Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    xagdxvips is on a distinguished road. (+10) xagdxvips is on a distinguished road. (+10) xagdxvips is on a distinguished road. (+10) xagdxvips is on a distinguished road. (+10) xagdxvips is on a distinguished road. (+10) xagdxvips is on a distinguished road. (+10) xagdxvips is on a distinguished road. (+10) xagdxvips is on a distinguished road. (+10) xagdxvips is on a distinguished road. (+10) xagdxvips is on a distinguished road. (+10) xagdxvips is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gibblets View Post
    So what are the right types? Your typical girl who openly whores around at bars and clubs? Makes out with her best friend for a free shot?

I have a very strong view against that. The way I see it, we're all sexual beings...no doubt, but the difference between a respectable girl and an outright whore is that a girl with self-respect doesn't do that kind of stuff in public and saves it for someone in the bedroom and keeps it in the bedroom.

Just cuz you wanna take a **** doesn't mean you pull down your pants and take one in your car, or in a lecture hall right? You'd save that nice, enjoyable **** for the bathroom.
    How long does it honestly take to size someone up within the first 5 mins of meeting somebody? I mean come on man, you couldn't see her inside personality or the topics she's discussed about?? You mean to tell me you can't talk to someone and not find out a little about them within the first 5-10mins of talking to someone not to mention all this time you're hanging out with her for a long time? It's very easy to tell the difference between a clubber type of ho and a bookworm quiet type of ho.
    I Have Never Met Someone I Didn't Like Until I Got To Know Them

Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xagdxvips View Post
    How long does it honestly take to size someone up within the first 5 mins of meeting somebody? I mean come on man, you couldn't see her inside personality or the topics she's discussed about?? You mean to tell me you can't talk to someone and not find out a little about them within the first 5-10mins of talking to someone not to mention all this time you're hanging out with her for a long time? It's very easy to tell the difference between a clubber type of ho and a bookworm quiet type of ho.
    I knew she was the quiet/bedroom freak right off the bat. I mean, it's pretty easy...they are all freaks...it's just whether they are quiet or public about it. But being sexual is a default...I mean, c'mon right? Unless she's been raped or something.
    The Chronicles of Gibblets
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=806401

Gibblets' Summer of Hell: Cutting Phase 2005
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461571

xagdxvips is on a distinguished road. (+10) xagdxvips is on a distinguished road. (+10) xagdxvips is on a distinguished road. (+10) xagdxvips is on a distinguished road. (+10) xagdxvips is on a distinguished road. (+10) xagdxvips is on a distinguished road. (+10) xagdxvips is on a distinguished road. (+10) xagdxvips is on a distinguished road. (+10) xagdxvips is on a distinguished road. (+10) xagdxvips is on a distinguished road. (+10) xagdxvips is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I knew she was the quiet/bedroom freak right off the bat. I mean, it's pretty easy...they are all freaks...it's just whether they are quiet or public about it. But being sexual is a default...I mean, c'mon right? Unless she's been raped or something.
    Yea, but you're dating a slut no offense. Theres a difference between "wifey material only to you" who's a freak in the bed, and a slut who sleeps around like its no big deal.

Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xagdxvips View Post
    Yea, but you're dating a slut no offense. Theres a difference between "wifey material only to you" who's a freak in the bed, and a slut who sleeps around like its no big deal.
    How is she a slut when she is 25 and has only had sex with 1 guy? She was in a LTR for 3 years...since then she's been going on dates and doing nothing more than kissing the guys she dates. She cried the first time she gave me a handjob. Cried the first time she gave me head. She's a little ****ed up in the mind but slowly coming out of her shell. For her to ask me to have sex with her, that's a HUGE step.

I remember when I was emotionally demolished when my girlfriend dumped me after 6 years. This **** takes time to recover from. I want to be patient with her.
    Last edited by Gibblets; 06-04-2007 at 09:40 AM.

How is she a slut when she is 25 and has only had sex with 1 guy?
    Do you believe everything that comes out of a womens mouth?

Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Surely this cannot be a serious thread haha

What she's asking is not "Can I sleep over at this guy's house?" it's "Are we still exclusive?"

Originally Posted by Stalwart Steve View Post

What she's asking is not "Can I sleep over at this guy's house?" it's "Are we still exclusive?"
    I agree, I think this thread is bull and the OP is just messing around.

KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She cried the first time she gave me a handjob. Cried the first time she gave me head. .
    lol

Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Does she sit in a corner masturbating while using her tears as lube?

hockeyplaya20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockeyplaya20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockeyplaya20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockeyplaya20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockeyplaya20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockeyplaya20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockeyplaya20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockeyplaya20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockeyplaya20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockeyplaya20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockeyplaya20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Does she sit in a corner masturbating while using her tears as lube?
    lol

johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ROFL, if this is a serious thread(if not i hope your banned), then why would you let another guy sleep with your girl. Is it really that hard to imagine that she could be cheatign on you in someway while sleeping Jakes bed.

I would dump her immediately. Unless you want to wake up 5 years from now with red headed child that you can never fully accept as your own.

What do you mean? I already told her I'm ok with the exclusive thing.

