strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongpointe85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ive fallen off the eating healthy bandwagon and need help! :[

Lets see... this past weekend on friday night i ate a 12 inch subway sub for lunch and a few slices of pizza for dinner then saturday night i went to fudruckers and got a 1/2 lb burger w/ a basket of fries and then last night i ate 1/4 of a digiorno pepperoni pizza along with a bunch of popcorn and cookies... now i have gotten a LOT stronger as of late on account of how much ive been eating but ive been gaining a chunk of fat too that scares the **** out of me because i know how hard it is to get rid of. I need some advice on how to get back onto the bandwagon of eating healthy.

-jeff
    Unstoppable yet refined.

RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Those days are over. You binged, so be it. Re-focus yourself and start kicking tail again.