View Poll Results: Which has helped you burn fat faster?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Moderate Cardio (30 minutes or more)

8 38.10%
  • HIIT or short lengthed intense cardio

13 61.90%
    trap_builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Moderate Cardio or HIIT?

Which has helped you burn fat faster?
    Being Full Is No Reason Not To Eat

RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    both. I switch back and forth.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    HIIT.

And to be honest, I wasn't even trying to lose weight. I was jogging because I enjoyed it but I decided to change to sprints just for variety.. After a couple of weeks I had to quit because I was losing weight too fast and I was afraid of losing muscle.

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I tried HIIT for a few weeks and found that it had the same results as regular cardio, so I started doing HIIT permenantly so I could get done in 10 minutes rather than 40.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

Cool

Would you decide what type of cardio to do depending on your diet guidelines?

For example, if doing an extremely low carb diet would you prefer to do moderate cardio instead of HIIT cardio or would this type works as well?

Any experiences with cardio and fat loss are much appreciated.

PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm pretty sure that walking at 65% maximum heartrate targets fat the best. Can anyone verify this? It got me down to 7% bf so I would recommend doing it.

youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PuRE_FiBER
    I'm pretty sure that walking at 65% maximum heartrate targets fat the best. Can anyone verify this? It got me down to 7% bf so I would recommend doing it.
    The fact is that any cardio will work. You guys are discussing cardio when fatloss is in fact mostly diet. 30 min low intensity or hit isnt gonna make a big difference in fatloss , the diet is. So many things factor in to what works best so don't even try to find a straight answer because everyone will give you a different one.
    Last edited by youi09; 09-29-2004 at 05:18 PM.

PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRE_FiBER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by youi09
    The fact is that any cardio will work. You guys are discussing cardio when fatloss is in fact mostly diet. 30 min low intensity or hit isnt gonna make a big difference in fatloss , the diet is. So many things factor in to what works best so don't even try to find a straight answer because everyone will give you a different one.
    I'm not sure that fatloss is MOSTLY diet, but you definately do need a calorie deficit if you want to lose fat. But it is a fact that you will use fat as energy at a certain percent of your max heartrate (I believe it is around 65%), while if you go above that, your body will use a different energy source (glycogen or protein). The recommedation is that you walk first thing in the morning, since if you wont have gluclose in your blood, which will be used for energy before fat.

JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great post, you are 100% correct
    Train
    Eat
    Sleep

DC style

"If you always do what you always done, you will always get what you always got".

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

exactly ^

Fat loss goes A LOT quicker with cardio.

Something you might wanna do is switch in between both to keep shocking the body into fat loss.

AFter 2 weeks the body can become very stubborn with fat burning