And yes, this is a serious thread.

Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would like to cuddle with her too...

****, she'd die to cuddle with me on my comfy bed... then I'd ask her: VISA or PITTB?

Originally Posted by Adam444 View Post
    I would like to cuddle with her too...

****, she'd die to cuddle with me on my comfy bed... then I'd ask her: VISA or PITTB?
    LMAO.

Well, the cuddling never took place, so whatever.

Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LMAO.

Well, the cuddling never took place, so whatever.
    Give me her #, i'll send her some airplane tickets ($200-300, np) and then I'll send you da n00dz (Yes misc love)

Originally Posted by Adam444 View Post
    Give me her #, i'll send her some airplane tickets ($200-300, np) and then I'll send you da n00dz (Yes misc love)
    So you're willing to spend a few hundred on a girl you've never met in real life. Now that's what I call alpha!

Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She isn't sleeping with anyone but me.

She asked for permission to cuddle with her friend of 5 years who has a girlfriend.

Im said I didn't care.

She called twice from his place- before bed and when she woke up.

I addressed the issue, she apologized, said she understood that it was disrespectful and said that it won't happen again.

She wants me to meet this friend and we can all hang out. She also asked if from now on I'd like her to check in with me before she hangs out with him.

How can you be so insecure? How am I the one losing here?

Have you ever apologized for something in your life? And did the person understand? Or forever look upon you as a criminal or a thief, a liar or a cheat? C'mon now.
    Gibblets,

I'm not going to "pile on" with the others here, but I have to say that this isn't something I could handle. Even if nothing sexual happened, cuddling is very much an act of affection. In fact, to a lot of women, cuddling means much more than sex. That's why you always hear guys complain that women want to cuddle after sex and you hear women complain that men don't, because we just want to roll over and go to sleep.

Personally, if my girl wanted to cuddle with any other guy for any reason whatsoever, I would feel betrayed in the emotional sense. To each his own, I guess, but knowing how emotional women are, this would be a slap in the face to me.
    Trump 2016!

Founder: "No Tattoos" Crew

Originally Posted by Ex-Terminator View Post
    Gibblets,

I'm not going to "pile on" with the others here, but I have to say that this isn't something I could handle. Even if nothing sexual happened, cuddling is very much an act of affection. In fact, to a lot of women, cuddling means much more than sex. That's why you always hear guys complain that women want to cuddle after sex and you hear women complain that men don't, because we just want to roll over and go to sleep.

Personally, if my girl wanted to cuddle with any other guy for any reason whatsoever, I would feel betrayed in the emotional sense. To each his own, I guess, but knowing how emotional women are, this would be a slap in the face to me.
    I agree.

It might just be because up until now, she has a better emotional connection with this friend of hers. I mean, we're talking 6 or 7 years of friendship here, versus the 2 months I've been dating her. She has every right to go to him for emotional support. She's still making up her mind about me, as I am with her.

I think what caused her to give up cuddling with this guy is that I'm beginning to exert a stronger emotional pull on her than him, and her ex. Like someone posted in my other thread, women are all about emotions. if you can fill their emotions and make them feel what they want to feel, they are yours. I've been working hard to fill this girl's emo tank better than her ex, and I'll do it better than her friend. That's the only way I will "win" here.

Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree.

It might just be because up until now, she has a better emotional connection with this friend of hers. I mean, we're talking 6 or 7 years of friendship here, versus the 2 months I've been dating her. She has every right to go to him for emotional support. She's still making up her mind about me, as I am with her.

I think what caused her to give up cuddling with this guy is that I'm beginning to exert a stronger emotional pull on her than him, and her ex. Like someone posted in my other thread, women are all about emotions. if you can fill their emotions and make them feel what they want to feel, they are yours. I've been working hard to fill this girl's emo tank better than her ex, and I'll do it better than her friend. That's the only way I will "win" here.
    This is true and only time will tell. If it all works out the right way, you'll be the only guy she'll ever want to cuddle with. I can understand what you're saying about her knowing the guy for so long and only being with you for two months, but she also needs to understand that it's disrespectful to you, even though you may have told her otherwise.
    Trump 2016!

Founder: "No Tattoos" Crew

SotexKilla08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SotexKilla08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SotexKilla08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SotexKilla08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SotexKilla08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SotexKilla08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SotexKilla08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SotexKilla08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SotexKilla08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SotexKilla08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SotexKilla08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She cried the first time she gave me a handjob.
    AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LMFAO
    Bench- 315
    Dead-450
    Squat-TBD

-DIRTY SOUTH CREW-

winning since 89'

BornAndBred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornAndBred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornAndBred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornAndBred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornAndBred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornAndBred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornAndBred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornAndBred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornAndBred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornAndBred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornAndBred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have a strangely similar situation with this girl I been dating for two months.

Except she sat on this guys lap at a party and hugged him. She says he's just a good friend for the past six yrs and shes not into him like that. She also says they dated for a month a year ago but it didnt work out so they broke it off.

I was like "WTf? that is a complete lack of respect for me."

And she freaked out saying she's not going to choose me over her friend since she just met me, etc. So I was like "that is a pretty bizarre situation and i cant see how you dont see that."

