (+50) unkN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MEGAMAZ View Post
    It's Saturday night and I'm here looking at some guys nipples, I need a life.

But no, I don't think you have any gyno at all. Your just worried about something thats not there or something.
    HAHA. that was hilarious for some reason.

OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have the same thing as you. I think I did have gyno once when I was younger because I remember a hard thing but it's not there anymore. My nipples also show through my shirt and it's really annoying. I would just leave it since the surgery might not even fix it.

Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000)
    man... you got me all scared, i thought i was gonna see some radioactive looking nipple, they look normal... looks more like a genetic thing, cut a little more and the fat should go away.
    gotta gain at least 10 more lbs.

___________________ teenage_guru's Avatar
    teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PaFoO View Post
    I have the same thing as you. I think I did have gyno once when I was younger because I remember a hard thing but it's not there anymore. My nipples also show through my shirt and it's really annoying. I would just leave it since the surgery might not even fix it.
    agreed
    Solitude is a hard-one ally, faithful and patient; yeah, i think i know you.....

Thanks go to Thickmass for the festive avatar!

Thanks go to Carmen for the idea of thanking Thickmass in my sig!

_jthompson_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _jthompson_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _jthompson_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by curly2004 View Post
    Ok, I am not sure of I have gyno or not. I don't have a hard lump that is pushing my nipple out. I have never taken roids before. I mostly have fat from when, I was 15 that I cannot get rid of inside my nibbles. I am push it in and everything. I am pissed because I have been working out busting my ass in the gym for 2 years. My body is very soild from my profile pictures. The thing, I hate is that when I wear muscle shirts to the gym, I can see my nipples coming out the shirt. All the other guys nipples are flat which makes you chest more refined. I have came to the conclusion that something must be done. Today, I went to a well know Rejuvenation and Aesthetics Center call "Stranx" They are located in Fort lauderdale, Florida. I was listening to the radio at work and I heard the radio-station mentioned that Stranx was one on the best places to get surgery done on your body. They also mentioned the number and address. The prices are also very good. I went over there and got my gyno checked out. The center had a nice amount of people. Looks like they get alot of people with great results. I met with the doctor and he told me its mostly fat and recommended lipo because I don't want any scars and I won't feel any pain. He also told me that this should flaten out my nipple but if not then they would have to cut the tissue out throught surgery. I was kinda fakey on which, I wanted to do. He said, I would just recommend lipo because its alot of fat but he cannot guarantee flat nipple results. I said, ok. I went to get pricing on the lipo and I was quoted $2,000. But since, I am a Department Of Defense Employee they adjusted it to $1,500 with a 12 month plan and no interest. They also told me of the lipo didn't give me the results I was looking for then the surgury would cost a additional $1500. I am like whoa, wtf? Their prices are very cheap tho compare to other places in South Florida. I was quoted 3700-4000k from most. I want you guys opinions and advice on my nipples and what would you do. I have 7 days to go through with the offer with my credit. Here are the pics of my nipples. Is it really that bad and do you think lipo will do the trick?? Is this gyno or not?
    Its weird looking at your pics because they look almost exactly like me. I'm pretty sure that will go away, it really doesn't look that bad. Keep training hard, it will be all good I'm sure, I wouldn't be so quick to go under the knife!
    shut up and train

Aaronharmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronharmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronharmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronharmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronharmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronharmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronharmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronharmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronharmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronharmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaronharmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you look fine. If it's that big a deal, loose a little more weight.

curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks bro. I will drop a few pounds.