AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000)

NO Energy during workouts

I posted this topic here in the nutrition section because i know it is related to my diet. tonight i worked chest and triceps. before i got to the gym i was charged up and mentally ready for an energized and brutal workout.

i got into the gym and got dressed and ready, and after stretching and warming up and all, i instantly noticed that i had probably half the energy as normal.

my first set was terrible, second was worse. i even tried to compensate by going lighter on the weights and higher reps, but still i just couldnt get the animal to come out.

i am cutting right now and am restricted carb intake enormously. so i guess my question is...what should i be eating right before my workouts? should i load up on some carbs an hour or so before my workouts? because the entire day is almost carb-less right now save for some fruit and vegetables and the carbs in my morning protein shake.

thanks for the advice everyone! and sorry such a long post, im really bothered by this, because i really enjoy a good workout, and tonight it just suffered.

b

taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000)
    read http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=272067

pre/post/post-post nutrition shouldnt really change from cut-bulk (maybe a little, but not much at all!) feel free to cut carbs in other parts of the day, but leave your pre/post workout nutrition alone!!

also if you are getting most of your carbs from fruits/vegies i doubt your cut will be bad, infact it will probly speed up your weight loss, and slow down muscle wasting, as well as provide you with a ton of good nutrients!

keep complex carbs for around your workout, then have fiberous carbs later in the day, most of your meals should be able to have a carb source, without you having any troubles cutting

Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000)
    how intense do you workout - how much cardio, and how many days/week do you lift and run? i really think the carb restriction is bull**** in most cases, so unless you sit in the office all day, and then do some HIT for a few minutes, you might want to up your carbs in general.
    I'm like a ghost with a hammer in my hands.

Faster and Stronger. **** Bigger.

The consciousness of self is the greatest hindrance to the proper execution of all physical activity.