She responds, "I admit i have some boy issues its a problem"

I reply, "Well if you want to stay with me then fix your issues and go out with me tonight."

her answer "i def cant do that"

My reply " Fine, then dont ever contact or talk to me again. Have a nice life. good bye"

This all went down at 11am this morning. haha.

DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this guy has gotta b a troll lol
    -= 08-18-2009 Never Forget =-

Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157444353

But who was signature?

Misc Fire Team 2: 1stindoor; Johnnybomb; DonMegaR; NotMeAgain; TheSheepDog; girlygirl; sickdevildog1; MIH-XTC; awds; Sable Strenua; The Big E; prop42

x2thez53913 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) x2thez53913 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) x2thez53913 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) x2thez53913 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) x2thez53913 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) x2thez53913 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) x2thez53913 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) x2thez53913 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) x2thez53913 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) x2thez53913 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) x2thez53913 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    id be calling her once a hour and if she didnt answer id be flipping out and tracing him down and.........yah, had a similar issue in the past that couldve landed me in prision until i was talked out of it.
    What is this for???
    Personal trainer and med student.

Originally Posted by DonMegaR View Post
    this guy has gotta b a troll lol
    I'm a troll? Yeah ok buddy.

beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beemrmem3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Stop rationalizing to yourself how its ok for her to be cuddling with a guy. Next she is going to ask you to be ok with her sleeping with him. She will say its just a friends thing and she was horny and nothing is going on. Cuddling is cheating, end of story. I really can't believe this!

TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why do you want to deal with such an emotionally insecure bitch? Women like this will give the time of the day to ANY male that pays them enough attention and professes their attraction. You will get screwed over in later years anytime you two have a fight or she becomes emotionally unstable.

Ask yourself right now how it is even remotely ok for her to cuddle with another guy. Is she that needy? What's going to happen later on when she wants something and you don't provide it immediately?

She has issues. There is no doubt about that now. This chick is not a healthy influence on you.

Eric5504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eric5504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eric5504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eric5504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eric5504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eric5504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eric5504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eric5504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

put your foot down

Her behavior is not tolerable IMO. If the tables were reversed and you were acting like she is I guarentee you should would be having a little girl hissy fit! It's disrespectful to you when she cuddles with other dudes, no matter the circumstances. She seems like the girl that needs attention and affection from many guys, and want to please them as well. Guess what, it's only cool to show your affection to 1 guy at a time. I'd have a serious problem with this if I were in a relationship like that, I dunno how you put up with it. Sounds like you guys need a talk, how long can you let this go on?

Originally Posted by TricepsNGirls View Post
    Why do you want to deal with such an emotionally insecure bitch? Women like this will give the time of the day to ANY male that pays them enough attention and professes their attraction. You will get screwed over in later years anytime you two have a fight or she becomes emotionally unstable.

Ask yourself right now how it is even remotely ok for her to cuddle with another guy. Is she that needy? What's going to happen later on when she wants something and you don't provide it immediately?

She has issues. There is no doubt about that now. This chick is not a healthy influence on you.
    I agree man. I know she has issues. I won't defend her against that statement.

Look, to the guys who keep saying I'm ok with her cuddling, I AM NOT...lol.

Here's a good example.

Say for the past 10 years of your life you enjoyed eating junk food. Then one day you meet a fitness chick, fall in love and you are about to go on a vacation and there will be lots of junk food. You ask your chick if it's ok to binge...she says, "up to you.". You go on the trip, and you eat healthy. Not a single piece of bad food hits your tongue. When you get back, your girl asks you about your eating during the trip, to which you reply you ate nothing bad. She tells you that being with her means no junk...you say sorry and you say OK. She's happy and you are too because you want to change for her, and for yourself.

End of story, right?
    Last edited by Gibblets; 06-05-2007 at 12:10 PM.

Originally Posted by Eric5504 View Post
    Her behavior is not tolerable IMO. If the tables were reversed and you were acting like she is I guarentee you should would be having a little girl hissy fit! It's disrespectful to you when she cuddles with other dudes, no matter the circumstances. She seems like the girl that needs attention and affection from many guys, and want to please them as well. Guess what, it's only cool to show your affection to 1 guy at a time. I'd have a serious problem with this if I were in a relationship like that, I dunno how you put up with it. Sounds like you guys need a talk, how long can you let this go on?
    Thanks for the advice man, but I don't think you read the thread. I know it's long, but from your post I know you missed some important parts. No big deal. Nobody likes a Colin post.

ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

first of all after looking at the situation i have the answers u been waitin for:::

first of all:

1.a girl isn't supposed to cuddle with anotha guy cuz tht means playing in the sheets and u kno gurls are good at lying and would call u while they have sex.

2.she shouldnt be sleeping over at an exs house cuz like number 1 its a booty call

3.if she does tht then do what guys do best and take ur emotion out of the relationship and enjoy the booty(wrap it up though in case she catches somethin)

4. future advice never get a gurl who jus got out of a long relationship cuz they'll be attatched to their ex wether they deny it or not and thts a fact

Hope tht helps bro