DarkoStoj is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkoStoj is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkoStoj is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkoStoj is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkoStoj is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkoStoj is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkoStoj is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkoStoj is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkoStoj is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkoStoj is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkoStoj is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Weird side effects from Scorch

I dont know if this is from the scorch or what, but I experienced my hands trembling a few days after I started taking scorch to the point where its very noticable when using untensils while eating, or trying to use them where precise movements are nessessary.

Anyone experiencing similar problems?
    If Bodybuilding.com is smoke and mirrors I'm the windex and napkin.

pat arnold in training superset's Avatar
    superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lower the dose-i felt the same with similiar products because my body has a hard time adjusting to stimulants

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bro either lower the dosage or get off it ASAP I would not screw around with it
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

chubby_mac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chubby_mac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chubby_mac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    historty with anxiety or deprssion?
    diabetes?
    whats you current blood pressure?

please answer theses questions

DarkoStoj is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkoStoj is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkoStoj is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkoStoj is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkoStoj is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkoStoj is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkoStoj is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkoStoj is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkoStoj is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkoStoj is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkoStoj is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no diabeties

I have had some bouts of depression but have never been to a therapist or have had a diagnosis.

I dont have anywhere to measure my blood pressure currently ( living at dorms), but a month or so ago I was almost exactly 120/80, maybe a little lower at times

I am taking 4 pills a day, and none after 5o'clock or so.

I played hockey the other night (10pm) and noticed when my adredelane started pumping my legs would shake bad, but stopped after they started to get a workout. And today I had my whole body kind of trembling a little, but I just had a intense workout and it went away.

Should I lower the doseage?

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DarkoStoj
    Should I lower the doseage?
    Sounds like a smart idea.

ok, so I'm sitting here and my whole body is shaking... and am getting a little worried

I was just taking the reccomended doseage with a balanced diet.

I'm 200lbs and 6'3" too

SO should I just cycle for a few days, go down to 2 pills a day, or what?

Registered User Vinnie Bobarino's Avatar
    Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DarkoStoj
    ok, so I'm sitting here and my whole body is shaking... and am getting a little worried

I was just taking the reccomended doseage with a balanced diet.

I'm 200lbs and 6'3" too

SO should I just cycle for a few days, go down to 2 pills a day, or what?
    cut your dose in half and see how that goes. If it continues, stop taking it.

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Vinnie Bobarino
    cut your dose in half and see how that goes. If it continues, stop taking it.
    ^^^^^^ do this for sure
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

chubby_mac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chubby_mac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chubby_mac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

please update us

sounds like more " stressor's" taking toll on your body/mind, are you under and emotional/mental stress???? i find when im stressed out bad from girlfreind/family issues my legs wabble and my calf cramp up bad.