G-Side has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

SHould i dump the weights?

well atm im trying to lose as much weight as possible
    without losing any muscle (obviously).

should i stop the weights altogether? or a full body work out a few times a week?

warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: SHould i dump the weights?

Originally posted by G-Side
    well atm im trying to lose as much weight as possible
    without losing any muscle (obviously).

should i stop the weights altogether? or a full body work out a few times a week?
    Keep the weights.
    Be accountable

HawkMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

Yes, by all means stop lifting weights. Your muscles are only getting in the way of attaining your goal of ultimate thinness...becoming a skeleton!!!!

What a stupid question to ask??? Where is your thinking coming from? How do you come up with, "Hmmm, if I stop lifting weights I'll lose weight."

I guess in a sense that by stopping the weights you'll lose some weight because your muscles will shrink (loss of water from the muscle cell) but you'll also be a pip squeak. Do some research pal.

Squatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Many studies have shown that the rate of fat loss is higher with a combination of cardio and weights than cardio alone. As you build more muscle, your metabolism increases and your body will burn fat more effeciently. If you drop the weights, you will lose muscle and you won't burn fat as quickly.
    Cutting!

Started at 235. Now I'm around 200 and on my way to 190.

Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Squatman
    Many studies have shown that the rate of fat loss is higher with a combination of cardio and weights than cardio alone. As you build more muscle, your metabolism increases and your body will burn fat more effeciently. If you drop the weights, you will lose muscle and you won't burn fat as quickly.
    He basically explained everything you should know, so go pick up the weights and start lifting.

G-Side has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when i said i wanted to stop the weights
    i didnt mean it like that, i would mentally go nuts if i was to stop lifting

i wanted to know if i should be doing a full body work out maybe 2 times a week
    instead of weights 4 times a week?

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes a fullbody routine 3x/week would be excellent.

HST training is the best fullbody routine ive ever tried...do a search on it.
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

The body cannot achieve what the mind cannot conceive.

Practice doesnt make perfect....perfect practice makes perfect