MrBombadil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBombadil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBombadil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBombadil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBombadil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBombadil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBombadil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBombadil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBombadil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBombadil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBombadil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulk supplement list. 100% customs safe to Australia?

Am I likley to run into any problems with Australian customs with the following order?

I did a search and a few people said something along the lines of not being able to import more than 3 months worth of any supplement. Is this true?

1 x CLA Softgels
    1 x Piracetam Powder
    controlled labs - White flood
    Controlled Labs - Green MAGnitude
    Acetyl-L-Carnitine
    Fish oil
    Now Green Tea Extract
    ALA (alpha lipoic acid)
    ergo AMP
    NOW- Calcium/Magnesium + Vitamin D
    Beta-alanine
    e-bol
    cAMPHIBOLIC
    Caffeine
    alpha-gpc

EDIT: Removed protien
    Last edited by MrBombadil; 07-25-2007 at 09:17 AM.

MrBombadil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBombadil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBombadil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBombadil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBombadil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBombadil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBombadil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBombadil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBombadil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBombadil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBombadil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yikes I did some more searching and I'm not confident

Anyone?

If they have a problem with just one item they dont hold the entire order do they?

JohnnyBlazin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyBlazin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyBlazin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyBlazin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyBlazin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyBlazin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyBlazin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyBlazin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyBlazin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyBlazin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyBlazin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MrBombadil View Post
    Am I likley to run into any problems with Australian customs with the following order?

I did a search and a few people said something along the lines of not being able to import more than 3 months worth of any supplement. Is this true?

1 x CLA Softgels
    1 x Piracetam Powder
    controlled labs - White flood
    Controlled Labs - Green MAGnitude
    Acetyl-L-Carnitine
    Fish oil
    Now Green Tea Extract
    ALA (alpha lipoic acid)
    ergo AMP
    NOW- Calcium/Magnesium + Vitamin D
    Beta-alanine
    e-bol
    cAMPHIBOLIC
    Caffeine
    alpha-gpc

EDIT: Removed protien
    Yes its true, and e-bol is banned.
    Concentration Curl :
    473 lb (215 kg) 4X10
    Trycept kickback :
    429 lb (195 kg) 3x10 1x5-6
    16 years old, 140lbs with 19.5 inch gunzzz

"Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-laying motherf****r, motherf****r! Every time my fingers touch brain I'm Superfly TNT, I'm the Guns of the Navarone. IN FACT, what the f**k am I doing in the back? You the motherf****r should be on brain detail! We f****n' switching, I'm washing the windows and you picking up this ni99a's skull!

Originally Posted by JohnnyBlazin View Post
    Yes its true, and e-bol is banned.
    Far out. What ingredient of it is banned? I'm guessing X-Factor is banned too.

Also, If they have a problem with just one say e-bol they jsut take it out and send the rest of the order right rather than holding the entire order?

^.

rcm.1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what happens if u order a product that is illegal in the country??what do the customs do?

MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Piracetam powder will be ok. Go through Unique Nutrition, iv got Piracetam (captulated) and Sulbutiamine from them with no problems, pretty quick too. Piracetam is now a band controlled substance but is available to purchase up to a 3 month supply for personal use with a prescription but dont worry you wont need one.

Im not sure about e-bol, im pretty sure its a steroid and wont get through id guess. Im not sure about the other products because I dont know much about them but most should be ok as long as they are not a steroid, pro hormone or ephedra related.

And if they have a problem with one item they will jsut take it out and send the rest of the order right?

What % of items are even searched by customs?
    Last edited by MrBombadil; 07-27-2007 at 01:48 PM.

^^^

skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And if they have a problem with one item they will jsut take it out and send the rest of the order right?

Nope, they will take out the banned product and send the whole package back to where it came from. They used to send the rest of the package to you but not anymore.

My packages are always opened by customs but they seem to let everything through regardless, I think they like me

MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by skillgannon View Post
    Nope, they will take out the banned product and send the whole package back to where it came from. They used to send the rest of the package to you but not anymore.

My packages are always opened by customs but they seem to let everything through regardless, I think they like me
    So your saying they will take the banned item out and destroy it (pocket it) leaving you with no refund from the supplier ? When the rest of the package that gets sent back who pays for the postage back to the supplier?.

When you say "customs lets everything through regardless", what stuff are you talking about.

My Sulbutiamine and Piracetam got opened and checked by customs but made it to my door step no problems.

100% of items would be searched.

My understanding from what I hear is that the banned item gets taken out and the rest gets sent out. skillgannon says thats since changed.

Originally Posted by skillgannon View Post

Far out... So I might end up with nothing.

Th 3 months supply rule really ****s me, how do they judge that. I want to order some of the items ************* offers in 'bulk' such as piracetam, Beta-Alanine, Alpha GPC etc. Since I'm ordering fairly large quantities of each im worried that they be classed as 3months+ supply and held from me
    Has anyone in Aus had any luck importing bulk items from *************?

^^^

Far out... So I might end up with nothing.

Th 3 months supply rule really ****s me, how do they judge that. I want to order some of the items ************* offers in 'bulk' such as piracetam, Beta-Alanine, Alpha GPC etc. Since I'm ordering fairly large quantities of each im worried that they be classed as 3months+ supply and held from me
    Has anyone in Aus had any luck importing bulk items from *************?
    That would be a 3 month supply for each item. I dont think you will be ordering more than that would you. If your say ordering 3 tubs of bulk Piracetam and the rest I think that should be ok (?). Either way you could try 1 bulk purchase of each at a time. I dont see the big deal because when buying bulk powders it should last you a while and will be less hassle, risk and chance of lose. I dont think there will be any great saving in postage either. Personaly I wouldnt push it bacause it is a controled Drug in Australia that does get through. Maybe speak to Steve from Unique Nutrition he will be able to help you out further. Just be carefull if your going to make a HUGE order they may see resold rather than personal use. How much did you want to order of each.

For capulated Piracetam it says to take 2-3 caps 2-3 times a day. So if you were to take max dosages that would be 800mg x 3 =2400mg or 2.4g then 3 times daily would make it 2.4 x 3 = 7.2g per day. If bulk Piracetam comes in a 500g tub that would be 500g / 7.2 = 69.4 days use. So that would mean you could probably get a captulated bottle as well to get you to a 3 month supply. You could probably try 2 tubs, I think that would get through but any more than 3 along with all the other stuff may be looked at getting resold on ebay maybe. I said maybe ? because thats what I hear. I think say 2 tubs of Piracetam and 3 of the rest will be fine. Dont forget you can get the capulated stuff in 3 packs from unique nutrition and that looks a lot more inocent. That all just my opinion but thats how they would work out the 3 month rule. To be honest it shouldnt even get through at all so you may be right if you dont go too overboard. Maybe they over look it because of its low toxicity. Maybe try 3 purchases of each bulk item, it should get through.