Primetime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can tatoos......

Can tatoos hide stretch marks at all. Im interested in getting a tatooanyways probably a dark barbed wire around my left arm. Im curious to know if they hide stretchmarks. Also wil a barbed wire look gay when u stretch and gain my muscle mass?

Abraxiss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok on the subject of tattoos, I heard a while ago that you can lose points in bodybuilding contests for having them is this true or just some bull that some one has been passing around?
    <<AbX>>
    ****e, I'll box with j00

DIDACTIC BB "HCIC" TESTOSTERONE's Avatar
    TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Can tatoos......

Originally posted by Primetime
    Can tatoos hide stretch marks at all. Im interested in getting a tatooanyways probably a dark barbed wire around my left arm. Im curious to know if they hide stretchmarks. Also wil a barbed wire look gay when u stretch and gain my muscle mass?
    the tatoo artist will not be able to tatoo over a stretch mark it can't be done sorry
    *GODSMACK*

AJ51347 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Has anyone ever got a tattoo? Are they painful? I'm thinking about getting one but I really don't like needles.

Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Abraxiss
    Ok on the subject of tattoos, I heard a while ago that you can lose points in bodybuilding contests for having them is this true or just some bull that some one has been passing around?
    I know a guy with 3 tattoos. 1 on each arm and 1 on his back. He has won a few comps. I talked to the judges at all of them, and they all said thatthey arnt judging the tatoos and pay NO attention to them.
    Hell Lee Priest has a couple of them
    Mod at universal-muscle.com

26 July 2001:
    Height - 6'1"
    Weight - 135 pounds
    Bodyfat - 6%

26 July 2005:
    Height - 6'1"
    Weight - 207 pounds
    Bodyfat - 8-9%

Abraxiss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cool thanks for that not that im going to rush out and get a tattoo but its good to know.
    <<AbX>>
    ****e, I'll box with j00

deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for the most part, tattoos do not hurt. i have my left arm sleeved, and half my right. one leg is completely done. i also have work on my chest an my left ribs. Arms and legs are no problem as far as pain, but once you venture into the chest/ribs/ab area, you'll be cryin on the inside like a bitch, just like me lol but its all good
    http://www.pvps4free.com/default.aspx?r=183924 Free portable video player. just follow that link and you'll be next in line. it's an ipod for video. btw this is real.

-"That sounds pretty good but you rshould reelly eat more than one meal a day you should eat three sqware meals a day like Arnold swarzeneger if you wont to be a bodybuildinger also you shouldnt take protein powders because they are steroids and can hurt your plus its illegal." - BurritoJimmy

BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it dont tickle but it is not unbearable, i dont think it is that bad, definetly worth it

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bah don't get barbed wire around your arm, ****ing everyone has those. Get something original and meaningful to you.....it will be with you forever.

Registered User EliasLB1030@msn's Avatar
    EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    be careful cause I heard that tattos can decrease muscle mass. But that's kind of trivial cause have you seen Lee Priests' Arms, and his tatts are huge to fit on those arms.
    THOSE WHO KNOW DON'T TALK AND THOSE WHO TALK DON'T KNOW

YOU'RE NEVER REALLY DEAD UNTIL YOU'RE FORGOTTEN

metallica68ny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by McBain
    Bah don't get barbed wire around your arm, ****ing everyone has those. Get something original and meaningful to you.....it will be with you forever.

BUMP!!!!!!!!! I KNOW A KID WHO GOT ONE, EXCEPT HE HAS LIKE 12 INCH ARMS, HE LOOKS LIKE A FRUITCAKE

BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by EliasLB1030@msn
    be careful cause I heard that tattos can decrease muscle mass.
    That sounds like the biggest load of **** i have ever heard

Registered User BodybuildingKid's Avatar
    BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Umm, wait till you get ****in huge then get the barbwire, cause yes it will stretch the tatoo and probably will make it look like ass....

so wait man, no need to rush a tattoo.. there really pointless anyways, wait till you are 70 years old with a tatoo.. ok

pz
    "Observe not that which is seen, but that which is not seen." -Dennis Nackord , Kenpo Karate System.

"No pain no ****in gain, GO PSYCHO U ****IN PUSSY, UP THAT ****IN WEIGHT, UP THEM REPS BITCH RAHH"

"I beleive that everything you do bad, comes back to you. So everything i do bad, im going to suffer for it.. But in my heart.. i beleive what i am doin is right.. So i feel like i am going to heaven" - Tupac Shakur June '96

Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you get a tatto and you get bigger won't it stretch.

maggot6(sic)6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ye a bit, get one on your shoulder (stretches less), im not sure if they can go over stretch marks but prob..

i got one in march
    Mess with the best - Die like the rest

DIDACTIC BB "HCIC" TESTOSTERONE's Avatar
    TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by BodybuildingKid
    Umm, wait till you get ****in huge then get the barbwire, cause yes it will stretch the tatoo and probably will make it look like ass....

so wait man, no need to rush a tattoo.. there really pointless anyways, wait till you are 70 years old with a tatoo.. ok

pz
    *GODSMACK*

Originally posted by BodybuildingKid

pz
    Yeah but dude when I am 70 I am not goin to give a rats ass what I look like.

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Depends on whether the stretch marks are still red or not. If they're red what will happen is the tattoo gun will tear that area up and the ink will bleed into it, making them even more pronounced.

more info at www.bmezine.com