alexg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

is it good to play basketball after working out

from what i know you are supposed to do cardio on regular basis if you lift i don't like doing the traditional stuff so i just swim and play ball instead

when i play ball before working out i get too tired and can't get my regular workout in...i heard that when you play sports like that immediately after working out you loose a lot of muscle that you built up during the workout, is that true?

Hit me and ill return ballplaya24524's Avatar
    ballplaya24524 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya24524 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i try to workout after our practice i just stay in the locker room afor like 30 minutes after practice and have a preworkout shake and some gatorade, then head to the weight room and lift
    Dedication+hardwork=succes

alexg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    still after u play ball for over an hour theres no way you can lift at your full strength
    playin after is fine unlike most people i actually shoot better after i life i just don't know how it effects the workout

Hit me and ill return ballplaya24524's Avatar
    ballplaya24524 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya24524 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its key for ur success in basketball to SHOOT after lifting or it will mess up ur shot, but as far as like for instance a full 2 hour contact practice like goin through drills and stuff it probaly will deminsih most of ur gains
    Dedication+hardwork=succes